Rule #4

How To Keep A Princess Happy 101:By Amber Liu [Hiatus=Marked as Complete]

 


Rule #4-Never hug any female idols that do not belong SMent. Or you will die.

“Happy Birthday, Amber!” A chorus of multiple teenage girls sounded, applauding and smiling in celebration of the llama’s 18th (19 in Korea) birthday.

“Have a good birthday, Amber-sshi.” Gyuri smiled charmingly as she walked towards the dressing room, the chains of her “Mister” outfit swaying as the maknae followed behind her like a puppy. Seungyeon followed behind the duo, feeling just as tired as she looked, as both groups had just completely an exhausting performance. And then she came here to wish her dongsaeng’s best friend a ‘Happy Birthday’. I better get some perks up in heaven, she thought bitterly as 3/5 of KARA exited the premises; leaving behind the doll, the American and the rest of f(x)

“Thank you, thank you~.” Amber said to the remaining girls, smiling dorkily despite the blush that creeped towards her cheeks.

Before any of the band members could tackle their main rapper, Nicole all but leaped on the girl who tried hugging with the a small cake still in her hand.

“AMBER! OH MY GOD, YOU’RE LIKE, 18 NOW!” Nicole said in English, bouncing with Amber in her embrace, completely oblivious to the sulking Hara and the glaring Krystal who was leaning menacingly against the wall, her arms crossed.

Amber chuckled,” That’s usually what happens after 18 years Nic.”

“Meanie~.” Nicole whined, pinching Amber’s cheek.

Feeling the temperature lessen extremely and the Ice princess’s eyes narrowing, the other 3 innocent members of f(x) frantically scrambled for their dressing room door.

“Oh, would you look at that I left my leg in the dressing room.”

“LEAVE BEFORE SHE KILLS US.”

“Stop pushing!”

“Do you want to die?”

In a frantic blur of limbs and ‘La Cha Ta’ clothing, the 3 made it into their dressing and closed the door, preparing for whatever massive outburst was to come in the next few minutes.

But, not surprisingly, the two Americans were still in their own world.

“Cole~, we have to get back to the dressing room before manager oppa gets mad.” Hara whined, simply wanting the two to drop out of their hug. And fast.

“Huh? Oh okay. Bye Amber!” And with a peck on Amber’s forehead, Nicole scurried over to Hara, immediately brightening up the girl’s attitude as she held her hand, walking towards KARA’s dressing room.

Amber gulped once it was only her and Krystal in the room. The only sounds to be heard were the dying out cheers of the crowd, and that made her worry even more.

Without even turning around she could feel the ice travel down her spine and the glare searing into her back. She swallowed hard and turned around with a smile on her face, hoping that whatever she did wasn’t too bad.

“Amber~.” Krystal called out sweetly as she walked towards Amber, her California accent saturating Amber’s name.

“Yes, Krys?” Amber replied in English, feeling slightly relieved that maybe she would live another day.

“Do you know what it’s like to sleep on the couch in our dorm?”
“Uh, no?”
‘Well, you’re going to find out tonight.”

“Krys~.” Amber whined, but Krystal simply slipped past her and made her way towards the dressing room.

Once she opened the door, three of her unnies came tumbling down in the doorway.

“We checking the door for stability, I swear!”

“Ahaha, hyung you’re in trouble~.”

“We should really start locking these doors.” Luna muttered, rubbing her sore as the other two picked themselves up an situated themselves on the dressing room couch. They all took specific precautions to stay out of the Ice Princess’s path and let Amber take the heat. Or ice in this case.(A/N Ba ddum-chh)

“Krys~.”

“What?!”

“I love you~.”

“….”

Amber slowly inched closer towards the girl who sat fuming in front of a vanity mirror.

“I really, really love you~.”

“….”

Once Amber was behind her she lightly pecked the nape of the younger girl’s neck.
“I love you more than fries.”

“…..”

With this Amber gave the girl and awkward hug from behind the chair, nestling her face in the crook of Krystal’s neck.

“I love you more than flowers~.”

“……”

Feeling disappointed Amber kissed the girl on the cheek and re-took her neck-position.
“Do you love me more than Nicole?” She finally said.

Say yes,stupid, SAY.YES.

“Of course! She’s taken by Hara-unnie anyway.”

“OH, so if she wasn’t with Hara you’d love her more?” Krystal urgently stood up from her seat and moved towards the couch, causing Amber to fall backwards onto to the floor, squashing her tiny cake with her dino .

“You’re screwed.” Victoria chuckled in Chinese.

“Totally.”

“100% screwed.”

“How are you not forever alone?”

Amber groaned, getting off of the floor and cautiously making her way over to Krystal a second time, with one consolation in mind,

I know you like my kisses, Kekeke.

One glare from the younger girl though, was enough to cause Amber to turn around.

Or maybe not.

 

 

 

A/N I made Krystal such a here LOL. Don't worry, I wno't make her THAT bad.