Ft Island- Your first meeting with them

Birthday Adventure With FtIsland

 I arrived in the airport with nobody waiting for me. Watching all of the people waiting for their family made me feel very alone. I just really hope I can meet some people and settle in.

~~You've been living in Seoul for a month~~

It has been a month living in Seoul and I still don't know anybody; except for the little who lives next to me. The street is filled with people and shops everywhere. I'm still trying to ajust to making my way around this big place! I suddenly run into a group of boys. I didn't realize I was so lost in thought! I had no idea I had gotten lost! I apologize quickly. I look up at the boys and immediately recognize them as Ft Island and Oh Won Bin. The boys all smile at me and say it's fine. One of the tallest ones, Song Seung Hyun, says, " What's your name? I'm Song Seung Hyun. You seem kind of lost, do you want to come and hang out with us?"

"I'm Y/N. I would love to go with you guys!" I respond thinking my luck couldn't have been any better. 

"The guy with the colored hair is Lee Hong Ki, the one to his right is Choi Min Hwan, the one who is acting awkward, just kidding hyung, is Choi Jong Hoon, the goat to his right, don't hit me Jae Jin hyung I was joking, is Lee Jae Jin, and the tall one next to Jae Jin is Oh Won Bin. We have all been in the band Ft Island. Do you know us?" Explained Seung Hyun. 

" Yes, I'm a big fan of you guys!" I said 

"That's great!" Jae Jin said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ft Island and Won Bin brought me to a cute cafe hidden in a corner of Seoul. It was really cozy and there were so many things to order! I finally decided on red bean shaved ice. I started to pull out my wallet but Won Bin interjected. 

" It's on us! We are all going to split the money! Since you are our guest just let us pay!!" Won Bin said smiling 

"Ya! Why would we let you pay!" Hong Ki said. Min Hwan got us a table to sit at. 

"So, where are you from?" Min Hwan said as I sat down.

"Oh, I'm America, so I'm still trying to get used to it." I said

"Really?! We all love America!" Jong Hoon interjected . The rest of the boys say down and we ate. I couldn't' help but think that maybe staying here wouldn't be so bad after all as I exchanged numbers with all of them.