Youngmin- Human's Most Important Feeling

Boyfriend Love Stories

I've always believed in love, trusting someone with all I've got. It's a feeling that's really important to people, if someone lost it, don't know what would happen to them. One day my friend Euphie took me out to hangout, since we haven't done it for a while. As we were having coffee at a Cafe, someone called Euphie.

"Who is it?" I asked as she answered it.
"OMG! We'll be there soon!" Euphie screamed.

I was surprised.

"What is it?" Still drinking my Latte.
"Boyfriend's here!" Euphie smiled.

She grabbed my hand, before I knew it, I was running down the busy streets while being dragged by Euphie. A few minutes later,we arrived at a large crowd. I finally knew what Euphie was yelling and smiling about, it was Boyfriend that everyone was crowding around. I stood tall on my toes as I  looked at them, my eyes stopped on one of the member of Boyfriend.

"Euphie... Is the blonde one You.." I asked.
"Youngmin!" Euphie screamed.

Her voice can be heard 3 blocks down. My eyes went wide as I turned to look at Youngmin, he turned to wave at us. Youngmin smiled and then froze, we just stared at each other. I finally looked away from Youngmin's stare, and turned around. My heart was pounding like crazy, I fell in love with Youngmin. After 15 minutes, they finally went backstage, everyone was still screaming and pushing.

"Hey, I gotta go home, my mom just called." Euphie said.
"Oh ok, bye." I said.
"Sorry, bye." Euphie waved as she walked away.

I took a deep breath, and walked across the street. As I walked I stopped, I looked across the street. My eyes stopped on a tall young boy with blonde hair, I realized that it was Youngmin. He was on the phone, looked like he was arguing with someone over the phone. I looked on as he talked, then he hung-up. He held his head and turned around, he saw me from across the street. Once again, we stood there and stared at each other from across the street. Youngmin smiled and looked at his left and right, my mind ticked to what he was doing. I then found out that he wanted to cross the street, I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, Minwoo came and patted Youngmin's back. Youngmin stopped and looked at Minwoo, I got the opportunity to run. I felt regretful. A few days later I sat at in a Coffee shop, looking out the window. I was thinking about Youngmin, I fell in love with him. I was so into the daydream that I didn't notice the shop doors opening. All the girls started screaming, and shouting. It was quite annoying, luckily I was sitting at the corner of the shop. Noone could see me easily and the sounds stays in the center. I then heard someone say.

"Hey Young, go talk to some girls."
"No, I'm really not in the mood to talk to girls at the moment, especially what happened after that call." Another voice said.
"Young? Is it Youngmin?" I asked myself.

I turned around to the front doors, indeed it was. Boyfriend was standing and all the girls surrounded them.
"Call? Was he breaking up with someone over the phone that day?" I thought to myself.

Youngmin was the only one that looked sad, the other members were trying to cheer him up. I kept on looking at him, finally they sat down on the other side of the room. I can see Youngmin at the angle, and he can see me too. Youngmin looked annoyed and fustrated, all the girls wanted signatures and autographs. I was the only one sitting at my table, Youngmin and the others are signing autographs. I smiled, Youngmin finished signing an autograph and handed it back to the girl. He then saw me from across the room, we looked at each other. I smiled, Youngmin then smiled as well.

"His smile is beautiful isn't it?" I asked myself.

I turned around and drank my coffee, after I got up and walked out the front door. Youngmin watched me leave, he excused himself and ran out the front door. He caught up to me, he stopped me by taking my hand gently. I turned around.

"Youngmin?" I asked surprised.
"Hi, sorry, I really wanted to say hi." Youngmin smiled.
"Oh, well it's nice to meet you in person." I smiled.
"Yea, may ask for your name?" He asked.
"Haha, it's _______." I replied. "You want to walk around and talk?" Youngmin asked.
"Sure." I replied.

We walked around the park and talked.

"Sorry to ask, you looked pretty annoyed back there." I asked.
"Yea I was, something happened, and the other members wanted me to talk to people." Youngmin replied.
"Is it because of a breakup? Over the phone?" I asked him.

Youngmin looked at me surprised.

"How did you know? Oh right, we saw each other that day when I was phoning my ex-gf." Youngmin remembered.
"Yea sorry to eavesdrop." I said.
"Don't worry, glad to know that someone actually truly understands my feelings." Youngmin laughed. "haha I suppose... Are you planning on getting another girlfriend?" I asked.

Youngmin looked at the ground.

" I've decided not to love someone anymore, it'll just cause pain." Youngmin replied.

"No Youngmin, don't do that." I said shocked.
" I've already decided, I'm not changing my mind for awhile." Youngmin said.
"If you do that, you'll never be able to love again, because the decision is going to make you lose human being's most important emotion." I said.
"Then I might as well." Youngmin looked at me.
"Youngmin..." I said.
"Enough of that, how about hanging out tomorrow?" Youngmin smiled.
"Sure..." I replied.

The next day came, Youngmin and I went to the amusement park. We rode on rollarcoasters, going into fun houses ect. After the day ended, we were walking back together.

"Today was fun." Youngmin said.
" It was." I replied.
"Thanks." Youngmin said.

I stopped and faced him, I grabbed his arm.

"You need to love again, and when you do, then you can thank me, because I'm going to give my all to make you love again."I said looking at Youngmin's eyes.
"_______ don't,It's not worth it." Youngmin said.

I looked at him.

"Youngmin, look at me, You'll love again and it's going to be worth it." I said.

During the next few months, everytime we hungout, I always invited a friend. If it was a fangirl, I would persuade him to talk to them. He would only look at me, I would use my eyes and give signs. It never worked, everyday I became worried about Youngmin. We became really close friends, but as a friend, I had responsibilities. So I decided to talk to him everytime we hungout instead. One day Youngmin and I sat beside a water fountain.

"Youngmin, how are you feeling these days?" I asked.
"Same as ever, no feeling of love coming out." Youngmin said.
"You already lost it, your mind's telling you to lock away your emotions." I said.
"Is it really important to love?" Youngmin asked.
" It is, you'll never feel the warmth." I said.

Youngmin sighed. I gently took his hand in mine, and held it.

"What do you feel?" I asked.
"Warmth." Youngmin replied.
"Look into the water." I said.

Both Youngmin and I looked into the water.

"Now say that you'll feel the warmth in your heart someday again." I said still holding his hand.

Youngmin looked at my reflection without me noticing.

"I will feel the warmth in my heart someday soon." Youngmin promised.
"Great! Let's hang at your place the day after the next?" I asked.
"Sure." Youngmin smiled.

Two days later Youngmin and I hung at his place where he and the other members lived. We had a fun time, pillow fights, video games ect. We sat down and talked.

"So, you feeling better?" I asked.
" I don't know, sometimes my heart hurts." Youngmin replied.
"Why?" I asked.
"Probably because..." Youngmin started.

The other members came back from a shooting.

"Perfect,______! Stay for dinner!" Hyunseong said.
"Sure." I smiled.

We ate dinner, Youngmin and I sat beside each other, the others were laughing and talking. Finally, Youngmin got up

"I'm full, I'm going to bed." Youngmin said and left.

"You staying here tonight? Because you're welcome to." Kwangmin said."
"Oh no, don't think I am, I'll just talk to Youngmin later, and the I'll leave, thank you." I smiled.
"No need, and thanks for brightening my brother's mood these days." Kwangmin said.
"No need." I said.

After we cleaned up, the other members went to bed, I quietly went into Youngmin's room. He was asleep, I sat beside his bed and looked at him.

"Youngmin, if only you can love again." I whispered.

I gently brushed his golden hair and touched his soft cheek. I got up, Youngmin grabbed my hand. I looked at him, Youngmin sat up and looked at me.

"Can't you stay here tonight? Can you stay with me?" he asked.
"Youngmin.." I said.
"Please, for tonight, stay." He pleaded.

I nodded. He moved over and I sat down, we both layed down. Youngmin wrapped his arms around me, and held me tight.

"You ok Youngmin?" I asked.
"I know now why my heart hurts." Youngmin finally said.
"Why?" I said.
"It's because I'm finally in love.." Youngmin replied.
"Who?" I smiled. "You." Youngmin finished.

I smiled, I turned around to look at him.

"Thank you for giving me back the emotion." Youngmin finally said.
"It's good to have you back." I replied

Youngmin leaned in and we kissed,our hearts raced. We smiled at each other, and turned my head around. Youngmin held me tight, I held his hand close to my heart.

"I love you." Youngmin said.
"I love you, goodnight".I smiled.

We fell asleep together, together with the feeling of warmth from our hug.
0088.gif