Rule #2

How To Keep A Princess Happy 101:By Amber Liu [Hiatus=Marked as Complete]

-Always bring her meat and mangoes. And always feed her. No one else.

Fr: Princess

To: Derpy the Dino

Msg: Don’t forget the meat and the mangoes! Or we die of starvation tonight! AND NO FLIRTING! I love you ♥

Amber smiled at the message as she sat in the restaurant with Manager oppa, waiting for the group’s food while onlookers continuously tried sneaking a peek at Amber. The air conditioning in the facility was comforting, as Amber’s stomach growled when she inhaled the scent of the fresh mangoes.

“Really Amber, don’t you think you could tone down the charm a little bit? You’re making feel ugly.” Manager oppa said.

“Ahhh, Joongmin oppa, it isn’t my fault the love my face.” Amber smirked.

“Yes it is!”

“But my face makes us money!”

“……….stay handsome, kid.”

Amber laughed with the manager as the cashier called out their order number.
As soon as Manager left to retrieve the meat, Amber could feel almost all eyes in the restaurant on her. Glancing to her left she made eye contact with what could be none other than a fan. She winked at the girl, who squealed in reply.

“Amber, I have the meat, let’s go.” Manager oppa came, gesturing to Amber to pick up the mangoes so that they could hurry towards the zoo and feed the animals the dorm to feed her hungry band mates.

Upon returning into the dorm 20 minutes later, Amber was more or less ambushed by the pack of wild and hungry females. Once manager oppa had left for the S.M.Ent building, Amber was left to fend for herself.

Victoria and Sulli made their way over to the couch a plate of Victoria’s Beijing fried rice and meat on the same plate. Luna took a similar dish and sat in the plush living room chair, all three intent on watching themselves on Star King.

“Amber~.”

She turned to see Krystal seated at the small dining table, an exceptionally large plate of rice and meat placed in front of her.

“Eat with me.”

At this Amber’s innocent look turned into a smirk, to which Krystal replied with a look of disgust.

“Shut up and sit.”

Amber chuckled and sat next to Krystal, who handed her a pair of chopsticks.

“We’re sharing?” Amber stated cutely.

“Yes, stupid.” Krystal teased, sticking out her tongue.

Amber pouted, ”Meanie.”

“I love you~.”

“You better.”

“And if I didn’t?”

“Uh, n-nothing.”

Without even being asked Amber picked up a piece of still steaming meat and held it towards Krystal’s mouth.

“Say ahhh~.”

“Ahhh~.”

As Krystal ate, Sulli rolled her head back on the couch so that she could see the two.
“Amber-hyung, feed me too!”

“Sure, Ssul.”

Just as Amber reached for another piece of meat, she felt an incredibly cold glare that forced her to raise her line of sight.

“Amber.” A cold voice said.

“Uhh, yes?”

“Don’t.”Krystal said, her eyes narrowing as Amber gulped nervously.

Why must Jungs be so jealous? Poor Sooyoung unnie T_T,Amber thought.

“Hyung~.”

“Amber.”

“Hyung~.”

“Amber!”

“Uhhhh.”

Damn my life.

“Uh, Ssul , Toria unnie will feed you.” Amber said, with eyes that begged Sulli to play along, which she thankfully did.

“Victoria unnie~, feed me~.”

Amber let out a sigh of relief before turning back to Krystal, her body half-turned away from Amber.

“Say ahhh~.”

Silence.

“Soojung-ah~.”

Silence.

“Krys?”

Silence.

“Krys~.” Amber whined, poking Krystal’s cheek.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

“What!” Krystal snapped, trying desperately to keep a smile off her face at Amber’s confused one.

“Are you jealous?” Amber asked innocently.

“No, you’re just too easy to tease.” Krystal said, giving Amber a kiss on the cheek before returning to her meal.

 

She tricked me!

“Krys~.”

“Hmm?” Krystal replied, both cheeks stuffed with food.

“HAHAHAHA” Amber burst out laughing, completely forgetting what she was about to say.

“What?”

“You look like a chipmunk!” Amber snickered.

“You like a llama!”

“Hey!”

“She is so whipped.”