Chapter 14

Single Mothers

Chapter 14

 

Yul looks up

 

‘ Soo? What are you doing here? ’ then she looks at Nicole

 

‘ Yul, she is Nicole. Nicole, Yuri ’

 

They greet each other

 

‘ Let’s sit at a table ’ Yul said

 

After they order their drink

 

‘ So, what are you doing here alone? I thought you were at home with your Mason and Yoong ’

 

‘ He is back ’

 

‘ Who? ’

 

‘ Mason’s father. We saw him yesterday at Lotte World and this morning Yoong move out ’ Yul drinks

 

‘ You mean they are back together ’

 

‘ Yes ’

 

‘ Why you didn’t stop Yoong? ’

 

‘ I did ok. I even tell her that I’m in love with her and do you know what she said? ’

 

‘ What? ’

 

‘ She said she don’t love me ’

 

‘ And you believe her? ’ Soo asks

 

Yul just nods

 

‘ How can you be so stupid. Yoong is in love with you that I don’t know how long ’

 

‘ Yoong loved me? ’

 

‘ Not loved, is love ’

 

‘ She said she don’t love me ’

 

‘ If she don’t love you do you think she’ll live with you all those years and let Mason calls you mommy. Do you know why she left to the States a few years ago? ’

 

‘ Because she wanna study there ’

 

‘ No, because of you ’

 

‘ Me? ’

 

‘ Do you remember the day you told Yoong that you are in a relationship with Jiyeon? ’

 

‘ Yes, so? ’

 

‘ Well, Yoong receive the acception the same day. That day, she wanna confess to you but you told her that you have a girlfriend. That’s why she left to the States and didn’t contact you ’

 

‘ Were you in contact with her the whole time ’

 

‘ Yes, well not just me. They were all in contact with her except you ’

 

‘ I’m so stupid ’

 

‘ You are ’

 

‘ What can I do now? She did believe me when I told her that I love her ’

 

‘ Don’t worry, she loves you. She’ll be back to you soon ’

 

‘ What if she don’t? And Mason, I don’t want him to call this guy appa ’

 

‘ Well for your information, Seunggi is Mason’s appa ’

 

‘ I hate you ’

 

‘ I know but I love you ’ Soo smiles

 

Yul chuckles then she becomes serious ‘ You will help me right ’

 

‘ Of course ’

 

Yul looks at Nicole ‘ Soo is a great friend and also a great girlfriend ’

 

Soo chokes ‘ Yah......don’t say nonsense. Nicole, don’t listen to her ’

 

Nicole is blushing

 

‘ Look you made Nicole feel uncomfortable ’

 

‘ I’m sorry. So tell me how you two met? ’

 

‘ We met a few months ago and we met again yesterday ’

 

‘ Our parents arranged us a blind date ’ Soo finish

 

‘ This is fate. You two look great together ’

 

Nicole blushes again

 

‘ Yah.......stop Kwon Yuri ’

 

Yul ignored Soo ‘ Do you like our Soo? If you do then grab her and don’t let her go ’

 

Right now Nicole’s face is red like a tomato

 

Soo pats Nicole’s hand ‘ Don’t listen to her ’

 

‘ You two should get marry tonight ’

 

‘ Kwon Yuri, if you don’t stop now I’ll make sure that Yoong will go back with Seunggi ’ Soo threatening Yul

 

‘ Ok I stop ’ Yul said in defeat

 

Yul then looks at Soo

 

‘ What? ’

 

‘ Come on, spill out ’

 

Soo sighs ‘ Sica don’t want me to see her or Sarang anymore. She said she wants to get a new start with oppa but Sarang always clinged on me and even refuse to call him appa ’

 

‘ What are you going to do then? ’

 

‘ I told her that I won’t bother her or Sarang anymore. I packed all Sarang’s stuff from my place. So yes, today is my last day being Sarang’s appa ’

 

Yul pats Soo’s shoulder ‘ Don’t worry, I’m sure Nicole can heal your heart ’

 

Nicole chokes hearing Yul’s words

 

‘ Yah~~~~Kwon Yuri, you really wanna die ’

 

‘ You love me too much to kill me ’

 

Soo shakes her head ‘ Nic, are you alright ’

 

‘ Yes ’

 

‘ Let me send you home ’ Soo said

 

‘ Your place or hers ’

 

‘ Well if you don’t go home now, Yoong will left ’

 

‘ Yoong? ’ Yul quickly stands up

 

‘ Well I text her 10 minitues ago telling her that you are in pain and we need to call the ambulance. You can get your answer in a little while. If Yoong shows up that’s mean she still love you, if not them she really move on ’

 

‘ Yah~~~Choi Sooyoung, why you didn’t tell me earlier? How can I get home in less than 10 minutes ’

 

‘ That’s your problem. I told you to stop teasing Nicole but you still continue so serve you right ’

 

Yul grabs Soo collars. Soo smirks ‘ If you don’t leave now, like right now then…. ’

 

Yul lets go Soo collars ‘ I’ll deal with you later. Nicole is nice to meet you hope we can still see each other ’

 

Yul walks away

 

‘ Yah~~~what do you mean you can still see each other ’

 

Yul turns back ‘ Nicole will be our future sister-in-law so of course I hope we can see each other to get to know more about her. I’m sure the girls will agree ’ Yul stucks her tongue out and runs out of the bar.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I was in the living room watching movie with oppa while Mason is playing on the floor with his toys.

 

I receive a text from Soo telling me that Yul is sick and didn’t want to go to the hospital. Soo asks me to come.

 

‘ Oppa, I need to go out ’ I stand up

 

‘ What now? ’

 

‘ Yes, Yul is sick and she didn’t want to go to the hospital ’

 

‘ I’ll drive you there ’ he said

 

‘ No, is ok. I don’t know at what time I’ll come home. Can you look after Mason tonight? ’

 

‘ Sure ’

 

‘ Umma, I’m coming with you ’

 

‘ No, Mason. You stay home with appa ’

 

‘ I wanna see mommy ’ Mason starts crying

 

‘ Mason don’t cry, stay home with appa. Appa will play with Mason ’

 

‘ No, I want mommy ’ Mason cries harder

 

‘ Oppa, I’ll go with Mason. You should rest, is late ’

 

Before he can answer, I already walk away with Mason.

 

Please don’t let anything happen to her............

 

SooNic’s POV

 

After Yul left, Soo looks at Nicole ‘ I’m sorry about Yul’s behavior ’

 

‘ She is cool ’

 

‘ Let me send you home, is late ’

 

They went out of the bar

 

‘ Soo ’

 

‘ Yes ’

 

‘ Are you ok? ’

 

‘ About what? ’

 

‘ Sarang and her mother ’

 

‘ Well is not easy for now. You know, I see Sarang very often ’

 

‘ Her mother? ’

 

‘ When Siwon is back, I know I don’t have chance with her. Now I only consider her as my bestfriend but it seem I lost my bestfriend now ’ Soo gives a sad smile to Nicole

 

‘ If you need someone to talk, I’m here ’

 

‘ Thank you ’

 

Soo drives Nicole back to her place.

 

In front of the building, Soo walks Nicole at the entrance

 

‘ Drive safely ’ Nicole said

 

‘ I will. Good night and thank for tonight ’

 

‘ No problem. Good night ’

 

Nicole is about to enter the building

 

‘ Nicole ’

 

She turns back

‘ Are you free tomorrow? ’

 

‘ Yes, why? ’

 

‘ Since I canceled our date today, I wonder if you wanna go out with me tomorrow ’

 

‘ I love too ’

 

Soo smiles at Nicole’s answer ‘ I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 9 ’

 

Soo turns to walk to her car then she heard ‘ Soo ’

 

Soo turns back ‘ Yes? ’

 

‘ Tomorrow night, I’ll cook for you at my place after our date ’

 

‘ Ok, go home now is late ’

 

Nicole waves at Soo then went inside the building. Soo waited until Nicole disappears from her sight before heading back into her car.

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

Yul runs back home.

 

‘ I’m gonna kill Soo next time ’ Yul said while panting hard

 

She then heard the front door opens, Yoong went inside with Mason. The moment, Yoong saw Yul she runs toward her

 

‘ Yul, are you alright? You are sweating, I’ll go to the hospital with you ’

 

‘ Yoong, I’m fine ’

 

Yul takes Mason in her arms and Mason hugs her tightly

 

‘ Did you miss mommy? ’

 

‘ Yes, I miss mommy a lot. Mommy, please don’t get sick ’

 

‘ Mason, mommy is not sick. I just miss Mason and your umma ’ Yul said and when she looks at Yoong, she saw tears falls down from the latter.

 

Yul slowly puts Mason on the floor ‘ Mason, why don’t you play in your room. Mommy and umma have something to talk ’

 

Mason nods and runs into his room. After Mason closes the door, Yul walks closer

 

‘ Y-Yoong ’

 

She starts to hit Yul’s chest while crying ‘ Pabo, you scared me to dead. I thought something will happen to you ’

 

Yul feels happy knowing that Yoong is still care about her

 

Yul hugs the crying Yoong ‘ I’m sorry, Soo just wanna help me. Please don’t cry, I’m sorry to make you worry ’

 

Yoong suddenly pushes Yul away and wipes her tears ‘ If you are fine, then I’ll leave with Mason ’

 

‘ Where do you wanna go with Mason? ’

 

‘ Oppa’s place ’

 

Yoong walks away but Yul grabs her wrist ‘ I won’t let you walk away from me again. I did a mistake a few years ago and I won’t do the same mistake again ’

