Confession from Luhan

Vol Vol Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

i can't believe i lost my first kiss like that O_________O

why suddenly Sehun just come and kiss me like that? o.....O

Now my stomach is like..butterflyyyyyyy

My both cheeks got red as like as tomato

My body temperature got earn like volcano about explode =='' omooooooooooo >//<

Pob~~~ suddenly an apple flied to hit my head to awake me from daydream alone.. stupid!! Jessica Jung, what are you daydream? He took an advantage of kiss me.. he is not gentleman.. Oh Sehun !!!!! You are brat >O<

But who threw this apple to me anyway? I’m so pissed..

I looked back and saw those people, still… Daesung, JYP and Jo kwon again --^ my life is never gone from them right?

“Sehun oppa why why you betrayed us???” Daesung cried.

“I don’t want to live anymore… ;0;” JYP hit his head with the wall.

“Ugh… =__= I told you many times to stay away from our oppa, can’t you just hear?” Jo kwon pointed to me, shouting his saliva full on my face… damn… crazy >_< I wiped my face hardly.

“These guys are going too far..” I murmured and went to home.

…………………..

Unknown Pov

“We can’t let her be close to our oppa anymore..” Daesung said, pouting while they were eating in the restaurant. The girl they meant is Jessica since they know Sehun is interested in Jessica.

“What can we do? We can’t kill her..”  Jo Kwon sighed and hid his face on the table.

“I come up an idea, how about throw her away from our Sehun?” JYP said, raising his finger up.

“How?” Jo Kwon and Daesung looked at JYP interestingly.

“Luhan oppa… let ship her with Luhan oppa… so she will be away from our Sehun… and our Sehun is still ours…” JYP giggled and felt proud to himself already.

“Wow, Maknae.. you had such a great idea.. but how to ship? =_=” Jo Kwon asked.

“Wait and see…. We need to make them fill in a cold place first.. and what is going to be happen? haha” he had an evil laugh.

“What’s that??” the two guys asked.

……………………

Jessica Pov:

Today I felt so dizzy since I had an exam already. Moreover, I still have a lot of school works to do. The Tsunami exam at the moment shocked all the students. Teacher really played a joke with us. Especially, Baekhyun got faint at the first place after seeing the test. R.I.P his tiny heart.

While I was finding some document in the council student club, someone came to hit my shoulder and made me surprise already. I looked back to that guy with a frown, it’s Daesung. What’s wrong with him again? -_- I didn’t meet Sehun today..

“Unnie..” he grinned weirdly.

It sounds really weird since he kept calling me unnie. He looks so older than me, plus he is a guy =_= and he called me unnie.

“What’s happened?” I asked curiously.

“Mr. Jung called you to take thing at the laboratory room now. It’s in a hurry..” said Daesung.

“Huh? What’s matter??”

“Just go and you will know by yourself..”

“Okay okay..” I sighed and placed the documents at its place, turning back and leaving the council room.

What’s wrong with Laboratory? Mr. Jung is English teacher, why he uses laboratory? It sounds so weird…

I murmured in my mind while I was walking to the first floor and pointing to the laboratory. I opened the door and entered it.

“Mr. Jung? I’m coming..” I said, turning left and right but there is nobody is here yet.

“It’s weird..” I frowned to myself and suddenly recalling something..

By the way, Daesung is not my classmate why Mr. Jung told him to call me?? O_O! I might be trapped.

I got back quickly but immediately the door was closed loudly.

“Stupid.. what are you playing??” I cursed and tried to knock the door..

“Enjoy your evening here with Prince of the school, unnie.. we are doing for your sake and our Sehun oppa too hahaha… bye bye..” I heard their laugh, not mentioning who they are =__= Daesung, JYP and Jo Kwon.

“Hey Hey Hey…” I kicked the door again and again but still nobody replied.

It’s end now.. my life is end now.. it’s already a break time for students and there is nobody is school at this time.. what should I do??

I got my back frozen.. what if I met a ghost here?? ;-;

I turned right and left before noticing something which was under the table… What is that?? Or ghost??

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh……..” I made a scream.

“Are you out of mind??? -__-” the guy waked up from the floor with his mess hair, looking at me like he was just awaked from the long dream of course, Prince of mirror Xi Luhan.

“Why are you here? Is this your plan??” I asked him angrily.

“Plan what? It should be my question.. I have been here to sleep for a while after complete Chemistry class but you are here and make a scream? Ms. Class monitor, it’s not a crime for just a sleep..” he messed his uniform and walked toward me.

Seriously? So it is an accident here to see him? O_o

“And now tell me what is happened?” Luhan asked, pouting his mouth.

“That door..” I pointed to the door fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter