Final: Truth

Vol Vol Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reality

“Really? Jung Sooyeon is really fickle girl. She holds both Luhan and Sehun.”

“What the , isn’t her boyfriend Kris Wu?”

“You don’t know it? Luhan confessed her but she has feeling for Sehun..”

“They kissed… Awwww…”

Jessica became the topic to everyone in the school these. No matter where she went, all students kept mocking her behind while they were watching the phone.

Time to break, Jessica left her Class B and walked toward the basketball area. Noticing, everyone was staring at her annoyingly.

“Jessica, who do you choose between Luhan and Sehun?” immediately Yuri popped up with Sooyoung with a question. Their hands were holding phones all along.

“Sehun and Luhan?? What happened? O.O” asked Jessica curiously.

“The heck!! The two guys whom are crazy about you on the internet, everyone knows it. You don’t know it?” Sooyoung made a scream.

“Wait.. let me talk.” Yuri pushed Sooyoung’s face away and moved closer to her “Xi Luhan is the prince of the school, he is rank 2 of handsome guys and Oh Sehun is the angel of school, getting rank 3. They both are class A students..”

“But what is related to me?” asked Sica curiously.

“Because of…” Yuri hadn’t talked yet, suddenly someone interrupted them.

“Jung Sooyeon!!! You cheated me!!!” Kris ran to his girlfriend with his angry bird face.

Of course, Kris is Jessica’s boyfriend and they have been dated for 2 years already.

“What’s matter again, Kris?” Jessica stuttered, getting confused to all everyone’s reaction today.

“They are talking about you for a whole school that those jerks confessed you. You already have me, how come you go to play along with Oh Sehun and Xi Luhan??” nobody could stop Kris’s mouth for his anger.

“Anyone explain me please? I don’t understand it -0-”  Jessica

“Stop pretending all thing here. I wouldn’t mind if just a few people talked about, but they all are talking about it.. How come I trust you??” Kris yelled.

“Wait… Kris, are you jealous because of a fanfic? -0-” Yuri picked Kris’s shoulder.

“What? fanfic? O.O” Jessica and Kris asked in the same time.

“Yes, Vol Vol Love which is being writing by Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun, it became a funny series of the year…” Sooyoung mocked.

“Everyone is waiting for the final… hahaha…” laughed Yuri.

“What is it about?” Jessica took Yuri’s phone to read the fanfic.

“They upload on School’s website.” Added more Yuri.

“It’s a week ago.” Sooyoung nodded.

30 minutes later…………

“The heck!!! Where are Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun?” Jessica screamed loudly.

…………………..

Flashback to a week ago

Sehun has crush on Jessica for 3 years since he was in elementary school and his best friend Luhan also did. For their fighting to against each other to confess Jessica, Kris had a chance to confess first and they started dating. That was the regret thing in Sehun’s life. He was too late for his love.

Every day he always watches his crush at behind or sometimes, he took her photos silently but just some of her photos were stole by Luhan.

Seeing Kris and Jessica get along, Sehun and Luhan always hugged the columns with many tear drop, hoping one day if Kris got accident and die or they would break up so Luhan or Sehun would have a chance again to chase Jessica.

Jessica was studying in Class B with Kris. Perhaps it was Sehun’s wish, to make her be his classmate and noticed him once.

 Today, Sehun has been in Gil center of the school all day. He didn’t know what to do as just read a few novel. Suddenly a few ideas came up after his sadness. What if he wrote all his dream scenes to be with his crush on the internet? It may help him to be happy for a while.

And then he started writing what he always imagines about….

~ Oh Sehun, who is a famous student in high school because of his pretty, handsome face and he always get a good score in his class A. every fangirls in his high school are dream to be his girlfriend but they're fail because sehun keep ignore them. He has two besties whose name Baekhyun and Suho. During his first day of school, sehun was falling in love with his new class moniter who just moved from class B to his class A, Jessica Jung.

“Yah…. It should be like this…” Sehun giggled and continued writing all his imagine love.

Xi Luhan, a rich son of the Top Business Family in China. He's handsome and elegant. Many female students fall for him to deep although he has a weird character. Thing Luhan loves the most is mirror. He would use his mirror to look himself every minute he wants. Because mirror would tell him how handsome he is and he would see his beauty every day. Luhan has two besties name Henry and Onew. They would discuss about the politics of USA because Henry loves it. Because of his weird habit as seeing the mirror as a god, Jessica who is the new class monitor doesn't like him much for the reason he looks stupid and annoyed.

Sehun kept mocking while he was writing his loved enemy or bestie’s background.

During that time, Luhan was entering the Gil and planning to practice his English listening skill. He took a place next to Sehun. They both exchanged evil glares before Sehun continued his novel and Luhan his computer with a pout.

Rolling down, Luhan get catch with a new update on the school website and he just read..

“Jessica fell for Sehun at the first sign because he looks attractive and Luhan is just a stupid brat in her eyes…” Luhan frowned and threw a glare to the idiot Sehun whom was currently writing the story with his silly smile.

“Idiot… Why am I a mirror lover? please… wait and see….!!!!”  Luhan bit his lip and went to that website.

…………………………

Red for Sehun

Blue for Luhan

Oh Sehun, who is a famous student in high school because of his pretty, handsome face and he always get a good score in his class A. every fangirls in his high school are dream to be his girlfriend but they're fail because sehun keep ignore them. He has two besties whose name Baekhyun and Suho. During his first day of sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter