03.

Smile for me

Junmyeon was a reserved man and wasn’t much of a talker. So it’s fair to say that he wasn’t excited when he had been told that he was going to be sharing a room.

He had been admitted to the hospital two days before and he was scheduled to go in for surgery the day after that but his surgeon had to attend some emergency and his surgery had been rescheduled. The sole fact that he was gonna stay in a room wasn’t a pleasant idea for him because it meant that he was going to be spending more time in the hospital than he had thought, and later he was informed that there was a room shortage so he had to share with someone else. Great, just what he needed.

It was not that he minded other people, he just appreciated his privacy. Besides, there was this annoying thing that had been going on lately. It seemed like the world had suddenly turned it's back on him.

Everything had been going wrong for Junmyeon lately.

First was that Yixing had stopped going to school. The Chinese guy had been the only reason Junmyeon hadn’t fall asleep on Mr. Choi’s rants about how important good grammar was in this world, and suddenly one day he was gone. Just like that, no more Yixing. No more of his heavenly laugh that made Junmyeon’s insides flutter. No more of his black smooth hair that Junmyeon wanted to run his fingers through so badly. No more of his awe-inspiring gleaming chocolate eyes that lighted Junmyeon’s day. And more importantly, no more of his breath-taking smile adorned by that cute little dimple that Junmyeon had adored from afar for the past three years. (Yes, he was kind of creepy. Junmyeon knew that, thank you very much). So for Junmyeon, school became dull and gloomy.

Then, there were the headaches. They were awful and they had kept going on and off for three weeks. At first they were bearable so he just hadn’t paid much attention to them. But they grew stronger as time went by. During the second week he noticed that he had more trouble focusing on his classes. And when he had finally managed to do it he couldn’t hear what the teacher was saying.

On the day he went to the hospital Junmyeon decided to ditch school and stay home, he was having a really bad headache that day. Jonging and Chanyeol had stopped by to check on him after school, but they were met with what Chanyeol had thought was the most terrifying moment of his life. They had found Junmyeon on the floor next to his bed having a seizure. None of them knew what to do, so they had called an ambulance.

So… yeah. Life hadn’t been treating Junmyeon very well.

But after three of the most disappointing and weakening weeks of his eighteen years of existence, life had finally decided to be generous to him.

He had been placed in the same room as Yixing. The same Yixing that had been running around in his head for so long. The same person that Junmyeon was so smitten with.

The oh so amazing Zhang Yixing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And he still didn’t know what to say.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. (n_n)/
It's me again. Just wanted to say thank you to every single one of you that subscribed and commented.
I already love you all.
And I know this chapter is a little shorter than the first two but I just wanted to have some of Junmyeon's backgroud story before starting with the sulay interactions (nah, I just wanted everyone to know how Jundork is so stupidly in love with Xingcutie)
.

Thanks again to those who subscribed *still squealing*