one; tgp

The Great Pretender
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 PROPOSAL

 

“I… I thought you love me!” The girl with brown locks exclaimed while crying. The guy with a squinted eyes eyed her with a disgust look plastered on his face. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

“I thought it was real! Your sweet talks and so on! But I forgot. You’re a playboy!” She rudely wiped off her tears and looked at him the same way he looks at her. “That’s your fault. You forgot my state here. Now shoo.” He said to her nonchalantly and shooed her off.

“Y-you… You son of a !” And she left heartbroken. After the incident happened, his friends came. “Woah. Breakup, early in the morning. What’s with you, Myungsoo?” His friend, Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes upon hearing his comrade’s statement. “Whatever, hyung. She’s too annoying.”

Sunggyu tsk-ed. “Sooner or later, you’ll have your karma.” He stated in a threatful tone. “As if it would happen. Karma is nothing to me.”

“Karma is a .” Dongwoo said. “But jealousy is the mother of karma, okay? Now tell me why you’re here.” Myungsoo asked in a slight impressed tone.

Sunggyu began to walk and lead the way towards the cafeteria.

When they arrived inside, the cafeteria gave some comfortable home-y vibe which made the students to go here always. With its black and white theme, cozy appeal, and glass windows, this is one of the school’s highlight. Almost every people here are with their cliques, chit-chatting about any random topics they would like to talk about.

Before Myungsoo’s gang came, the cafeteria’s noisy and almost fully-packed. But when they arrived, they immediately stopped and gave way to one of the most known groups in Vaniel High.

Here, they are one out of three groups who ruled Vaniel High. It’s a competition between the three groups of Kim Myungsoo, Lee Taemin, and Kim Jongin; famous heartbreakers of the said school.

All girls fall for their charm because of their extravagant looks which make the girls be covetous for their affection and attention.

A minute after Myungsoo’s clique arrived came Taemin and Jongin’s cliques. Each of their cliques has their own respective spot inside the cafeteria. Like Myungsoo’s which is the place where you can grab attention. Jongin’s at the table almost attached to the glass window. Taemin’s near Jongin’s.

Don’t dare to mess with one of them or you’ll be bullied by their fangirls. Yes, that’s how ‘powerful’ and ‘mighty’ they are.

As the three cliques grab their seats, they randomly talk about their different stories or gossips. But when Chanyeol, Key, and Hoya brought out the same topic, they immediately talked about it.

“New nerd transferee, guys. New girl to bully.” The trio stated in unison which made them look at each other’s groups.

After Chanyeol brought out the topic, Kai thinks of another way to have fun with the ‘nerd’.

“That is so out of date, Kai. I think you should spare her.” Was Kyungsoo’s reaction when he heard Kai’s statement about the girl. Jongin looked at him from his apple he is munching.

“What? That’s what I heard from my sister. She said that sooner or later, I might fall for a nerd. So I said to myself, ‘Why not? Let me give it a try.’ Besides, there’s no harm on trying, right?”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out. “It’s just a waste of a time if you’ll try to do it, Jongin. It’s not that we contradict on your doings, but why won’t you give it a break? And let me ask you this question, have you saw her face?”

Suho’s question made Kai snap back to reality. “Oh.” Was his only answer. “About that, I haven’t saw it yet. Do you have any picture, perhaps?” He suggested.

Baekhyun put his pointer under his chin and thought deeply. “I’m picturing her as a girl with frizzy hair, thick rimmed glasses, 90’s outfit, braces, and no shape at all.” He trailed off.

“That sounds disgusting.” Sehun commented. Chanyeol nodded in agreement while playing with his apple. “True.”

“You’re making me puke.” Jongin stated awfully.

“A nerd?! Are you sure?” Minho asked while scrunching his nose. “So, uh, let’s just bully her. Stick to the first plan.” Minho, Key, Onew, and Jonghyun looked at Taemin shockingly.

“You have any other plans?” Onew inquired. Taemin shrugged and continued on playing with his dish. He seems uninterested after all. “Let’s just think about any other plans. That is too cliché. Bullying her?”

“She looks evil, I think. When will she arrive?” Hoya looked at Myungsoo while grinning. “You’re interested, Myungsoo?”

“Why not? I think she’s eye-catching.” He twitched his lips. “Have you saw her? And if she’s not eye-catching, she won’t be the talk of the town. Nerds are some of the wallflowers here. So why should we encourage ourselves to bully her?” Myungsoo added in a smirk. “It’s not that I care, though. It’s about being human.” He finished.  

“Woah there, Myungsoo. Too overboard. Perhaps, you have gotten over her, huh? Let’s see, Myungsoo, let’s see.”

“Is is just me or Sungyeol sounds like he’s challenging Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter