Dying Snow White xD

Vol Vol Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Unknown Pov

Oh Sehun… Jessica Jung…

Oh Sehun… Jessica Jung…

Oh Sehun… Jessica Jung…

“Jessica… can I kiss you?” the tall guy stood in front of his girlfriend, asking for his chance.

The girl said nothing just smiled shyly and nodded. After that, he stooped down his neck and planned to touch her lip again… slowly… closer… and….

“Oh Sehun!! Wake up…” a similar scream from someone, startled him from a day dream.

Sehun looked at Taeyeon whom was standing in front of him, with the other students watching him as alien. He is sure Jessica was behind Taeyeon.

“How can you sleep in the class like this? Didn’t Miss. Class Monitor tell you to go with her for choosing the prince after class?” Taeyeon sent her evil glare to him annoyingly.

“Oh my god… why did suddenly the innocent Taeyeon turn into an evil?” Jinki slapped his hand surprisingly and cooed.

“I heard rumor if she is a secret granddaughter of Michel Obama…” Henry whispered his bestie.

“So what’s related with her evil line? -0- ” asked Jinki.

“It’s related to me. I gonna marry her and be the president hahahaha..” Henry jumped happily.

“What the f**k” Jinki cursed.

“So the prince is not decided it yet?” Sehun got a surprise reaction. Slowly his soul came back, he realized it was just a dream… He groaned embarrassingly.

“It’s already decided. You are the dwarft and Luhan is the prince.” said Taeyeon for Jessica.

Eh? Sehun rolled his eyes to catch with Jess’s eyes contact. He thought she would choose him why Luhan?

Jess sent him no emotion before said “Prepare for the practice tomorrow. We still have only 2 weeks for the stage.” She sighed and left.

Seriously? Handsome guy like me be the dwarft? He murmured in his mind.

During the break time, Sehun was still curious why Jess not picked up him but Luhan? Isn’t she interested in him? Immediately, Baekhyun showed up behind and hit his back head while he was in the library.

“Yah… brat.. how come you hit me?” the taller guy cursed.

“I’m pissed for Class Monitor. You, later educate your fans well. You know this morning, what happened to her?” Baekhyun spoke up and his eyes weren’t shown any good emotion either.

“What happened?” asked Sehun.

Flashback

“How many times I told you to stay away from our Sehun oppa?” Daesung appeared in front the toilet, stalking Jess for 20 minutes already after he got news that Sehun or Luhan will be marked as her pair in the role.

“, I told you already. You played this too hard..” Jo Kwon walked toward her, pushing her against the wall.

“Our Sehun’s lip is ours. You have no right to touch..” JYP gritted his teeth, staring at the small girl to dead.

Jessica got a sigh because she was sick of his gayfans right now. She said nothing and planned to leave but Daesung will not leave her way easily and then he pushed her back to the corner.

“You are too much crazy.. since when I told you guys I have relationship with your oppa?” Jessica made a high tone, screaming to them. Her face showed them if she got angry right now. Normally, Jessica was a friendly girl whom had hidden cold personality. What she hated the most; is the annoyed thing. She would prefer to move to the galaxy if she has to stay with Sehun whom had such crazy fans like this.

“But we heard that you want to touch his lip… kyaaaaa…. I’m jelly again..” Jo Kwon made a gay scream, jumping with his angry bird face.

“This girl, we should give her some lesson.” JYP planned to give her a slap but immediately there was a male shoe flying to hit his head till he landed to the floor.

Jessica, Daesung and Jo Kwon quickly looked at that man, he was leaning against the wall and holding a mirror in his arm. Turning back to the three people, he unknowingly smirked and winkled to them, showing off his deeply charm.

“Awwww… Luhan oppa… He is so handsome..” Daesung jumped happily.

Jo Kwon hurried stooping to the floor and picked up Luhan’s shoe with a smile “I want his shoe touching me too… I’m jelly you, maknae.” Jo Kwon kicked JYP’s , hugging Luhan’s shoe.

Jessica’s jaw dropped surprisingly. She thought they would be honest with Sehun only, but Luhan is influent to them to right? And why Luhan appeared here.

“I’m her prince… so.. I will be her protector from now on and you take a look for your Sehun only. Mind her business..” said Luhan, walking toward her and then first skinship, he held her hand.

This was a new view of Luhan, he was no different from the real prince when he acted his cool face.

“Oppa here..” Jo Kwon gave a shoe to Luhan.

“Emmm..” the guy nodded and took his shoe back.

“And you…”  he pointed to Jessica and stared at her seductively. In that moment, Jessica almost fell for his eyes if he didn’t take out his mirror and patted his hair again.

It ate her feeling -__-** Xi Luhan is still Xi Luhan.

“Let’s go..” and then he dragged her away from those three gayfans of Sehun.

“Aiyoo… they are matched. I hope one day I can do like this with Sehun oppa ;DDD” Daesung hugged the wall and Jo Kwon was biting the door. “I wanna be my Sehun oppa’s soulmate..~~”

…………………………..

First day of practice

Sehun was the main character of dwarft, standing next to Yoona after practicing for a whole day. Staring at Jessica and Taeyeon’s scene, he couldn’t help himself to understand this story, why him as a red dwarft? -_-;; Especially, he felt a little shame for his day dream yesterday. He hoped to be the prince but ended up with a dwarft; Poor his life to have gayfans.

“My apple is sweet and delicious, you will get a chance to meet your soul mate after eating this.” Taeyeon was a witch, giving Jessica a red apple.

“Thank you, granny.” And then Jessica accepted it, biting already. Immediately, she fell to the door and Taeyeon laughed “Hahahaha….~ from now on, I am the most beautiful girl in this world…~~” she waved herself in round happily.

“She looked suitable to be a witch..” Jinki whispered to his bestie, Henry.

“Yes, well perfectly being a witch. Her smile is alike John Kennedy’s wife..” Henry nodded.

“Excuse me, who is Jonh Kennedy?” asked Jinki to his friend weirdly.

“John Kennedy not Jonh. He used to be USA president and then his whole family was killed blah blah blah” Henry started entering to his political talk again softly. Yoona just waved her head because she is tired with these two guys already. How to make him quit talking about politics? Luhan really gave her a big deal.

“Princess…” Suho and Baekhyun joined the act, being the first people whom found Snow White fainted on the floor.

“Hey guy, Princess is dead…” Baekhyun made a scream while Suho was crying and shaking her body.

“Oh no, Princess….~~~~” Henry quit his political talk moment, and ran to shake Jessica’s body with his teary eyes.

“He got into the drama too much -_-;;” Taeyeon murmured and Yoona nodded.

All the 7 dwarfts including Sehun went to round the Princess for making the funeral. And then, the scene came… The white house prince appeared, and walked toward them.

“Princess…!” Luhan kneeled down in front of her and looked at Sehun to ask “What happened to her?”

Sehun looked at Luhan a little bit jealous, calming to talk “She ate an apple of witch.. and then..” he didn’t finish yet but Jinki and Henry….. =___+

“Huaaaa.. Princess… take me with you… how can you leave us alone? Princess? Who will cook for me later? Princess… I miss your chicken already…” Jinki kept shaking her body. Jessica almost couldn’t pretend anymore, these guys played too hard though.

“Princesssssssssss……” Henry made a high scream, startled all everyone in the hall to his act. And then he slapped the floor with his hand, seeming almost pushed his head too -_-**

“Why you are death? What about my underwear which I hide in the corner of the toilet.. who will fix it? You fixed all of theirs but not mine yet.. Princess… Hueee… I can’t live without you…” seemed like, Jinki and Henry prepared their own script because Taeyeon whom was busy finding the plot, couldn’t get that scene.

“Hey, enough jerks. Let me talk for once..” Luhan pushed Jinki and Henry’s heads away and then he went to between.

“Princess..” he got into the drama, staring at her eyes with tear… “You will be never alone.. and I am always here… forever love you…~~”

The girl seemed awaked a little bit. Unknowingly she found Luhan’s word and voice was so seductive as she almost flew to the sky if she had wings

“So I gonna….” He made scene; moving closer and closer till… planning to touch her lip….

Everyone’s jaw dropped and stared at that scene including Sehun..

Jessica started feeling nervous, getting sense he was already closed… and then…..

Prev….~~~ He raised his head back, and took out his mirror to pat his hair..

“Xi… Xi…” Yoona gritted her teeth calmly….

“You are eating my feeling, Luhan… There is no scene of the mirror in this story kyaaaaa…” Tiffany jumped madly.

“Is he watching a mirror again?” Jessica opened her eyes, and waked up to face Luhan.

“Yakkkk…..!!! I’m crazy already… Why can’t I find the scene, the dwarfts confessed the princess about underwear and chicken? Moreover, the mirror scene in the end….!!” Taeyeon messed her hair crazily, trying to find the scripts more and more.

“Yah… she is more serious than us =___=” Jinki hugged Henry scarily.

“Just only a cartoon play, why all people made it complicated?” Jessica yelled disappointedly.

“Are we rest? I want to drop my hair now.. It is hot to be in this hat..” Yoona asked, because her hair was raised and hidden in a yellow hat of the dwarft.  She cared only her hair thought -_-

…………………..

Second day and third day of practice; Jessica really got sick of Luhan because he was always late for the practice. However, seem like he had no special scene at all because the prince would appear only the last scene.

Unknowingly, Jessica started getting closer to all role players in her teams. Sehun always brought Lunch to everyone; including sharing Jessica too. However, Jessica felt bad for wasting his kindness because she never ate his food.. it was like eh… somebody else would always block her way and robbed Sehun’s food.

“That is our Sehun oppa’s handmade.. we need to taste it..” Daesung said, hiding her way already when she was holding Sehun’s lunch box.

“Sweet.. sweet… why such a guy exist in this world? He isn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter