Rule #3

How To Keep A Princess Happy 101:By Amber Liu [Hiatus=Marked as Complete]

-Calm HellSica before you do anything.And I mean ANYTHING.

Tick. Tok. Tick.Tok. Tick.Tok.

The agonizing slow ticking of the clock was the only thing Amber could hear as she sat in the소녀시대dorm, a trickle of sweat inching down the side of her face as she glanced up at the blonde woman who sat across from her.

In ‘Gee’ and 'Sowoneul Malhaebwa', this same woman looked cute and charismatic and all at once.

But here, she looked as though only one word could describe her.

Scary.

Amber nervously fidgeted in her seat, the blonde woman across from her wearing a mask that depicted no expression what so ever.

“So….Amber.” The woman said, her voice showing no sympathy at all.

Amber gulped nervously,” Y-Y-Yes, Jessica-sshi?”

“You want to date my sister.” Jessica said, more like a fact rather than a question.

“Uh, y-y-yes.”

“And you want my approval.”

“Um, that would be nice.”

Jessica said nothing as she whipped a pair of glasses out nowhere along with a fairly thick stack of papers.

“Amber Liu. Taiwanese name: Liu Yiyun. Born: September 18,1992 in Los Angeles,California. Lead rapper of f(x), known for her boyish image. Notable for…oh would you look at that, many friendships among idols.”

Amber’s eyes widened. If she didn’t feel so intimidated she would feel immensely creeped out.

“I take it this information isn’t incorrect?”
“Uhhh, n-no it’s t-true.”

“Well alrighty then, how about we scroll through some examples shall we?” Jessica said in English, her voice sweet and angelic, but with a deadly and venomous undertone

“KARA’s Nicole, 2NE1’s Minzy, B2ST’s Dongwoon, Doojoon, and Kikwang. Looks like we have a triple threat on our hands, don’t we? F.T Island’s Jaejin, 4Minute. Wow Amber, not even one member the whole group, good job. U-KISS’s Xander, Brian Joo, Super Junior’s Donghae and Henry Lau, SHINee’s Jonghyun and Key-“

“Um, Jessica-sshi, I think we can stop there.” Amber mumbled.

“Are you uncomfortable?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Let’s see now there’s also-“

“Um, not to be rude, but what does this have to do with me dating Krystal? Amber asked meekly, to which Jessica replied with a cold hard stare right back at her.

“Well, how do I know that these are all ‘friendships’?”
“W-What?!”

“Amber, I’m not stupid. Don’t think I don’t see you on your unnies when they win awards. I originated that. I know an unnie- when I see one”

“Uh-"

"And, you better understand 100% that I let no one, and when I say no one, I mean no one, hurt my baby sister." Jessica said, taking off her glasses and resting them on the table, staring Amber down so hard that she felt chills travel down her spine.

"Well-"

"But," At this Jessica sighed, leaning back in her chair and lightening her expression."My sister seems very much in love with you."

At this Amber perked up,"S-She does?"

"Yes, she always has this....aura when she talks about you." Jessica replied, a small smile reaching her lips.

"So, I, Jessica Jung, hereby give you Amber Liu,permission to date my sister,Jung Soojung."

"YES!" Amber leaped out of her seat in triumph. Sitting back down once she received a confused look from Jessica.

"I-I mean thank you."Amber muttered.

"BUT. Yes,there is a but."

Why is there always a 'but'?,Amber thought miserably.

"When you guys start interacting in public, if I ever see you touch my sister in a Taeyeon-like matter, we will have a problem. Got it?"

No.

"Yes."

"Now before I send you back to your dorm,tell me, why do you like Soojung so much?"

Uh,

"Uh-"

"OH! So you have to think about it do you?"

"N-No!It's just there's a lot of htings I love about Krys and it would take years to explain it to you!' Amber defended hastily.

Jessica stared with her eyes still narrowed, rising slowly out of her chair.

She made her way over to Amber's side of the table and hopped on the table's ledge, a mere 2 feet away from her.

"Try me." Jessica hissed, continously scaring the wits out of a certain dino."And stop stuttering for crying out loud."

"Well, everything about her is just lovable. I like how even though she seems cold she's really really cute."

"And"

"How she helps me with my Korean."

"And."

"She looks hot when she's jealous."

"She looks what?"

"Uh,pretty. I said pretty."

"That's what I thought."

"And well....how I feel about her can't really be put into words, Jessica-sshi. It's too strong to explain with words."

All was silent as Jessica eyed Amber up and down once more.

Why out of all days does the dorm have to be empty? Why?, Amber thought pitifully as she continued feeling intimidated by the shorter woman's gaze.

Then suddenly Jessica smiled,"Good answer. Now, go back to my sister."

As Amber bowed and left for the door Jessica added,"And stop being so damn clumsy!"