Chapter 38

ThE sEcReT . . .

Today is the second week of the training for Yura. Woo Bin also join the field to check the progress.

“How’s everything doing?” Woo Bin asks to Soo Hyuk.

“Great. Like you said, she has strong arm and self-balance. After a week, she already half mastered the Argon stick.”

“Where is she now?”

“I ask her to warm up a bit before start.” Before start just now, Soo Hyuk asks Yura to run into the woods and come back.

“Is she with Kris?”

“Yup.”

***

Yura run into the woods like Soo Hyuk command. At the end of the cliff, she stops a while. The beautiful and artistic scenery makes her amazed. The sound of birds and waterfall makes her feel calm. Without realizes, Kris is already standing at her side.

“What are you doing here?” Yura asks Kris when she turns to her right and looks at Kris standing while watching at her.

“I’m following you.”

“You don’t have to follow me till here. I can take care of myself.”

“I know you can take care of yourself but it’s my duty to always be at your side.”

“I don’t need you to take care of me and protect me all the time.”

“Are we still in war between us? I thought everything went back to normal.”

“War? I’m not fighting with you or arguing with you, Kris.”

“Really? But you sound like there is something that you are not satisfied with me.”

“Nothing, okay.”

“I accept your decision about our feeling. You want me to become your only personal guard and not more than that. Fine! I’m okay with it. But, at least don’t argue with me about me protecting you.”

“I don’t want to talk about it anymore, Kris. You and I are done. Ah my mistake, we actually never start anything and we should not bother talking about ending it either.”

“So, you want to evade your feeling towards me? I’m sorry to ask this but will you be able to forget me and totally remove me from your heart? Can you?”

“Why I can’t? If I can put you in my heart, I also can remove you. Why you still wanna ask that stupid question?”

“It’s because that stupid question means a lot to me. If you 100% confident that you can remove me from your heart by just one click then I will not asking a stupid question anymore. But, do you know what…I think it would take me a whole life to remove you from my heart.” Kris confesses agai n before he walks and leave Yura alone. Yura just watch Kris walking away from her.

 

***Kris’s POV***

“Argh! Why I should be like this? Kris is mumbling alone while walking slowly. He kind of regrets to leave Yura alone and talked to her like that.

Kris stops his steps and turn back. “Should I go back? What it will be like if I go back after leaving her without words? Argh…!” Kris still thinking of his pride at this time even though his heart keeps telling him to go back to Yura.

“Okay, I should not leave her. I’m her bodyguard after all and I have to protect her. “Without realizes, Kris already turn back and walks towards Yura.

“Sorry, I should not leave you. Sorry, I have to be with you to protect you but I follow my ego and leave you…argh!! What a lame excuse…”Kris keeps mumbling along the way to Yura.

“Yu..ra…”

 

***Yura’s pOV***

“Why you come back when you just leave like that?” Yura said when she heard footsteps from her back. She expecting Kris is coming back after walk away from her.

“Hello, lovely.” Yura turns when she heard a woman voice instead of Kris.

“Who are you?” Yura asks. That woman comes near her and smiles to her.

“You must be Yura, right? You have grown up.”

“How you know my name? Who are you?”

“I’m your brother’s friend.”

“I never saw you before. I knew my brother’s friends but I never met you.”

“You are still young at that time and maybe you don’t remember me.”

“Could you let me know your name so I can ask my brother?”

“Hyorin. My name is Hyorin. I’m not sure if your brother still remembers me.”

“Why you here in the deep woods alone?” Yura asks to Hyorin as she feels weird to see someone else in that deep forest.

“Ah, I just move here. My house is near there. I just wondering around to get myself familiar with my new place”

“Owh, I never thought that I will meet someone else here in the woods since this is our family property.”

“I’m sorry for interrupting your lands but I just walking around without knowing that I will met you here either.”

“It’s okay. I will let my brother knows that I met you here. Maybe next time you can meet him.”

“I bet we will.”

“I have to go. I have been missing for quite long and maybe they are worried.”

“Sure. Let’s not say goodbye since I believes that we will meet again.”

“Sure.” Yura then leaves Hyorin behind. Her mind keeps thinking of Hyorin till she almost bump into Kris without realizes.

“Yu…ra…” Kris said in startle as he is standing in front of her.

“I’m sorry.” Kris said but Yura not showing any response. She just walks pass Kris. Kris then just walk quietly behind her.