Forgiving

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing Jiyeon?” Hyomin was surprised when Jiyeon suddenly kneeled down on the floor in front of her.

“I want to make sure I properly apologize to Park Hyomin, a younger sister of Jung Jessica for what I did in the past” Jiyeon was still kneeling on the floor and looked up to Hyomin.

“Don’t do this Jiyeon, please get up” Hyomin tried to pull Jiyeon up

“I really feel sorry for everything” Jiyeon said

“Jiyeon, you’re forgiven” Hyomin told Jiyeon, which this time it made Jiyeon slowly got up and stood in front of Hyomin.

“Let’s start all over again” Jiyeon suggested, “as lovers and friends” she added, Hyomin smiled and nodded.

 “I know our first encounter wasn’t very impressive, let me fix it” Jiyeon said, then it reminded Hyomin of the first time they met, and akward encounter when she was mistaken as her twin sister.

“Jiyeon ah, I want you to know I didn’t really mind about that” Hyomin said, she really meant it, for Hyomin something always happened for a reason and life was worth thankful for, at least it led them where them where they were now.

“But for me every little things about you really matter to me” Jiyeon reached for her girlfriend’s hand and held it tight.

“Though how much we wish, we can’t change the past, but we can make a better future, let’s look forward to our future” Hyomin suggested and Jiyeon nodded in agreement.

“Thank you for giving me a chance” Jiyeon felt so grateful.

“You deserve a chance” Hyomin said

“I’ll never take it for granted” Jiyeon promised.

“And please stop blaming yourself, I know you’ve been hurt too” Hyomin encouraged her girlfriend.

“It might be unnie who brought you here” Hyomin smiled

“ I hope she will look upon us and give us blessing” Jiyeon said

“ I’m sure she will” Hyomin added, then Jiyeon remembered her conversation with Qri unnie.

“Talking about HER reminds me of something, Qri unnie told me that she has something for you, it was from HER” Jiyeon told her girlfriend

“For me,from Jessica unnie?” Hyomin asked for sure

“Yes” Jiyeon nodded and confirmed

“How did she know one day we were going to meet?” Hyomin was bewildered

“That’s unbelievable right?” Jiyeon couldn’t find a solid answer for this either, Hyomin went quite “Is it a miracle?” Asked herself

 

That night Jiyeon asked permission from Hyomin’s mother to stay over and take care of Hyomin, even though the latter told her not to, Jiyeon insisted, she stayed up all night to make sure Hyomin was alright, though her eyelid were getting heavier, her heart got lighter that a sleeping girl on the bed had forgave her with all her heart, as long as she didn’t lose Hyomin, she was willing to do anything and everything in exchange to have Hyomin by her side, she felt thankful to her life that it spared her some mercy, and didn’t take away this beautiful heart lady from her, otherwise she wouldn’t know how to deal with it.

Hyomin was waking up in the middle of the night because went dry , moving on her bed, she slightly opened her eyes and saw Jiyeon sitting on a mat beside her bed, back leaning on the wall, through the dim light,she knew Jiyeon was still awake.

“Jiyeon, why are you still awake?” Hyomin asked sleepily

“Yeah” Jiyeon quickly responded, Hyomin tried to get up

“ Do you need anything?” Jiyeon asked.

“I want to drink water” Hyomin said, Jiyeon quickly the bedhead lamp and passed a glass of water to Hyomin.

“Thank you” Hyomin returned the empty glass back to Jiyeon

“How are you feeling?” Jiyeon placed her hand on Hyomin’s forehead.

“I’m okay” Hyomin said, “Why are you not sleeping?” Hyomin asked

“I’m not sleepy” Jiyeon answered

“Are you an owl?” Hyomin giggled 

“I would be willing to be one if I could stay and watch out for you” Jiyeon answerd

“Come here” Hyomin patted on the bed space, she was moving to the side making room for Jiyeon, Jiyeon slowly got up from the mat

“You will get sick if you don’t have enough sleep” Hyomin said, “Please get some sleep” Hyomin told her girlfriend, Jiyeon didn’t know if it was Hyomin’s voice or drowsiness which attacked her that made her easily obey.

“But are you sure you won’t catch cold from me?” Hyomin asked again

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine, I told you I have strong immune” Jiyeon confirmed, she brushed away Hyomin’s hair from her face as she laid down next to her.

“Sleep tight and get well soon” Jiyeon said

“Good night Jiyeon” Hyomin and went back to sleep.

With Hyomin in her arms, Jiyeon had a wonderful dream she ever had in very long time, and she wished the night was longer and dawn grew further away, it felt so right that she didn’t want to get up and left this small but cozy space.

 

************************

 

“Good morning Miss” A housekeeper greeted Eunjung as she was looking around a big house, Eunjung politely bowed to her

 “Ajumma I’m looking for Qri unnie” Eunjung told her

“She is waiting for you in the garden, please come this way” A housekeeper informed and guided her to garden

Eunjung followed her to a garden at the back of the mansion, there she saw Qri sitting on a garden chair, already fully dressed in light pink dress, drinking coffee.

