Hyunseong- Painting A Heart

Boyfriend Love Stories

I'm in my teenage years, never really had anything to do. Ever since I was little, I would draw. It was my talent, I loved drawing Anime. But it was time that I started drawing realistic things, so I decided to start an art class lesson. I found the best art class in town, it was ma massive building and had a wonderful view of the city.  As I was about to walk in, I saw a black van parked outside.

"Wonder if it's anyone famous." I asked myself.

I walked in the building.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me where the art room is?" I asked the front desk.
"Sure, it's upstairs on the third floor." The lady said.
"Thank you." I replied.

I arrived on the third floor by elevator. As I opened the door to the room, a bunch of people were crowding some people. I knocked on the door.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

The teacher turned her head from the crowd to me.

"Yes, come in, sorry we're having some special visitors." She said.
"Oh, is this a good time?" I asked.

Suddenly everyone released released the people within the crowd, 6 boys stepped forward. I looked at them and realized who they were, Boyfriend. I just stood there and stared.

"Is it ok if we talked about this a little. Mrs. Athha?" Hyunseong asked.

I fell in love with Hyunseong right away, I didn't really notice the other members. Hyunseong turned his head to look at me, our eyes locked onto each other's. Hyunseong smiled, I blinked and released the tension in my heart.

'Sure." Mrs. Athha said.
"I'm guessing you're busy, I'll just...come back tomorrow." I said looking at Hyunseong.

Mrs.Athha turned around.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, yes of course, please come tomorrow, I love having new students.
"No worries, goodbye." I said.

All the girls were screaming fawning over Boyfriend. I turned and walked out the door, I looked back at Hyunseong one last time. Hyunseong's eyes followed me till I was completely out of his sight. When I got home, I was incomplete schock. I was complete in love, my heart was beating so fast. I fell asleep thinking about Hyunseong. The next day, I went to the art building to talk to Mrs. Athha.

"Oh you came, please come in." She said.
"So, is it ok if I signed up for the class?" I asked.
"Of course!" Mrs. Athha smiled.

So after that day I joined the art class, everyone welcomed me and became my friends. Two days later I came to class a few minutes late. when I got in everyone was fawning over someone. As I looked on, my eyes went wide as I saw Hyunseong in the center of the circle. I gained control of my heart, and smiled and walked to my usual seat. I started drawing, Mrs. Athha saw me at her desk,she smiled and continued drawing. I joined the class because I loved drawing, not because of Hyunseong. Hyunseong looked through a space from the fangirls and saw me focused on drawing. He cut through the crowded and sat down beside me, he looked at me. I noticed that he was looking at me, I slightly looked at him and smiled, then went back to drawing my Nothern Lights drawing. Mrs. Athha looked like she had enough of the fangirls fangirling.

"Enough, continue drawing students." She said.

Everyone went back to drawing, and staring at Hyunseong. Hyunseong started drawing, he was drawing a rose. I looked at it and without noticing, words slipped out of my mouth.

'It's beautiful..." I whispered.
"Thank you." Hyunseong smiled at me.

After I realized what I said, I went back to drawing mine.

'I'm Hyunseong by the way." He introduced himself.
"_______" I said still drawing.

"You love drawing don't you?" Hyunseong asked.
"Yes, how about you?" I replied.
"I do too, never really had time though since my busy schedules." Hyunseong laughed.

During the whole class, Hyunseong and I talked and drew, we bacame good friends. But what the two of us not know about each other, is that the other person loves the other person. After some classes, our friendship blossomed into love after more communication. The other classmates didn't care, they still fangirled over him. One day after class, I decided to stay to finish painting.

"Is it ok if I stay and finish the painting that I drew for fun? It'll be nice if I could keep it as a memorable thing." I asked Mrs. Athha.
"Sure!" It's nice to see that someone in this class actually loves art for what it really stands for." Mrs. Athha said with a smile.

So I stayed after and drew, I was so focused that I didn't notice someone came into the room.

"Having fun drawing even at 5:53pm? a voice asked.

I turned and saw Hyunseong.

"Hyunseong! What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.
"Came back to get something." He replied.
"Oh." I said.

Hyunseong walked up beside me and examined the painting, it was a painting of a butterfly.

"It looks kind of dull, but it sure express alot." Hyunseong said.
"Thanks, I appreciate the compliment." I said.
"No prob, hey you keeping that afterward?" He asked.
"Maybe, why?" I asked.
"Ok, let's add some expressions." Hyunseong said.
"Wait what?" I asked confused.

Hyunseong picked up a paint brush and flicked blue paint at my drawing.

"There, now it looks alive." Hyunseong smiled.
"Hyunseong!" I shouted.

I picked up a paint brush and painted a green line on his nose, he stared at me. He then painted a strip on my cheek, before you knew it, we were chasing each other around the classroom, splashing paint at each other. We had fun, then I went back to finish my butterfly. The two of us were covered in paint, Hyunseong came up to the painting.

"Here." he said.

he gently took my hand in his, he led the paint brush along the paper. It felt like my hands were in mid-air, it was amazing. After a few minutes we finished the painting, it was beautiful, it was colorful and had splashes of painti at the back of the wings.

"It's amazing." I said.
"It is." Hyunseong replied.
"Thanks" I said.

I looked up at Hyunseong, he looked down at me. He looked at me and then slowly leaned in, before I knew it, he kissed me. We released each other after.

"So we love each other now?" I asked with a laugh.
"Seems like it." Hyunseong said.

After that day we became a couple, we hungout everyday. It was nice. One day, Hyunseong had a day off and walked in a park with me.

"Hey, my birthday's in 2 days, we should do something." I said to Hyunseong.
"We should, what are we doing?" He asked.

I looked at the sky.

"Not much, just meet me here after two days, I would just like to stay here and spend some time with you." I said.
"Promise." Hyunseong said holding my hand.

Two days later, I walked around the park waiting for Hyunseong. The sky was getting a little gloomy, but I didn't care. I waited and waited. I looked at my phone, I got a message.

"Boyfriend will be performing tonight."

I was hurt, knowing that Hyunseong was not going to come. I decided to wait for him at the park even if it gets to tomorrow. It started to rain really hard, I sat on a bench and waited. I almost fainted, I was cold a but I still waited. About 3 hours later, Hyunseong finally came. He came running soaked from head to toe in his stage outfit.

"I'm so sorry 
_______, I came running here after the performance was over."
"You finally came." I said weakly.
"Sorry...." Hyunseong whispered.
'It's ok..." I said.

I then closed my eyes and fainted. Hyunseong caught me before I fell, he held me close to him so I was warm. Everything went black, I woke up 2 hours later.

"Where am I?" I asked Hyunseong.
"Youre house." He replied.
"Oh." I said.
"Happy Birthday...." Hyunseong said softly.
"Thank you.." I smiled holding his hand.

Hyunseong gave me a wrapped object.

"It's your present." Hyunseong smiled.

I opened it, my heart was happy, as I saw the painting of the butterfly that both Hyunseong and I drew.

"Hyunseong... thank you." I smile at him

I kissed and hugged him.

'Thank you so much." I cried.
"No need....I love you. Hyunseong replied holding me tight.

Tears slid down my cheeks, and I was happy. Our hearts bursted into colors as we held each other with love. Boyfriend's Hyunseong.0088.gif