Chapter 5 - The Secret Reveal

ThE sEcReT . . .

At the Fortnight Party.

The party starts right after the last bell of midnight. Everyone sits on the long table. As usual, the party starts with the glass of red liquid. Yes, it’s blood!

The fortnight of December for every year is the day where all vampires will gather and meet. And, the party will be held at Woo Bin’s mansion.

Woo Bin and his friends are from the pure blood so they are the highest rank in the hierarchy. Woo Bin’s parents are the Royal and was from the 99th generation. So, Woo Bin is the 100th generation. And because of that, he has the honor and respect from the others.

Woo Bin’s parents not die because of the normal accident but been murdered. In order to protect Yura, they have been killed. There is a reason why everyone wants to protect Yura. And, that is also the reason why everyone hunts her.

As she is from the 100th generation likes Woo Bin but she is special and different from Woo Bin because she is the first daughter born in the Royal family. It has been stated in their ancient books where the first daughter born for the 100th generation, she had the blood where can make a person immortal and also end their family blood.

Yura is now turn 20 where it’s a time for her to receive her own power and stronger due to her blood. So, everyone will attack her while she is still in the process to turning herself. Yura only can ‘turn’ to one of them when she drinks her brother’s blood. That’s the rule.

Woo Bin keep a secret from Yura about who is she and everything about their parents and their family. Woo Bin doesn’t want Yura to become like him so he always keep Yura away from anything related to their background.

No matter how curious Yura and no matter how she keeps asking about why she can’t attend the party, Woo Bin won’t tell her the truth. For her good sake, everyone keep the secret tight.

While the party is on, everyone seems busy to catch up with each other. All of them are the same but different level of hierarchy and they only met during the fortnight party.

Woo Bin and the others keep alert while still chatting when suddenly Woo Bin feel something bad. He looks around the hall and nothing is suspicious. But his heart tells that there is something not right.

Soo Hyuk could see that Woo Bin is anxious. He walks toward Woo Bin and whisper

“What happen?”

“I could feel something not right.”

“I will go and check Yura.” Soo Hyuk said. When he is about to move, Woo Bin stops him.

“Check the guest who is missing. I will go and check Yura. Ask Sung Joon to patrol outside the mansion. There must be something bad will happen tonight.”

Woo Bin try to keep calm when he pass by the hall. Jong Suk and Jong Hyun follow him from behind.

As expected, there are intruders outside Yura’s room. Woo Bin’s eyes turn yellow which means he really furious. And, it’s also means that the enemy will not get out alive from him.

***

Woo Bin sit beside Yura’s bed. Soo Hyuk and Jong Hyun are also in the room. While Sung Joon and Jong Suk are waiting outside. The black night is slowly turn dawn and the party is already end.

Woo Bin looks blankly at Yura’s pale face. Even though he expects this to happen but he did not expect Yura to find out this too early. He really doesn’t know how to explain things to Yura when she wakes up later.

 

*Yura’s POV*

Everything is in white. She keeps look around. She tries to call out Woo Bin’s name but no voices come out from .

Yura turns around when she heard something from her back. She steps back when she see a wolf. She really wants to shout for help but no voice comes out.

“Don’t afraid of me.” Yura could hear the voice. Her eyes still look at the wolf.

“I’m not here to harm you. I’m here to keep you safe.” The wolf slowly moves to her. Surprisingly, Yura becomes calm. Now the wolf is only an inches from her. She could hear the wolf's breath. She slowly pulls out her hand to touch the wolf.

“Yura!” Someone called her. Yura shocked and take back her hand. She looks around and found Woo Bin.

 Woo Bin run to Yura and fight with the wolf.

“Oppa, please no!!” Shout Yura.

 *End of Yura’s POV*

 

“Oppa, please no!!” Shout Yura makes Woo Bin and the rest run to her.

“Yura, open your eyes.” Woo Bin pat Yura’s shoulder. It seems that Yura is dreaming something bad.

Yura open her eyes. She looks at Woo Bin before she looks around looking for the something.

“What have you done to him?” Yura ask Woo Bin.

“I have no choice. They are our enemies.” Woo Bin answer to Yura’s question. He thought that Yura is asking about the 2 men who try to intrude to her room earlier.

“No, he said that he will keep me safe.”

“What are you talking about, Yura-ah?”

“The Wolf…”

“Wolf?” Woo Bin turns to look at Soo Hyuk. Soo Hyuk seems to know something as he nods to Woo Bin.

“It’s just a dream, Yura-ah. You must be tired.”

Yura then close her eyes. She holds her brother’s hand. She will hold Woo Bin’s hand every time she is not able to sleep.