Minwoo- Out Of The Blue

Boyfriend Love Stories

I was just a normal girl who wanted a normal life, I still has so many years to live. I never really thought of what's going to happen after I died. One day, a friend  of mine phoned me first thing in the morning. I was so sleepy during that time, she was literally screaming through the phone.

"What do you want?" I asked with closed eyes.
"Omg! I just heard that a whole bunch of K-Pop groups arrived in Your Home Place!" My friend Kira shouted.
"So?" I asked.
"It said that they're holding a dinner party for their trip, and anyone who's interested are welcome to the party!" Kira said.
 "Ok?" I said tiredly.
"We're going tonight, I'm dragging you along with me." Kira said.
"No...." I said.
"Yes! I'm picking you up at 6, you better wear a dress." Kira demanded, then hungup.
"Ugh." I growled.

That day I picked out a cute dress, it was puffy and it went down to my knees. It was bright blue, it was somewhat, an attention seeking dress, that I had no idea about. That night we arrived at the building, we sat in the car and watched as we were finding parking lots. There were a bunch of girls with long dresses and all dazzled up. We came with simple dresses, Kira and I both hate long dresses that drags across the ground. We got out of the car and walked to the gates, Kira and I stayed in the back. We waited as the people in charge to open the restaurant. A few minutes later, Kira and I found some other close friends. We decided to sit together at the table, we were happy. Finally the gates were opened, everyone other girls and guys rushed in. My friends and I linked arms and walked in after everyone. The restaurant was massive, beautiful chandeliers and beautiful carpets with decorations. It was indeed a beautiful sight, we were dumbstruck. The waiters invited us inside an enormous main room that was 30 times the size of a normal dining room at a restaurant. The company's leader came up on stage and said hello to everyone.

"Today, we've decided to hold a dinner party for anyone that's interested in K-Pop, we indeed brought alongside with us, Korea's most popular male K-Pop groups to Your Home Place. Let's invite them out." The host said.

One by one, over 20 K-Pop groups came out on stage wearing tuxedos with suits, dressed as gentlemen. All the girls  screamed. " Now we will introduced them all, first, we have Super Junior, SS501, B1A4, MBLAQ, SHINee, U-KISS, DBSK, T.O.P, B.T.O.P, 2am, 100%, ect, ect and finally Boyfriend. Every single group members of each group walked off the stage and started talking to people. The party was finally happening, my friends and I walked out of the door to go to the bathroom. I dropped something, my friend's walked ahead. I bend down and picked up my earring, I was fixing it while walking. I then bumped into someone, the person caught me before I fell. We looked at each other, his eyes were beautiful.

"Are you alright?" He asked.
"....Minwoo..?" I whispered.

He gently lifted me up and we looked at each other, we smiled.

"Boyfriend's Minwoo, and you are?" Minwoo asked.
"______." I replied.
"Sorry about earlier, I wasn't looking." I said blushing.
"No worries, happens to me all the time." Minwoo laughed.
"Haha, I gotta go, see you later maybe?" I said.
"Of course." Minwoo smiled.

I smiled and then walked away, Minwoo looked on as I left. As I turned the corner, I held my chest, I was in love with Minwoo. Few minutes later, we ate dinner. my friends and I sat at a table, I saw Minwoo sitting across the big dinning room. He saw me, he softly smiled. I smiled back, millions of butterflies fluttered in my stomach. After dinner, we had a dance. All the idols gets to pick one person to dance with in the middle of the dance room, the idols walked around. I smiled as my friend's got picked, I urged them to go on, their faces as red as a tomato. I turned around to sit somewhere, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see who it was, it was Minwoo. A bunch if girls was standing behind Minwoo, face full of envy.

"Want to dance?" Minwoo asked softly.
"..Sure.." I stuttered.

Minwoo took my hand and led me to the dance floor, he held me close. Our moves flowed with each step, he was guiding me with feather light movements. It felt like I was flying. I was happy, the dance was forever burnt in my memories. After the Minwoo and I went out for a walk, we talked about ourselves. It was fun and nice talking to an Idol in the night sky, it was romantic. After a while, we sat down near a fountain.

"Today was fun, I wasn't coming at first, but now, it seems like if I didn't come today, I would've regretted it." I laughed.
"No doubt" Minwoo laughed.
"So do you want to hangout someday?" Minwoo asked.
"Sure, I'd love that." I said looking into his bright brown eyes.

After that day, Minwoo and I hungout alot over the months, we became really close friends. One day, Minwoo and I went to the beach. The aquamarine ocean water was beautiful that it looked just like a reflection of the clear blue sky. We splashed water at each other, we laughed and had fun. We gave each other piggy-backs, falling down on the warm sand under out feet. Half of the day went by, the sun was still up high in the sky. Minwoo and I sat down underneath a tree, and looked out into the ocean.

"Wow, the day sure went by fast didn't it?" I asked.
"It did, I didn't even realize that." Minwoo answered.
"I have something to tell you." I said with a pounding heart.
"What is it?" Minwoo looked at me.
"Hope you'll understand." I said softly.
"Of course, best friends always listens to their friends." Minwoo confirmed.
"I... like you, since that day when we bumped into each other." I said.

My face turning deep red. Minwoo smiled then looked at the sky, I was embarrassed.

"Well, I sure placed a strain in our friendship." I joked.

Minwoo then took my hand, he looked at me and then smiled.

"You don't have to think of that again, cause I like you too, and I'll protect you." Minwoo said to me.

I looked at him surprised, my heart felt like it just flew away. I grabbed onto his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks Minwoo." I said with a single shedding tear.
"What for?" Minwoo laughed.
"For understanding my feeling." I said.
"Oh haha." Minwoo hugged me back.

Minwoo and I were together after that day, spending everyday together. Of course Minwoo still has things to do with Boyfriend, new songs ect. One day, Minwoo and I were walking in the park. Suddenly, someone ran past us. We looked on, the man turns around and points a gun at Minwoo. Since I have fast reactions, I pushed Minwoo out the way. The trigger was released, a sharp pain came to my chest, Minwoo came running. I collapsed, Minwoo caught me before I hit the ground. Everything became dizzy, blood was coming out from the left side of my chest, where the heart is.

"Why!?, I gotta take you to the hospital!" Minwoo said.

I leaned against his chest, my strength was slowly leaving my  body.

"It'a because we made a promise, that we would always protect each other." I said with a weak smile.
"Oh ______ no, I gotta take you to the hospital." He carried me into his arms, I held on tight.
"Minwoo..." I softly said.
"Yes?" Minwoo said with tears.
"I love you." I managed to say.
"Hold on." Minwoo encouraged me.

My eyes became to heavy to keep open, I closed my eyes.... I woke up in the hospital bed, Minwoo was sitting beside the bed and asleep. I smiled at his beautiful young face, I gently took his hand and held it. Minwoo woke up and smiled.

"______! You're awake!" Minwoo said with happiness.
"How?" I finally remembered how I'm still alive.
"Turns out that the bullet didn't hit your heart, it shot a gap between the bone and the heart, so you didn't die."Minwoo said with confidence. "Thank you for telling me to hold on." I thanked Minwoo.
"That's what a good friend would do, and as a person who loves you." Minwoo replied.

The next month Minwoo visited me everyday till the day that I recovered. We came upon the beach once again, this time, I was wearing a sky blue dress that looked like the ocean water.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.
"A surprise."Minwoo answered.

We stayed till night fall, finally Minwoo took my hand. We arrived at the building where the fans and the idols had the dinner party.

"I never knew the beach was only a few minutes away." I said surprised.

Never knowing that the beach was right beside the restaurant.

"Well it is, come on." Minwoo said.

We went inside, there were people dancing and having fun. Minwoo took my hand and we went to on the dance floor.

"So this is what the dress is for?" I asked.
"Yes it is." Minwoo laughed.
"Thank you for everything." I hugged Minwoo.
"That what friends do." Minwoo replied.

I looked at him, the two of us leaned in, till our lips kissed. My heart melted, it felt real and sincere.

"I love you." I said dancing.
"Never thought that you would be able to say that again, after that day you closed your eyes." Minwoo said.
"Well I did." I laughed.

We danced, our hearts came together as one. Our friendship that has blossomed into love. Boyfriend's Minwoo.
0088.gif