Are You surprised yet?

Birthday Adventure With FtIsland

 

nth All of the boys uncovered my eyes once again. I opened my eyes to see that we were on a beautiful beach with all of their instruments layed out. " Oh my gosh! Guys!! This is amazing!!" I exclaimed.

"We hoped you would like it!" Seung Hyun said happily

"We will serve you dinner soon!" Min Hwan said excitedly 

"We will take you to another surprise place for dessert!" Jong Hoon said warmly

"That's not the last of it, so don't calm down." Hong Ki said while grinning mischievously

"Are you ready for your personal concert from all members of FTIsland, previous and past?" Won Bin asked

"You can as many songs as you want becaus won bin learned all of them with last week. what do you want us to play?" Jae Jin said and asked

" Hmm.. You might regret saying that! Can you chose from Thunder, Hit the Sands, Girls don't Know,After Love, Heaven, Pray, Heartbroken, Marry Me, Hello Hello, Love Love Love, Hey Girl, Distance, Theory of Happiness, Friendship, Live Like a Musical, A Man's First Love Follows him to the Grave, and Attachment?" I asked half embarrassed. 

" We could play all but you insist that we pick..." They all said proudly. " We pick 12/18 of the songs you chose! You will see what they are!!!" They all yelled and ran to their instruments. Some people came out set out the grandest korean dinner I had ever seen. The boys sang Thunder, Girls Don't Know, After Love, Heaven, Pray, Heartbroken, Hello Hello, Hey Girl, Theory of Happiness, Friendship, Live Like a Musical, and A Man's First Love Follows him to the Grave. They were amazing as usual. When I was couldn't wait until they took me to dessert. 

 

~~~~~~~ I hope you enjoyed the update!! Where do you think you will be taken???~~~~~