About Us

Delphinium Productions

Delphinium

{delˈfinēəm} x {델피니엄}

 

A type of flower.

Represents infinite possibly, anything is possible. And nothing is impossible.

 

~

 

We are an association that aims to bring readers who desire to read memorable, non-cliche, beautiful stories a collection of AFFs that truly touch the heart. Every single story that will be presented under Delphinium Productions is reviewed by our multiple readers.

 

We only intend to bring more recognition and appreciation to the authors of the stories that we found most admirable.

 

For those who desire to recommend their own or somebody else's story to us, recommendations are acknowledged only on our profile wall, not in the comments below. However, please keep in mind that we have a certain criteria to follow in order to present stories on DP. Basically, this means that not everyone's story, even if recommended, will be presented as a Delphinium Production. So we please ask, that if a recommended story doesn't make it to the chapter list, no bashing and no hate. We want maintain a peaceful and joyful atmosphere here at DP.

 

Subscribe  if you wish to be informed of whenever we present a new story. Upvote if our assistance has succeeded to help you find a story that you enjoyed along with our reviewers.

 

We wish for a wonderful day ahead of you. Stay safe and be happy!

 

 

Keep Dreaming.

- Delphinium Productions