 

‘ Yul, please let me go ’

 

‘ No, you are here with Mason that’s me you still love me ’

 

‘ I don’t love you and I never do ’

 

‘ Don’t lie, Soo told me everything ’

 

‘ Is too late Yul ’

 

‘ No is not ’

 

‘ Oppa is back ’

 

‘ So? He is back doesn’t mean you need to get back with him ’

 

‘ He is Mason’s father ’

 

‘ I can be Mason appa ’

 

‘ You don’t know what you are talking about. Mason is not yours, you will regret one day ’

 

‘ I won’t regret. What I regret is that I’m so stupid to not realize my feeling for you earlier and confess to you. Being with you and Mason make me realize how important you two are in my life. Without you two, my life is nothing ’

 

‘ What about your parents? I’m sure they don’t want you to spend your life with someone who already have a son who is not yours ’

 

‘ I already talk with them and they are fine with it. Yoong, my parents loves you and Mason ’

 

‘ Yul, I don’t............ ’

 

But Yul cuts her with a kiss. After they pull off, Yul into Yoong’s eyes

 

‘ I love you Yoona, please say you love me too ’

 

‘ I love you Yuri, I love you so much that it hurt me ’

 

Yul smiles and hugs Yoong tightly. Yoong’s phone suddenly rang, Yoong pulls off the hug and look at the ID. Yul saw who is calling. Yoong answers the phone

 

‘ Oppa? ’

 

‘ Yoong, how’s Yuri? ’

 

‘ She is fine ’

 

‘ When are you coming home? ’

 

‘ I’ll be back s......... ’ before she finished her words, she looks at Yul.

 

Yul looks at her with a pleading face

 

‘ I’ll be back with Mason tomorrow ’

 

After a while, Yoong hungs up

 

‘ You made me lied on oppa ’

 

Yul smiles ‘ As long is me, I’m fine with it ’

 

Yul caress Yoong’s face lovingly

 

‘ I need to check on Mason, it seem quiet in his room ’ Yoong said

 

‘ Let’s go together ’ Yul takes Yoong’s hand and they walk toward Mason’s room

 

The moment the door opens, they both smile. They saw Mason already asleep while hugging the big Rilakkhuma plushy toy. They slowly change Mason into pyjama. YoonYul gives a kiss on Mason’s forehead

 

‘ Yul, you need to sleep. Is late ’

 

‘ How about you? ’

 

‘ I’m sleeping with Mason ’

Yul drags Yoong’s out of the bedroom and slowly closes the door.

 

‘ Why you drag me out? ’ Yoong asks

 

Yul just smiles and walking into her bedroom with Yoong.

 

‘ I’m not sleeping with you ’ Yoong shakes her head

 

‘ Wae? Is not the first time we slept together ’ Yul pouts

 

‘ Yah.......be carefull when you talk people will misunderstand if they heard you ’

 

‘ I don’t mind, please just sleep with me. I miss hugging you ’ Yul whines like a kid

 

‘ Just sleeping ’ Yoong gives in

 

Yul nods ‘ I promise, we’ll just sleep ’

 

After they change into pyjamas, they climb into the bed. Yul covers them with blanket and she puts her arms around Yoong’s waist.

 

‘ Are you not tired? ’ Yoong cups Yul’s face

 

‘ No, you are my energy ’ Yul smiles

 

‘ Safe your sweet talk to your girlfriend ’

 

‘ That’s what I’m doing. I’m talking to my girlfriend ’

 

‘ Everything is like a dream to me ’ Yoong said

 

‘ Is not a dream, everything is true ’

 

They look at each other

 

‘ Yoong ’

 

‘ Yes? ’

 

‘ ............... ’

 

‘ What? ’

 

‘ Last night.....hmm....when you are with him......Did you two.....hmm....did you........ ’

 

‘ Nothing happen last night. We talked and oppa slept with Mason ’

 

‘ Really? ’

 

‘ Yes. What you don’t believe me? ’

 

‘ Of course I believe you. So did you two kissed ’

 

‘ Yes ’

 

‘ Where? ’

 

‘ Why you need to know? ’

 

‘ Just tell me ’

 

‘ Lips ’

 

‘ How long? ’

 

‘ A minute ’

 

‘ Did you kissed him back? ’

 

‘ Yes ’ Yoong lied because she loves seeing the jealous Yul. And she knows very well that Yul is jealous right now

 

Yul turns her back from Yoong

 

Yoong chuckles and backhugged Yul ‘ I didn’t kiss him back ’

 

Yul smiles hearing Yoong’s answer then turns back to face Yoong

 

‘ I don’t know that you can be so jealous ’ Yoong pinches Yul’s nose

 

‘ You are the only one who can make me like this. Do you love him? ’