“Thank you” Eunjung thanked to a housekeeper.

“You’re welcome Miss” She smiled at her and walked to a reasonable distance to give them privacy to talk while waited if they needed something.

“Morning Eunjung” Qri smiled

“Good morning Qri unnie” Eunjung sat down on an empty chair

“Did you have a nice sleep?” Qri asked with her sense of humor

“I guess wine is a good sleeping pill” Eunjung said with sheepish smile.

“Do you need coffee?” Qri asked

“Yes, please, it will help my hangover” Eunjung said, Qri called her housekeeper and told her to bring coffee and breakfast to garden.

“I didn’t know you have very low tolorence of alcohol” Qri giggled

“I’m fine with soju but wine is different story” Eunjung scratched the back of her neck shyly.

It was very embarrassing for her to wake up in Qri’s guest room, she remembered she enjoyed their dinner and wine, the taste of it was too good to stop, by the time she knew she was drunk it was when Qri asked her to stop, then she couldn’t remember the rest.

“I don’t know where your house is, I tried to call Jiyeon but she didn’t answer her phone, I have no choice to bring you back to my home” Qri explained.

“That’s so embarrassing, I’m sorry to have disturbed you” Eunjung apologized

“It’s no problem” Qri answered

 “Anyway thank you for not leaving me on street” Eunjung said bluntly, and it made Qri laugh

“I am not that heartless” Qri retorted

“ I know you are too kind” Eunjung praised and it made Qri blush

 “By the way, I guess it was your father that called last night, I answered the phone and told him you were okay” Qri told Eunjung

“Thank you so much, appa could have been worried if you didn’t answer the phone” Eunjung said

Though Eunjung felt embarassed to get drunk and was brought to Qri’s home, she felt it was a nice chance to get to know more about Qri. Qri told her that it took two waiters to carry her to her car and her housekeepers to help to bring her to guest room, it might sound funny to Qri but Eunjung felt less humilitated when Qri was the one who laughed, she felt good to be a reason for Qri’s laughter, Eunjung guessed she was being weird, but she wouldn’t care less, all that matter it now she was with this beautiful goddess.  

Eunnung and Qri had a good time having breakfast together, they talked about a lot of things and Qri always laughed because of Eunjung’s jokes. While Eunjung felt the time spent with Qri always went fast. Tomorrow Qri had to return to work, and Eunjung wished she could ask her to stay longer but that would be quite selfish of her, she would make sure she made out of the most of time she had today with older girl.

 

***************************

 

Hyomin woke up but she didn’t see Jiyeon around, so she went to bathroom to freshen up and walked to downstair where found two figures taking in the kitchen, Jiyeon was cooking while her mom was watching her cook, she could smell something nice, so she walked to them.

“How are you feeling Sunyoung ah?” Her mother turned around and asked her daughter with concernly

“I’m feeling a lot better mom” Hyomin assured

“Jiyeon is making soup for you” Her mother smiled and looked Jiyeon who was deligently cooking.

“Good morning Hyomin” Jiyeon turned around and gave her girlfriend a warm smile.

“Good morning Jiyeon” Hyomin smiled back to her.

“Jiyeon woke up early to prepare breakfast for you” Her mother told her daughter

 “Jiyeon is a good cook mom” Hyomin said

“ So I guess I won’t have to worry that my daughter will go starving” Her mother teased

“Mom, I can cook either” Hyomin whinned

“I know, I know” Her mom said

“Hyomin made me nice soup when I broke my arm” Jiyeon supported her girlfriend

“So you’re that lucky girl that Hyomin made it for the first time for” Hyomin’s mother remembered her daughter called her to ask the recipe.

“I feel so honoured” Jiyeon grinned as she poured soup to a bowl.

“Mom, you are making her so full of herself” Hyomin commented

 “She is just proud of you” Her mother corrected.

“ Did Jiyeon bribe you something umma, why are you so siding her?” Hyomin joked

“ Why do I have to do that? I’m a good girl” Jiyeon chimmed in as she put soup on table

“ Jiyeon, you’re really” Hyomin shook her head

“Ok, dear umma will leave for flower shop now, Jiyeon ah please take care of my daughter for me” Hyomin’s mother interrupted.

“Yes,emeoni, I’ll take care of her well” Jiyeon gave a knowing smile at Hyomin’s mother.

“Umma, I’m not little kid” Hyomin pouted.

“For me, you’re always little girl dear” Her mother said, Hyomin hugged her mother, Jiyeon smiled at a heart-warming moment between mother and daughter

“Get well soon Sunyoung, umma love you” Minyoung kissed her daughter’s cheek

“I love you too” Hyomin said

 

After breakfast, Jiyeon took Hyomin out for a walk at the park, because she believed fresh air would help to make Hyomin fast recovered rather than staying all day in the bed. Jiyeon found Hyomin became more clingy when she was sick, which she thought was a cute side of her girlfriend, she didn’t mind it at all, instead she loved it, she loved to have Hyomin stick together with her.

 

“Jiyeon, I want to ice-cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter