Pick up the prince

Vol Vol Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

Luhan Pov

“What’s going on to find a girlfriend?” as soon as I just arrived home, Yoona’s face showed up in front of the door already. The way she looked at me like she was watching a comedy or I am a joker in her eyes.

I sighed and pulled out my mirror from my pocket, patting my bang away. Okay, I’m still handsome here, but why she looked so funny when she watched me?

“Find girlfriend what? I don’t know what you are talking about.” I pouted and pretended nothing happened between us before I quickly passed by to avoid her evil question.

In fact, yesterday I and Yoona had a bet if I could find a girlfriend in only a night or I will give up my favorite mirror moment. Oh god… she played it too hard and I agreed with her for cutting her hair short if I won that game.

Honestly, according to my charm, it wasn’t hard to find just a girlfriend but the heck happened, was she told me to choose only girl in our school. By the chance I saw Seohyun alone, so I made my chance to play with her. Who the heck knew it? She already had a fiancé, look alike a frog. Poor her…

Yoona must mock me behind much… I shouldn’t have agreed to put my price in this game at the first place. Aigooo….. so give up… Anyway, I am still handsome.

I entered the room and planned to close the door, immediately Yoona’s hand was faster to grip my door, entering her body in my room. Yaheee… this girl is really annoyed….!!!

“Xi Luhan, you are jerk. Stop pretending to know nothing about our bet yesterday. Admit yourself, you are not charming at all…” she smirked and leaned her back against the door.

“Why would I? If I wasn’t charming, you would be the ugliest girl in this earth… wakk :PPP”

“Yah…”

“Go to cut your hair short. You look like a 1000 years grandma right now hahaha… ” I trolled her and laughed hard, not forgetting look my beauty in the mirror, wow how handsome I am!

“Yah… quit being so faked. Xi Luhan, you need to quit your damn crazy mirror habit here because you lost me yesterday…!!” Yoona made a scream and passed her hand to plan taking my mirror but I faster moved my step away from her.

“Yesterday, it’s just the beginning. I didn’t tell you if I pick up Seohyun yet. Why would I lose?” I asked.

“You lost lost lost anyway..” she pouted, across her arms on the chest.

Being her twin is kidda boring -_-**

“Noooo….  Why only me need to play this game alone? If you want to bet me, we both need to play it together.” I spoke up and laid my body to the bed, raising the mirror again and looking at my face.

“Play?” she repeated.

“I know you are crowed. So give up already if you want me to leave my mirror.” I responded carelessly and messed my hair while my eyes kept looking at the mirror.

I saw she bit her lip calmly before a sigh “Okay… let play together.. but I am the one who pick up the person for you…”

“Just don’t be Seohyun again. I don’t want to be a bad guy whom break up the other’s relationship.” I said and rolled my eyes playfully.

“Jessica…” she said.

“Eh?” I raised my eyebrow and turned back to her.

“I meant our class monitor. I’m sure she hates you damn much hahaha… so it must be difficult to attract her heart…” she giggled and hugged the door “I give you a month to make her become your girlfriend or you will quit your bad habit as bringing mirror everywhere. You made Xi Family feel ashame =__=”

Class monitor?

I rolled my eyes… fine she looks fine… e,e I guess Yoona really played this game hard with me.

“So I give you a month to make Henry quit his Politic talk and hate American government.” I replied and laughed.

“What?? I think fish could fly, is more believable.” She frowned.

“So cut your hair already, Miss. Xi Yoona ;DDD” I chuckled and hugged the long pillow.

“Yahhhh…..!! Hell, nooooooo”

“So go go, and fighting ;DDDD I hope you won’t get a hate from him instead… Leaving already? Close the door for me please. ^_^”

I saw Yoona looked so calmed and walked away without closing the door for me.

I pouted, wanna play hard with me first…. Cih

…………………….

It is the first day I went to school early. Maybe last night I slept early too.

Lalalala… I walked myself around the school area, pointing to go to my class. My left hand kept holding the mirror and passed by many female students whom were screaming fangirling to me. Aigoo, Born to be a handsome guy is like this ;DDD  that why I don’t want to date anyone but date myself and mirror.

By the chance when I passed by the swimming club, I heard something weird there. Thus I walked toward the door and peeked people there. They were Sehun, Suho and Baekhyun.

I saw there were a lot of magazines on their table and they were having fun there.

Seriously? Why they are so disgusting here? But, did Sehun read those kinds of magazine too? It didn’t look like his style though .-.

“It’s still great here…” Sehun opened the magazine and said happily.

“This is the reason we came here for early. My mom thought I was study hard hahaha… in fact, those magazines aren’t allowed to read in my home, so I bring them to share you all.” Baekhyun laughed, putting his left leg over the table.

“But yesterday I saw Sehun was in the library and looked for physic books to do exercise..” Suho said and then mocked.

“You still don’t know him? Haha who is he? He is Oh Sehun.. Reading physic book is not his style though.” Baekhyun laughed and held his stomach.

“What’s going on then?” asked Suho.

“He just pretended because class monitor was there. You don’t know it? He is interested in…” Baekhyun hadn’t compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter