We are dating

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The class was dismissed and Hyomin was waiting for Eunjung after her class ended. She expected her friend to meet her after class because Eunjung told her she would come to pick up her from lecture room, she was waiting until the lecture room was empty but still Eunjung didn’t show up. She tried calling Eunjung’s number but there was no answer. Hyomin decided to go to see Eunjung at her club or may wait for her at the campus meeting point, she slowly got up from her seat and struggled to walk with her one foot, her hand clung to the wall for support, it was so difficult so she tried walking with two feet , as soon as her injured feet touched the ground she felt a sharp pain ran to her leg “ Ouch” , she was stumbling backward but someone caught her before she fell.

“Jiyeon” Hyomin exclaimed when she saw the girl’s face.

“You got injured?” Jiyeon asked looking at Hyomin’s ankle.

“Ankle sprain” Hyomin told her then Jiyeon quickly wrapped her arm around Hyomin’s waist and helped her walk.

“Where are you going? Jiyeon asked

“Home” Hyomin replied, stuttered a bit, she felt her heart was jumping. 

“How?” Jiyeon asked

“My friend Eunjung will take me home” Hyomin told her

“Where is she now?” Jiyeon asked

“She may be coming soon” Hyomin answered

“I can drive you home if you want” Jiyeon offered.

“It’s okay, I’ll just wait for her around here” Hyomin said, smiling at Jiyeon.

“ Hyomin” Hyomin and Jiyeon turned their head to source of the voice, Eunjung was fastening her pace and reached where they were standing in no time.

“I’m sorry I was late” Eunjung yanked Jiyeon’s arm off Hyomin’s waist roughly and replaced it with her own, she casted a vicious gaze at Jiyeon before turning 360 degree to tender look at Hyomin.

“Let’s go home” Eunjung suggested and walked Hyomin away.

 “Thank you Jiyeon” Hyomin turned her head around to send a warm smile to Jiyeon who was left standing at the spot, Jiyeon smiled back.

*************************

“ Sunyoung ah, don’t cry” A little girl crouched down next to a crying girl who sat on the ground holding her injured foot.

“It hurts Sooyeon ah” A poor girl said with tearful eyes, looking at her sister who looked alike her as if she was looking at herself in a mirror.

The girl called Sooyeon bent down to blow on her younger sister’s injured foot as if it could wipe off the pain

“Better?” Innocent Sooyeon asked her younger sister, she remembered her father always did that when she fell down and cried. Sunyoung shook her head because the pain in her foot was more than a 3 years old girl to bear and she kept crying.

“Don’t cry Sunyoung, you are going to make me cry” Sooyeon said, biting her lips to prevent her tear from falling down.

“Why would you cry, you don’t hurt?” Little Sungyoung was bewildered.

“Because we are twin, when you hurt, I hurt too” Sooyeon pursed up her lip. Seeing her sister was about to cry, Sunyoung sniffed in an attempt to hold back her tear, holding her breath, she could stop herself from crying.

“I don’t want to see unnie cry too” Sunyoung said, Sooyeon smiled and put her little arm around her younger sister’s neck.

“Saranghae Sunyoung ah” Sooyeon said

“ Saranghae unnie” Sunyoung smiled at her older sister.

Shortly after, their mother ran to them, Minyoung carefully checked her daughter’s injury.

“Sooyeon,why did Sunyoung get hurt again?” Their mother asked

“We were chasing up and she fell” Sooyeon told her mother

“Umma told you to take care of your sister, remember you are unnie” Minyoung chided her kid

“ Minhanae” Sooyeon said

“ It’s not unnie’s fault umma, I fell by myself” Sunyoung defended her sister. Minyoung heaved a sigh and carefully lifted Sunyoung in her arms and walked in to the house, followed by Sooyeon.

 

Sunyoung was hugging her Minnie mouse stuff toy standing in front of the house gate, looking at her father carrying her sister to a car. She saw Sooyeon crying through the glass window of the car and naturally her tear was flowing too.

“Unnie, where are you going?” She called out, tear running down her porcelain cheeks. Her father walked to her, kneeling down to give her a kiss on forehead

“Be good girl Sunyoung ah, remember appa love you” His eyes were red.

“Appa, where are you going? Why you take only unnie with you, can I go with you? Sunyoung whined

“Stay with umma and take care of her for me, ok? Her father said holding back his tear. He got up and swiftly walked back to his car and started the engine.

Sunyoung saw her unnie stood up on the back seat and looking at her from the rear glass window until the car disappeared from their neighborhood.

 

“Sunyoung ah” Hyomin turned her head to the voice to see a young lady at her age in white dress, her face was pale yet gorgeous , her wavy hair fitted perfectly with her face, Hyomin was walking closer to her to catch a glimpse of the girl’s face only to be astonished to see her face , she looked as same as her.

“Unnie?” Hyomin called out, the girl nodded and smiled brightly at her

“How have you been Sunyoung ah? The girl asked

 “I’m good unnie” Hyomin delightly answered, “Where have you been unnie?” Hyomin asked.

“I’m always with you” The girl smiled

 “Eh?” Hyomin raised her brow

“I miss you Sunyoung ah” The girl said, her smile looked bitter before turning around to take her leave

“ Unnie, where are you going?” Hyomin called but the girl didn’t look back

“ Unnie” Hyomin tried reaching out for her but she disappeared

 

“Hyomin ah, Hyomin” A voice called.  

Hyomin opened her eyes to meet a pair of eyes casting a worried gaze on her, it was Eunjung. Hyomin looked around and aware she was still in her room.

“Did you have a nightmare?” Eunjung plopped down next to Hyomin on her bed.

Hyomin ignored Eunjung’s questions, with the faint scenes of the dream that lingered on her mind, she tried hard to rewind it on her head in attempt to remember it as much as she could.

“Don’t scare me Sunyoung” Eunjung looked in those unfocused eyes of Hyomin, who appeared to be spacing out and uninterested of her surroundings. Eunjung placed her palm on Hyomin’s forehead, the girl had a slight fever.

“Hey, talk to me Sunyoung” Eunjung was anxious, she shook Hyomin’s hand to draw her attention.

 “My hand is going to break Jungie” Hyomin said, Eunjung stopped what she was doing.

“Yah, pabo Sunyoung, you scared me” Eunjung said, Hyomin gave her an apologetic smile.

 “By the way, why are you in my room? Hyomin asked, lifted herself up and rested her back on bed head.

“ I was going to university and picking you up but was told by aunty Minyoung that you had fever since last night” Eunjung said in tender voice, obviously worried about her friend.

“Thanks for your concern Eunjung ah, I’m feeling better now” Hyomin smiled, “Have you had breakfast yet?” Hyomin asked, Eunjung shook her head as response.

“Go grab something in kitchen, I’ll wash up and get ready in 15 minutes” Hyomin was getting off her bed reluctantly with her swollen ankle.

“I think you should rest at home today, you still have a slight fever” Eunjung suggested and prevented Hyomin from getting up.

“I’m ok, besides I have a musical script reading rehearsal today, I can’t miss it” Hyomin reasoned.

Did as told, Eunjung went downstair to wait for Hyomin in kitchen while chatting with Hyomin’s mother until she left for flower shop. Being alone in kitchen, Eunjung let her mind wonder off ; She had always admired her younger friend‘s determination and passion; Since they were kids, Hyomin rarely skipped the class , she put her effort in everything she did and loved, she had always topped the class, and it didn’t change when they entered university life, which Eunjung learnt it from her and it inspired her to improve herself until she was honored as one of senior elite student while Hyomin earned respect and prestige as an example student, never before she was involved in any rumor and scandal like other did, until that girl came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter