Months after being friends

Birthday Adventure With FtIsland

~~~~~~~~~~Months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up groggily as my phone rang. It was Won Bin. I answered it. "Hi, Won Bin..."

"YAH!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!" I heard him and all of FTIsland scream. I had completely forgotten it was my birthday!

"Awwwww! Thank you guys!! You're so sweet!" I told them. All of the sudden I heard the door to my room open and they all walked in. I was gaping in surprise. They all laughed at my reaction. "How did you get in here?!" 

"Our special ways..." Seung Hyun said while smiling mischievously. They were all holding loads of presents. 

"These aren't even all of the presents..." Jae Jin said while Jong Hoon nodded vigorously and the boys all smiled widely. 

"We have A LOT to do today.." Jong Hoon said. I was in awe.

" First... Eat up! We cooked breakfast for you while you were sleeping!" Hong Ki said as Won Bin walked with a tray full of food. i must have looked VERY surprised.

"This isn't even a big surprise.." Min Hwan said while laughing. I couldn't imagine what else they could surprise me with. This was going to be an interesting day.

 

~~ I hope you enjoyed the update!! There will be lots more to come! What do you think is going to happen on her birthday???~~~