Chapter 36

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura rubs her hands with lotion. After the whole day training, her hands feel rough and there are few scratches at her palm.

Kris slowly walks towards Yura and grabs Yura’s hands. Yura a bit startle and try to pull back her hand but Kris wouldn’t simply release her hands. Kris softly rubs Yura’s hand with the remaining lotion and he could feel the roughness because of the scratches.

“The scratches will heal later. It will take a while. So, don’t bother.” Yura said to Kris.

“I care….everything about you and everything that happen to you.”

“Why you have to care about me? Who am I to you anyway…?” Yura then success to pull her hand back and slowly walk away from Kris.

Yura stops her steps when she feels a pair of hand hug her from behind. She could hear the breathing.

“I love you.” Yura startle when heard that confession made by Kris.

“You and I cannot be together and you know that fact.” Yura said. Kris tight his hug and kiss her neck soft.

“I know but I don’t think I can stay away from you. Please don’t push me away from you.” Kris cried. Yura looks down and just stay in silent. She let Kris hugs her and let out what was in his heart. She knows that nothing can change neither she nor Kris. It’s their fate.

**Woo Bin’s POV**

Woo Bin close back the door. He then slowly walks to his room with a heavy heart and mind. After what he witnessed and heard between Yura and Kris makes he feels something that he could not even express before. Anger, sympathy and sorrow at the same time. It reminds him of someone from the past. Hyorin! She is someone that he loves so much but he had to leave her for everyone sake.

“Do you think you can catch me?” Hyorin shout while smiling at Woo Bin. She is 10 meters away from Woo Bin.

“Don’t make me catch you because you know what I will do if I get you.”

“Then, catch me!” Hyorin runs into the wood without looking at the back. She runs as fast as she can.

Without realizes, there is a gorge at the front of her and she couldn’t stops from running. Hyorin let out a panic scream and at the same time closes her eyes.

Hyorin opens her eyes when she feels someone holds her hands. She turns and sees Woo Bin.

“I got you!” Woo Bin said while smiling at Hyorin. Hyorin let out a sigh as she relieves that she is not fall from that 1000 meters gorge.

“How lucky am I?” She said and then run into Woo Bin’s arm.

“I told you before that you never can run away from me.”

“How you catch me so fast? I ran as fast as I can.”

“Not fast enough, my dear.”

“Are you trying to compete in Olympic?” Hyorin said half joke.

“I think Olympic is too easy for me? No one can challenge me.”

“Look at your confidence. I bet there is someone that can beat you.”

“Hmm…unfortunately, there is no one.”

Hyorin stops walking and rubs her legs.

“What happen?”

“Suddenly, my legs feel numb. Maybe due to the force run earlier.”

“Let me carry you.” Woo Bin offer to carry Hyorin.

“Really? That’s what I want to hear.” Hyorin looks excited and then jumps on Woo Bin’s back without hesitate. Woo Bin just laugh at that.

“So, what are you doing later?” Woo Bin asks to Hyorin. Woo Bin is carrying Hyorin on his back and walk slowly on the rough road.

“I have a discussion with my team members for the Halloween Party next week. Will you be join the party?”

“I’m not sure yet. I think I have something to do on that day.”

“Too bad. I really want to see you in costume.”

“Why?”

“It’s because you always be in casual wear. So, I really want to see you in some funky dunky costume.”

“Tell me about your costume then?”

“I can’t tell you. If you want to know then you should come to the party.”

“If I come, so what costume that you expect me to wear?”

“Hmmm…Dracula?”

“Dracula?”

“Nah, I think you should wear something black and more sophisticated. Vampire! Yes, how about vampire then?”

“Vam…pire?”

“You look like a handsome vampire to me.”

“Do I look like a vampire?”

“Yes, very much. Your white skin and changing color eyes, I think you should be a vampire instead.” Woo Bin is quiet and just listen to Hyorin’s talk.

“What if I am a vampire? Will you afraid of me?” Woo Bin asks with a serious voice.

Then, he could hear Hyorin laugh. “There is no vampire in this world, my dear. Don’t get influence with the fiction novels too much.”

“I said what if? Will you accept me as what am I if I’m truly a vampire?”

“Maybe…”

“Maybe? Is that means you are not sure if you can accept me?”

“It’s because I don’t believe that vampire is exist, my dear. I don’t believe in ghost either so how can I believe in vampire. There is no such thing in this world.”

Woo Bin stops his steps and put Hyorin down. He sighs before he turns to face Hyorin.

“The things that you thought not exist and believe…the vampire…it does exist and you never know that they are surround you.”

“If it’s really exist then show it to me. Makes me believes about their existence then.”

“Once you knew about them, you cannot turn back. It’s either you becomes their follower or you will be dead.”

“You know what, you look so serious right now? We are talking about vampire and not about our death plan or whatsoever. Why you take it so serious of what I had said?”

“It’s because…you are talking about me.”

“What you mean?”

“I’m a vampire, Hyorin.”

“You what?”