Unusual Class

Vol Vol Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vol Vol Love

Chapter 2 Unusual class

Mirror is my best friend, because it shows me how handsome I am~

~ Luhan

I looked at myself in the mirror with a grin, should I change my hair color? It will look better if it’s brown but the home teacher is kidda boring to complain us a lot. Ahsii…

“You know, Hillary Clinton will stand for Demonstrate party after Obama.” Henry one of my bestie, started discussing about our favorite moment with USA politic. Of course, I am just interested a little bit while Henry is too soak to be Clinton fan since Mr. Bill Clinton was USA President. Therefore, we all called him as Henry Clinton, not Liu Xianhua. He must be Clinton’s secret son -_-

“I still believe it will be not Demonstrate party anymore, or it’s Republic…” Jinki moved his chair to us to join us while I was patting my hair and looked at my face in the mirror. I don’t care if Hillary or Mitt Romney, as long as I’m handsome it’s enough… (✿◖◡◗)

What is this??? What is this???

I accidentally saw a pimple on my face… Ahhhhh……… I gonna dieeeeee… my beauty~~~~~~~~~

“I’m leaving now.. Someone calls the doctor, I need hospital right now~~~~ My face has a pimple~~~~~~”~I screamed and ran out the door.

Jessica Pov

“I’m leaving now.. Someone calls the doctor, I need hospital right now~~~~ my face has a pimple~~~~~~”

Deb~~~~ I was hit by a man pass by, exactly knowing he is Xi Luhan. He was running from the class like he was hurried to water his burning house.

“What happened with that student? Is he trying to skip the class?” I entered the room and asked the rest students here. For the title as class monitor, I needed to know all things happened to my classmates of course.  It’s just one season passed by, and he left already?

“Ms. Class monitor. He had the biggest sickness in his life, please forgive him.” Henry stood up and responded for those students.

“Biggest sickness?? What is that?? Cancer? O_O or he is going to die??” I suddenly got my back frozen. What should I do to motivate the dying-soon person?

“No, it’s scarier than cancer.” Jinki was sitting, waved his head.

“What is that? Tell me, we are classmates and we need to help each other you know? We have to keep him in warm to let him know he is not alone, and our classmates are one.” I sighed and placed my books on my table.

“This is a pimple on his face, so he needs a doctor now…” Jinki said.

“Huh? Just a pimple right?” I repeated my question again.

“I remember that, last semester he got a pimple on his face and he was absent for a week to recover his beauty.” Henry added more, patting his hand on Jinki’s shoulder.

“WHAT THAT?? HOW COME??” I am speechless now.. He gave too much excuse to skip the class for a pimple? I guess, I need to punish him after he is back.

“Luhan is well known as Mirror Prince in SME high school. His mirror is his life, so he can’t miss it even a minute because he loves his beauty. All minutes that he is exist in this earth, he needs to be sure that he is always handsome and charming. ” Suddenly a thin woman showed up behind me. Staring at her, she is alike Luhan 50% with her beautiful smooth skin face.

“You are…”

“Hello, class monitor I’m Xi Yoona, Luhan’s twin sister (^◇^;)”

Faint ~~ that what I thought so ( ̄ー ̄)

“Why he has such a weird habit?” I asked.

“I can’t help about this. No one complains him as well” Yoona plopped to her seat and played her hair happily.

“So you are different from him right? No weird habit, eh?” I teased.

“Of course, I’m not that idiot. Why do I need to have a mirror habit like him when I’m pretty already? hehehe” she laughed and kept playing her hair.

“I saw her weird habit now… (* -- )” Taeyeon picked me and whispered.

“What?”

“Don’t you see she keep playing her hair?” said Taeng, pointing to Yoona who currently played her hair like a mental person.

“Ugh… Didn’t Mr. Lee tell us that Class A have a lot of outstanding students? Why they became like this? I saw they were normal in the first day of the school…” I frowned.

“You see that guy, he is weirder than these people..” Taeyeon pointed with the pursed lip to the guy whom was sitting on the window, staring to the sky as he was imagining thing. It’s Baekhyun, as they remembered, the one who was always around Sehun.

“When everybody has short hair, the rebel lets his hair grow long.

When everybody has long hair, the rebel cut his hair short.

When everybody talks during the lesson, the rebel doesn’t say the lesson.

When nobody talks during the lesson, the rebel creates a disturbance. ” Baekhyun was murmuring alone.

“Ah~ Can’t I find anyone usual in this class?” I shook my hair, and asked Taeyeon.

“I don’t know~  maybe this is the reason you became a class monitor in this class because you are different from them.” Taeyeon smirked and went to her seat.

The class was started and I was the one who commanded the students respect the professor for the class beginning.

During the class when teacher was calling student’s attendant…

“Xi Luhan? Xi Luhan??” she called his name but nobody answered it.

“Teacher..” I raised my hand and stood up immediately.

“What’s up, Sooyeon student..?”

“Student Xi Luhan is absent today because he is sick.” I told her like Henry had told me. -__- Seriously? Pimple is also a sickness, pfffftt…

“How is he?” she asked.

Dead… how to answer this? -,-

“He has a pimple on his face, so he left to the hospital….” My answered made the whole class laugh.

“Hahahahahaha….” Those students…

“Ah ya~ Class monitor Sooyeon, are you trying to say your classmate is absent because of a pimple? I wonder how you manage the class now.” She glared at me.

“Miss… I …” I hadn’t said yet but..

“You need to bring him to school later. Don’t make an excuse to protect your classmate and now sit down.. I’m calling the next one now… Oh Sehun” the teacher went on her calling attendance time.

“Yes, Miss.” Sehun answered.

Yah, being class monitor is not easy at all. I am always the one who is wrong because of my classmate. They really annoyed me and I’m pissed now.

I messed my hair and took a seat.

“Calm down, Jessica.” Taeyeon patted my shoulder.

“Why I can’t find the any usual students in this class?” I murmured while I was copying the lesson.

“You meant, they are all crazy? -_-**” Taeyeon did poker face to me.

“Beside someone.. he is not like them..” I bit my head pen and looked at Sehun who was focusing on the lesson.

“You meant him right? Are you interested in him?” Taeyeon teased and pushed her shoulder to beat mine playfully.

“You know, I’m not easy girl but I saw Sehun was different.. I like handsome guy of course.” I raised my eyebrow.

“Good luck then.” Taeyeon smirked and started writing the lesson.

Finally the second class was ended. Taeyeon and Tiffany were waiting for me at the school restaurant for the lunch and I was now about to go there because I had class work to do.

 Being a class monitor is not easy at all. The class monitor always gets blame for the classmates. I shouldn’t have approved to be this hard work at the first.

Before I could reach the first floor to get the restaurant, suddenly there were three guys (?) went to block my way.

I raised my eyes brow and gazed at them innocently since I never saw their faces before.

“Was this girl to smile with our Sehun yesterday?” the one who had a similar face to fish pointed to me while he talked to s.

Their Sehun? Really? I looked at them from the feet to the top, they are guys but why their Sehun? ( ̄ー ̄)

“Yes, Daesung. It was her.. she smiled at our Sehun~~” another tall guy stepped his leg on the floor girly.

“,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter