Cinderella

Delphinium Productions

Cinderella.

Genre: School Life & Slight Angst 

Brief Summary: Jang Haena (OC) met Jongin when she paid for this bus fare, thinking he was poor. They went to the same school and with him constantly by her side since he owes her for the fare, the two get to know more about each other. Jongin doesn't believe in fairytales such as Cinderella, especially the happy endings, unlike Haena who does. "Against her wishes, Jongin is constantly appearing beside her! Will she eventually fall for this guy who goes against all her dreams?"

Significance: This Cinderella isn't exactly like 'Cinderella' the fairytale everyone knows, the author gave it more of a realistic touch. The storyline was touching and gave many emotional vibes, making us fall in love with the characters and the diction used within.

Why Read It?: Each chapter portrayed a certain feeling whether it was positive or negative, we would feel the emotions which helped us connect with the story and characters. We hardly ever felt bland with the emotion of the story. Your story gives off a very meaningful context and and very heart-warming message to the readers, making it a really great story.

Mature content involved

 

Note to Author: We really enjoyed your story, especially the storyline that wasn't like the typical 'Cinderella' fairytale we grew up with. Despite not being able to contact you to gain approval, we still wanted to share this lovely story with others. Please do continue your amazing work author-nim! 

 

Keep Dreaming.

- Delphinium Productions