The World Above the Clouds

Delphinium Productions

The World Above the Clouds.

Genre: Slice of Life, Angst, Suspense, & Romance.

Brief Summary: Lee Jieun (OC) always wondered how it would be like to live the luxurious and easy life of being on top. Most of her life, she's survived through part-time jobs, coming home to a thoughtful mother, and comforted by her boyfriend, Sehun, that deeply loves her. But one day, everything fell due to the actions of someone so high above her social ranking and from then on, they crushed everything and everyone she loved. Ever since, she had the eye to seek revenge on those who wronged her. She turned into a completely different person, decieving those that trust her and leaving those that need her. Will anybody be able to stop her from throwing away the last happy memories she has left?

Significance: This story is very realistic and portrays so many things that we don't see and realize in the world. It's not ordinary love story, in fact, I have never and might never read anything like this storyline ever again. It's extremely unique and suspenseful and not many authors have the talent of writing such meaningful and beautiful stories. It's truly One of a Kind.

Why Read It?: The suspense that was embedded into the storyline makes the story very admirable and difficult to give up on reading. It pulls the reader into the story and sometimes just never lets them go. Its also not surprising if the story ends up to be one that you might never forget because this story should be one unforgettable love story.

 

Note to Author: Annyeonghaseyo Author-nim~ You are truly very talented. Your writing styles are so unique and open-minded. Your diction and english is flawless. We can't express enough of our envy. Keep up the amazing work, Author-nim. Fighting~

 

Keep Dreaming.

- Delphinium Productions