Who are you ?

You are my tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After the day Jiyeon met a girl who looked alike Jessica by accident, she kept thinking about it and how it was possible to have someone exactly look alike Jessica, who she was, the more she thought about it the more sad she was, she missed Jessica and desperately wished she could turn back time. She was suffering from insomnia and started drinking to wash away her misery. 

Soyeon opened the door to her sister’s condo with her spare key, and what she saw didn’t make her any happier. Beer cans were scattered on the floor, and Jiyeon was sleeping on sofa, her leg dangling off to the edge of sofa, she didn’t look good at all. Soyeon sighed upon the sight, it was definitely clear for her that Jiyeon hasn’t moved on from her past, though her sister wasn’t talking much about what happened but she knew how much pain she had to go through. She was bending down to pick up empty beer cans and cleaning up the room.

“Jiyeon, wake up” Soyeon called Jiyeon shaking her, Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes and sat up lazily.

“I know you’re not in the mood to listen to my nagging” Soyeon said, “Go wash up, we will go outside” She instructed, picking up some magazines on the floor and put them back its place.

When Jiyeon was done washing up, her sister was already waiting for her in living room, Jiyeon sat down next to her sister.

“Where are we going unnie?” Jiyeon asked, Soyeon looked at her, Jiyeon was wearing black skinny jeans with simple white T-shirt.

 “We are going to my restaurant” Soyeon said getting up and heading to the door, Jiyeon got up and followed her.

 

At Soyeon’s Restaurant

Soyeon was watching her sister eating deliciously or rather “hungrily”, it seemed like she didn’t eat for days.

“ Jiyeon, anything you want to tell me?” Soyeon asked, Jiyeon looked up and shook her head “Nope unnie”

“Okay” Soyeon didn’t want to force her sister, “Oh, I wonder if you want to try working here during your free time, er for your experience” Soyeon asked Jiyeon tentatively, Jiyeon contemplated a little before giving the answer

“Sure, why not” Jiyeon replied “But you have to pay me a high salary, ok?” Jiyeon smiled.

“ Don’t be so full of yourself kid” Soyeon remarked , however she was happy that Jiyeon agreed to come to work with her, it wasn’t that she really wanted her sister to work , she just wanted to distract Jiyeon from her own thought, she hoped working would help Jiyeon a bit.

“Unnie, can I possibly borrow your car for today?” Jiyeon asked Soyeon .

 “You may, but where are you going?” Soyeon asked

“Just drive around somewhere” Jiyeon replied, she wanted to go back to the area she met a mysterious girl that night.

“Ok, but make sure you drive safe, I don’t want any scratch on my car, understand?” Soyeon playfully threatened her sister but actually she concerned about her.

“Arraso” Jiyeon promised, “Thank you unnie”

 

Jiyeon was driving to Han River, she tried to search nearby areas and all, in a ray of hope to see that girl once again, she knew it might sound crazy, but she wanted to give it a try. But her disappointment was confirmed when the night came and she saw no sign of that girl, “Jessica, are you punishing me, aren’t you?” Jiyeon thought, she rested her arms on steering wheel feeling hopeless. She decided to drive back to Soyeon and returned the car to her sister.

 

****************************

 

Hyomin was walking down from upstairs to first floor of her house, she heard someone talking to her mother, and it would be none other than Eunjung.

“Emeonie, your homemade cookie is the best cookie in the world” Hyomin heard Eunjung complimented her mother’s cooking.

“I have some more in oven, I’ll get them packed for you if you want” Hyomin’s mother said motherly  

 “You want to steal my cookies Jungie?”, Hyomin said, sitting down on a chair next to Eunjung in kitchen ,Eunjung just stuck her tongue out.

Besides popping up at Hyomin’s flower shop, Eunjung often came to Hyomin’s house for breakfast or dinner, she has been treated like a daughter in this house by Hyomin’s mother. Though Eunjung always annoyed Hyomin and sometimes even pranked her, she also protected the girl and cared about her.

“ Eunjung, Emeonie will be away for a week, can you please come and stay with Sunyoung to give her company ?” Park Min Young asked a favor from Eunjung as she put down a soup bowl on table for her daughter. Eunjung was going to answer when Hyomin interrupted her.

“Eh, where are you going umma? Hyomin asked curious, she just knew now that her mother had a plan to go somewhere.

“ Umma just got a phone call from a friend that her husband passed away, so I want to go there to attend her husband’s funeral and stays with her for a little while” Hyomin’s mother explained.

“Ah I see” Hyomin “But, I can stay on my own umma, this kid is annoying” Hyomin added, playfully glaring at Eunjung

“Don’t worry Emeonie, I’ll take care of this kid well” Eunjung replied proudly.

“Take care of me huh? I guess you would rather be a burden for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter