Jessica's Dairy

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon had been watching Hyomin who was staying silent staring at the river, no word was heard since they got on the car and arrived in this place, JIyeon didn’t know what she was thinking which made her more concerned , it was scarier than seeing her crying, it seemed her girlfriend was trapped in her own world thinking, Jiyeon preferred to hear her talk and ranted out what was on her mind but she thought she had to wait until she was okay to talk, it was no use to force her anyway. It was better to let things calm down for Hyomin so she could sort things out on her mind, Jiyeon knew Hyomin was confused enough with all the things that happened, all she could do was to be by her side as they stayed quite and let time passed.

At the riverside late at night with not many people around, the surroundings became quieter, cool breeze from river was cool enough to make people there shiver but it didn’t bother Hyomin at all, she was still in the same position, however Jiyeon was observant enough, little thing didn’t go unnoticed by Jiyeon, she slowly took off her jacket and put it around Hyomin’s shoulder, that was when Hyomin realized a single movement.  

“Isn’t that life full of mystery and secrets?” Hyomin spoke out of nowhere as she was sitting on the grass by the river with Jiyeon, few stars outshined the brightness of city light through a clear sky, Jiyeon tored her attention from the river.

“I’m sure it’s it, and when the time comes, things unfold itselt” Jiyeon agreed

“If you can choose, do you prefer to know the truth which it hurts, or remain kept from it and stay fooled? Hyomin asked

 “I would prefer to know the truth, eventhough it hurts, at least you won’t be fooled” Jiyeon voiced out her opinion.

“I see” Hyomin smiled.

“You know I can always lend you my ears” Jiyeon said, Hyomin didn’t reply but she felt thankful to Jiyeon

“I’m curious what Sooyeon unnie wrote in there” Hyomin pondered

“I think she wanted you to find out” Jiyeon knew what Hyomin was mentioning about.

“I can’t stop myself from wondering about this” Hyomin said

“Why don’t you stop finding an answer and start believing in miracle?” Jiyeon suggested.

“I’ve never seen this coming” Hyomin responded

“It’s the destiny that got us together” Jiyeon said

“ I believe in that” Hyomin curved up her lip into smile.

“Jiyeon” Hyomin called

“Yes?” Jiyeon responded

“Do you write a diary?” Hyomin asked her girlfriend  

“No, I don’t” Jiyeon replied, “Do you?” She asked  

“Me neither” Hyomin replied

“I’m not good at writing” Jiyeon added

“I can’t think of what to say if I have to write one” Hyomin was thinking.

“Will you write about me if you write one?” JIyeon asked

“Probably” Hyomin replied with her smile, there was a long pause in their conversation, minutes passed then Jiyeon spoke.

“Hyomin” Jiyeon called with her serious tone.

“Hm?” Hyomin responded, Jiyeon released her breath and asked   

 “I wonder if you want to write a new chapter of your life with me?” Jiyeon implied something greater, a next step of their relationship.

“Jiyeon” Hyomin softly called out her name, she looked into Jiyeon’s eyes and knew that she was serious

“It’s not probably the right time to ask you about this but everytime I see you sad and cry, all I wanna do is to protect you and always stay by your side” Jiyeon said, then she reached backward to remove her necklace from her neck, Hyomin’s eyes were following Jiyeon’s action, Jiyeon took a ring which was dangling on her necklace.

“Park Hyomin, will you be my fiance?” Jiyeon asked then she held her breathe expecting the answer, Hyomin was stunned at first then she came back to her sense and her eyes started to beam with tear.

“Are you sure about this Jiyeon?” Hyomin asked, her voice was slightly trembling, she never expected this moment to come.

“More than anything I’m ever certain in my life” Jiyeon showed her confidence, Hyomin was in silent which made Jiyeon was being impatient

“Yes” Hyomin showed off the best smile.

Jiyeon gave off the most beautiful smile in response and reached for Hyomin’s hand, she slowly put a ring on her finger, then bent down to kiss her hand.

“I’ll replace it with a proper new one later, meanwhile please accept this ring, it was handed down from my mom” Jiyeon explained

“As long as it’s from Park Jiyeon,that it matters” Hyomin beamed happily.

“It may not be an ideal type of engagement proposal but I’m happy you accept it” Jiyeon was holding Hyomin’s hand.

