Chapter 46

ThE sEcReT . . .

Yura enters the room after the training session with Soo Hyuk. Today, she practices to shoot arrow in a proper way.

“What’s that Aunty?” Yura asks to Aunty Mimi when she saw something hanging at the wall.

“It is your dress for tomorrow night party.”

“My dress..?”

“Yes, My Lady. Your brother gave to me while you are in training. It belongs to your mother and been passed over generation. And, I think it’s time to pass it to you.”

“It’s beautiful, Aunty.” The dress is already at Yura’s hand. She touches the dress softly.

“Yes, of course it is. Do you want to try?”

“Can I?”

“Why not, it belongs to you now.”

Yura turns to Kris. Kris seems understand with Yura’s look.

“I will wait outside.” He said slowly and smile to Aunty Mimi before heading out. Kris can capture Yura’s eyes a bit teary when she looks at him earlier.

 

***Kris’s POV***

“Why are you standing outside, Kris? Don’t tell me you have been kicked out by Yura.” Jong Suk asks Kris when he saw Kris is standing in front of Yura’s room.

“She now is fitting her tomorrow night dress.”

“Hmmm, I thought you never leave her side no matter what.” Jong Suk said while tapping Kris’s shoulder and gives him a smile.

“I never leave her out of my side but not this time. She needs her own time. Anyway, Aunty Mimi is with her right now.”

“I understand. By the way, girls need time alone when they dress up. But, you are always hanging with her all the time.” Jong Suk said in joke.

“I never…” Kris a bit startle with Jong Suk’s joke.

“I know what you want to say, Kris. It’s okay to confess between men.”

“I think you misunderstand me, Jong Suk-shi. Yura and I…”

“You are so serious, Kris. I’m just joking with you, okay.”

Kris is speechless. He is afraid that Woo Bin will hear and misunderstand him too.

“By the way, I knew your feeling towards Yura. I can hear your heartbeat every time you saw her. I bet Woo Bin also knew because he can sense heartbeat better than me.” Jong Suk said before he leaves Kris alone and shocked with what have been revealed by Jong Suk.

‘Does Woo Bin really know about my feeling?’ Kris talks to himself before sigh and scratch his head.

 

That night, Yura joins Woo Bin and the others at the underground. There is a ritual that Aunty Mimi and the others will hold for her.

“Are you ready?” Woo Bin asks.

“Yes, I am. I hope after tomorrow night, all this bloody hunting will come to end.”

Woo Bin nods and look at the rest. Aunty Mimi brings the goblet and the dagger before hand it over to Woo Bin.

Woo Bin turns and face Yura. He softly holds Yura hands before slash the wrist with the dagger. The blood drops into the goblet and fill quarter of it before gave it to Aunty Mimi to do some spell.

Aunty Mimi put her hand inside the goblet and walks near Yura. She draws a circle at Yura’s chest. Without knowing what that for, Yura just stand there quietly.

“This will protect you and just for one night, your blood will turn to poison. So, others who have your blood will be poisoned and could be dead.” Aunty Mimi explains to Yura the purpose of this ritual.

“Why only for one night?” Yura spills out her curiosity.

“As what always said in the ancient book, everything that happens must have balance. Your blood turns to poison and you will become fragile.”

“What you mean?”

“You will have no power. You can get hurt and it will not heal. So, this spells only for one day. As you know, a vampire cannot be powerless.” Now, Woo Bin explains further to Yura.

“Will anyone know that I have no power?”

“No. But, once they know that your blood is poison then they will know that you have no power.” Woo Bin explain again.

“And, that will be our duty to protect you.” Sung Joon then speaks to Yura.

“So, it could be means that I can die too.”

Everyone looks at each other when heard that from Yura. Woo Bin comes near Yura and holds her hand. He notices that she is shivering.

“Nope, of course you will not die. Just remember that I will always…always protect you.” Woo Bin said before pull her into his arm and kiss her forehead. Even though Yura knows that something is not right but she not sure what it is.