Chapter 14

ThE sEcReT . . .

Jong Hyun takes out his glove when he received a call from Sung Joon.

“Yes, Joonie...”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at my workplace. Underground. Why?”

“Good, I’m on my way back to mansion now.”

“I thought you are at Incheon?”

“Yes, but Soo Hyuk ask me go back to mansion to check on Yura. Since you are at mansion now, can you help me to check on her?”

“But, she is not here. She went out to town with Kris. I think an hour ago.”

“Damn. Do you know where they go?”

“Not sure either. Have you called her mobile?”

“If I can call her then I will not look for you. I have tried hundreds time but the phone is off.”

“Why Soo Hyuk suddenly ask to check on Yura? Is there anything wrong?”

“I believe he has an intuition. You know that his feeling never gone wrong.”

“I will try to trace her.”

“Okay, I’m on my way now. Anything let me know right away.”

 After the conversion end, Jong Hyun grabs his coat and run out from his workplace. He called Jong Suk who is currently at College. They both agreed to meet at Jong Suk’s college.

“What happen?” Jong Suk asked when he enters into the car.

“Can you smell anything bad will happen?” Jong Hyun asks his brother, Jong Suk. Jong Suk has an ability to smell blood and interpret whether s are in danger or not.

“What you mean?”

“Can you smell if Yura will be in danger?”

“That’s weird. I don’t smell Yura…but…”

“But…what?” Jong Hyun asks Jong Suk in hurry.

“Soo Hyuk…. since he is working in hospital so I always smell blood on him. But, this time around I could smell something else as well.”

“Are you want to say that Soo Hyuk in danger?”

“I can’t sure. Before this, even though I smell blood around Soo Hyuk, I never think that he is in danger since he is always playing around with the blood.”

Jong Hyun grabs his phone and dials a number.

“He didn’t pick up his phone.”

“Who? Soo Hyuk?”

“Hm…I called him several times already but then no one pick up.”

“Should we drop by at the hospital?”

“I have the same thought too. Let’s go and check on him first then we look for Yura.”

 

They arrive at the hospital and both of them run to the reception.

“May I know where we can meet with Dr. Hyuk.” Jong Suk asks the reception there.

“Dr. Hyuk just finished his surgery and it seems that he cancel all the evening’s surgery as well. Let me give a call to his department to check on him.” Said the receptionist and made a phone call.

After few minutes, she said “Dr. Hyuk just leaves his room and he end of the day. “

“Okay thanks.” Both Jong Hyun and Jong Suk runs to the emergency lift and go down to parking lot.

“Do you know where his parking lot?” Jong Hyun asks Jong Suk and he replied by shaking his head.

“I think I can smell him around.” And, later Jong Hyun said while running straight before they could see something in front of them.

Song Jun runs towards the lady and stab her. Jong Suk and Jong Hyun seem a bit shocked with Song Jun action. They are both runs towards Soo Hyuk.

“Your wound…it does not heal. Is it poison?” Jong Hyun seems panic when he sees Soo Hyuk’s wound not heal as normal.

“What should we do, Soo Hyuk-ah? Tell me…!” Calm Jong Suk also looks panic.

“I don’t think I have much time. Bring me back to the mansion.”

“No, we should do something to you. Let me know how to remove the poison. Is there anything in the hospital that we can use?”

“You know there is nothing we can do, right? Just bring me home.”

“Please, Soo Hyuk-ah…” Soo Hyuk seems cannot talk anymore when he holds the pain. He holds Jong Suk hands.

“We must bring Soo Hyuk to mansion now.” Jong Suk then back to his normal and tell the rest.

**Song Jun’s POV**

Song Jun arrives at the mansion and runs to Yura’s bedroom. He opens the door without knock.

Kris who sits near Yura’s bed a bit shocked and he released Yura’s hand.

“What happen?” Song Jun asks Kris.

“I…I…”

“What happen to her? I heard that both of you went out to town. I called her so many times but no answer. Where is her phone?” Song Jun keeps asking Kris with impatient. He begins to frightening when he sees Yura is lying on the bed unconscious.

“I gave her drug. It’s a long story.” Kris begins to tell the whole story to Song Jun.

“Where is her phone?” Song Jun opens Yura’s handbag and search for the phone.

“I don’t know about the phone. But, she drops her bag while in chaos and maybe that time she lost her phone.”  Explain Kris. Song Jun gives a big sigh and punches the table hard.

“Soo Hyukkie…”

“What happen actually?” Kris asks Song Jun.

“Someone wants to attack Yura and maybe because she is always with you so they don’t have the chance. But, it seems that they change the target. Soo Hyuk!”

Kris still puzzles with what happen. But he could feel that something serious had happen.

“Don’t leave her even for a second. Stay with her no matter what happen.” Command Song Jun before he runs out from the room.

Kris goes back and sits besides Yura. “Thank God you are okay. “