“I’m not expecting them in my special person, you come to love by not finding perfect person but seeing imperfect person perfectly” Hyomin said.

“Thank you for giving me a priviledge to be a part of your life” Jiyeon said

“Thank you for coming into my life” Hyomin smiled.

They stared deep into each other eyes, slowly their faces were drawn closer and closer until no space between, their lips sealed for a long tender kiss, the softness of Hyomin’s lips made Jiyeon addicted to it, long enough that they enjoyed the moment, none of them wanted to part the kiss until air was really nessessary, Jiyeon slowly removed her lips from Hyomin’s.

“I love you” Jiyeon told her new proclaimed fiance.

“I love you too Park Jiyeon ” Hyomin embraced Jiyeon into a hug, she knew it might be too soon but life was unforeseen and unpredictable. When you loved someone, it wasn’t important how long you knew them, what mattered was how much you loved them and how deep they were in love.  As for Jiyeon, sooner was better to show how someone how much she meant to her, she also wanted to show other that this girl belonged to her.

 

Hyomin returned home and saw her mom was waiting, she knew her mom wanted to talk to her so Jiyeon bid goodbye to Hyomin and left to give privacy to her girlfriend to sort things out with her mom. Mother and daughter had a heartfelt talk tonight, so many things were talked and cleared. Apart from an issue regarding her father’s disagreement on her relationship with Jiyeon, Hyomin also learnt another truth about her mother and Eunjung’s father, however she wasn’t surprised to hear that Eunjung’s father had been in love with her mom. She might be too young to understand it when their parents divorced and uncle next door had always helped them but it was quite obvious to her when she was growing up and had witnessed Eunjung’s father was being kind to them and treated them well all these years, if there was any suitor that she considered good enough for her mother then Eunjung’s father would be a top candidate. She came to realize that her mother cared so much about her feeling that was why she was reluctant to start a new relationship. Hyomin wished she knew this sooner so she would encourage her mother to do what her heart wanted to do. “Go ahead mom, what makes you happy, I’m happy too” That was Hyomin told her mother, all these years her mother had devoted her time bringing her up tirelessly and she had done so much that Hyomin couldn’t even thank her enough, it was time for her mom to have someone to take care of her, she deserved happiness and as a daughter, she would truly be happy for her mom.

 

Although things had been resolved, and Hyomin felt more at ease, still she couldn’t bring herself to sleep despite being physical and emotional tired. She touched a ring on her finger and unconsciously smiled, so many things happened within a day, all she needed was a good relaxation on her bed but her mind wandered off to something she recently received, Jessica’s dairy. She traced her finger along a faded pink dairy, and decided to open to read it first page.

 

23 June, 2006

Dear Sunyoung

It has been a while since I wrote to you, I think since I ran out of page to write in my last dairy, how many diary I’ve wrote to you now, six or seven I guess. I got a new dairy a few days ago so I think it’s a good chance to start writing to you again. Today I went out for a date with Donghae oppa, it was a great date, oppa was so gentle and kind, he was a bit shy but that was why I liked him, we had our first kiss, and it was really amazing, I couldn’t really describe how it felt, it was just amazing I don’t know if I can fall asleep tonight.

I don’t know if you start dating there, I pray that your date would be a nice person.

Love,

Jessica

 

*******************

01 August,2006

Dear Sunyoung

I accepted Donghae’s confession and we are official now, I wish I could describe how much I’m happy now. He is a great guy and I’m truly in love with him.

I’m in love.

P.S Though I’m in love but I never forget about you ok? Love you Sunyoung.

Jessica

*******************

14 July, 2007

Dear Sunyoung

I’ve been sleeping all day because it rained and I’m too lazy to do anything, I’m just lazy Sunyoung, if you were here, I would have someone to play with.

I’m so bored

Jessica

****************

6 May, 2008

Dear Sunyoung,

I finally made it, I got my driving license and dad promised to let me drive to school, that’s awesome.

Jessica

**************

05 April, 2009

Dear Sunyoung,

Oppa promised to allow me to let me go and visit Korea if I could do well for high school graduation. I don’t know where you are but if I go there, I’ll make sure to look for you. Oppa didn’t tell me anything, and I know he has his reason, still I won’t give up. I’m sure one day I’m going to meet you.

Wish me luck for my exam, until then, I miss you.

Love,

Jessica

**************

30 April, 2009

Dear Sunyoung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter