Dessert and the rest of the night

Birthday Adventure With FtIsland

After the personal concert I was blind folded again. I was taken to the mall. It sounds so much less compared to the other places, but they rented out specific places! It felt like we're getting to hang out like normal people. We ate some awesome red bean ice! We pretty much goofed around there for a while and looked around at the places they reserved. They tried to dance for me like Korean idol boy groups. It was honestly the funniest thing I had ever seen in my life. Seung Hyun thought he was awesome and so into it, Jong Hoon was awkward and tried hard not to be, Hong Ki tried his best to be cool and was laughing while dancing, Min Hwan tried acting cute(he later did his aegyo), Jae Jin broke down laughing and tried his hardest to keep dancing, and Won Bin tried to mess people up while he was trying to dance. It was the best thing ever! I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. It's a good thing they aren't a regular idol group. They tried to dance with me fancily and I kept stepping on their toes. That's why none of us became dancers. It was so fun though. They led me to a part of the mall they reserved and it turned out to be one of the few laser tag places in Korea! We went in and spent hours there. The boys acted so ridiculous! They tried doing spy moves and pretended to take bullets for me and tried to die in my arms. It was the best time I had ever had! The boys really made my birthday amazing.  They brought me to their place and we hung out and they tried to teach me their video games. At the end of the night I passed out, so they let me have all to myself. They are the best friends ever. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday... 

               끝! 

I hope you liked it!!!!!