Surprise!

Birthday Adventure With FtIsland

The boys covered my eyes and led me outside. They uncovered my eyes and yelled, "SURPRISE!!!" There was a limo outside filled with even more presents! I covered my mouth in surprise. 

"Aww! Guys! I'm speechless! Thank you so much!!" I said as I hugged all of them. I had the best friends in the world!! They all smiled at me proudly. I walked into the limo with all of them. We opened all my presents which were amazing! Amongst the presents were VIP passes to their next concert. "Where are we going??" I asked.

"You'll see.." Hong Ki said mischievously. The limo finally stopped after I pouted for what seemed like hours. When I walked out we were in front of the most beautiful country sides I had ever seen. There was a huge picnic blanket with a gigantic picnic basket. I  was once again in shock. We all sat down and started eating. I felt myself blushing. I was so lucky to have such attractive boys as my friends. Won Bin and Jong Hoon smiled warmly at me, Seung Hyun and Hong Ki smiled goofily at me, and Min Hwan and Jae Jun smiled cutely at me. I smiled back at all of them.

"If you like this you are going to love what is coming up!!" Jong Hoon said excitedly. 

"You're going to have so much fun!" Seung Hyun and Min Hwan said at the same time. 

"You're going to love us forever!" Won Bin said while laughing.

"Happy Birthday once again!"Jae Jin said.

"WE LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND!!!" They all said together. I felt so warm at heart. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What do you think is going to happen next???~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~