↱ Chapter 03 ↲

↱ QUXXN ↲ AVEX + YG ↱ YGEX ↲ Co- Girl Group! ↱Story Start ↲ Hiatus!

QUXXN

cHAPTER 3

⟪ Chapter 3 ⟫
"Yeah Girls Let's Go Get Something To Eat" // Quxxn Members, Soto Ayumi, Park Jaehwa, Yang Hyunsuk, Park Youngsoo // Sunday, June 21, 2015 // 

 

↱ 3rd Pov 
 

The inside of YG entertainment was a lot bigger than it looked on the outside. Almost every wall in the building had some type of framed picture. The pictures were either of the artists under the company, Big Bang, 2NE1, Jinusean, Epik High, Psy, Akdong Musician, and many more. Other pictures were either the cover of a hit song or a cover of a successful album. Either way, Quxxn wanted to have their pictures on the walls as well. They are now a YG artist.

The girls were lead to the top floor of the building and into the ceo’s office. The ceo’s office was like any other office. There was usual dark brown wooden disk with stacks of papers on them, a computed and right behind it a matching leather desk chair. Towards the left, there was a little seating arrangement which consist of 2 Leather couches and a coffee table separating the couches.

Quxxn was gestured to the seating arrangement. Surprisingly the girls fit on the 1 couch. Hyunsuk (ceo) walked over to his desk and grabbed a yellow folder. He then came back to the girls with a smile on his face. “How was your flight?” Hyunsuk asked as he took a seat on the couch across from the girls. Yuri looked at each girl with a nod. “It was good” Yuri responded. Hyunsuk opened the folder that was in his hands. He pulled out 4 stapled packets. The girls knew what it was. They all had to sign one back in Japan. 

Hyunsuk passed out the packets. “I’m sure you're familiar with this. I just need you to sign these contracts for the company. There are some terms that you have to agree to in order to debut. Please have these filled out by the end of the week” He returned back to his seat with a sigh. “Now this meeting was going to be longer than this. There are some thing I have to tell you but it seems as that can wait until tomorrow. The main person that this involves with hasn’t arrived in Korea yet, but..” Hyunsuk trailed off as reopened the folder. He pulled out a single paper and a envelope.

“I can tell you where you're dorm is. You can give this address to your driver, he knows where the dorm is” He placed the sheet on the table and slide it to them “In here,” he pointed to the envelope “Are the keys to your dorm. Each of you gets one. Please don’t lose it” The ceo then slide the envelope.

The ceo then informed the girls will be a having a busy schedule for the rest of the week because they need to start preparing for their debut. Soon the meeting ended. One by one the members said their goodbyes to their new boss and head for the car. Misaki and Eri were bummed that they didn’t get to see any artist but they soon got over it.

~

Throughout the day, their attractive driver turned into their attractive tour guide. Jaehwa showed the girls the hotspots of korea. He made a few joke like if the girls wanted to fangirl over some idols, they need to go to specific places at specific times. Not much of a surprise, the members fell in love with the mall. You can tell that they wanted to go shopping immediately but was stopped by their manager.

It was now 5:30 pm. Jaehwa thought it was time for the girls to finally see their dorm. The car pulled up to a brick building. Quxxn filed out of the car and headed for the the trunk. Misaki reached for the the light blue suitcase just as Yuri went to grab it as well. They both grabbed the handle. Yuri gave Misaki a questioning look. “what are you doing?” Misaki furrowed her eyebrows at the question. “I’m getting my suitcase” Misaki tugged on the luggage only to make Yuri tug for it as well. “This is my suitcase”
 

There was a mumble of ‘oh my god’ from Aiko before she went around the 2 girls and took out the other light blue suitcase “Misaki this one is yours. It even has your name on it” Aiko spoke in a dull tone as she took Misaki’s hand of the handle of Yuri’s suitcase and handed her, her suitcase. “I told you two getting the same suitcase was a bad idea” Aiko shook her head at the two. Misaki held onto her luggage. “Did you really? I mean I didn’t hear disagree with the idea. You were too busy drooling over that Michael Kors bag”

“Listen that bag was beautiful! and yes I did speak up of that idea” Aiko closed the trunk after every got their own suitcases. Eri, watching their little dispute, finally spoke up. “I was there when Yuri and Misaki bought them, Aiko you didn't disagree at all” Eri laughed at the end of her sentence. Misaki widened her eyes with a smile “Seeee you didn’t disagree at all” Misaki laughed as she pointed at the older girl.

“Oh whatever” Aikoi picked up her bag and walked over to entrance of the building where Jaehwa was waiting for them. The girls followed behind her laughing. Lucky for the girls their dorm was located on the 2nd floor of the tall building. Yuri walked over to door number 16. She unlocked the door and opened it. With a rush, the girls ran inside. The dorm was decent. Out of everything, the girls wanted to see the rooms.

They came to the hallway and looked at the doors in front of them. On the door, their names was on them. On door it was | Aiko, Misaki, Eri| and on the other it was just simple |Yuri| “Yes I got a room to myself” Yuri laughed. Eri walked up to Yuri’s bedroom door and opened it.  “Uhm I don’t think you're rooming by yourself” Eri voice trailed off as she stared at some stuff on the other side of the room. By now, Quxxn was already in room looking at the girl’s stuff. They knew by looking throw the mystery person’s stuff was bad but they were curious to who it belonged too.

Ayumi told the girls to stop multiple time but none of them paid her any mind to be honest. They were just too focused to who this stuff  belonged too. While the girls was searching, no one heard the front door open. “Who’s shoes are these?” Haneul looked down at the shoes that were by the door. Youngsoo was just as confused as she was. The two could her talking coming from down the hallway. Setting her suitcase down, Haneul walked over to her room.

 “What are you doing?!” Haneul shouted as she stared at the girls. What was once a neat room, it was now a mess. The drawers were open so was the closet door. On top of the dresser, her perfume was scattered. She then brought her attention back to the girls, mostly on Misaki. Misaki was holding onto one of Haneul’s favorite shirt. Haneul walked up to the young girl and snatched the shirt away from her causing Misaki to be shocked for a split second.

“What is your issue?!” Aiko questioned the girl in a loud voice. “My issue?! You're the one invading my privacy by going through my stuff!” Haneul retorted. Aiko took a step closeer to Haneul only to have everyone on alert. Haneul’s manager left from the doorway and stood next to Haneul once Aiko took a step forward. The last thing anyone wanted to was a fight to break out. Yuri got a hold on Aiko’s arm and pulled her back. “Why is your stuff in here, in my room?” Yuri asked in a calm voice. Haneul furrowed her eyebrows and took a glance at Youngsoo. “I think you're mistakened. I moved into this dorm last year under the order of YG Entertainment. If anyone should be asking the questions here, its me.”

Just by saying that, Yuri developed an instant disliking to Haneul. “Well we were told to move in here too by YG Entertainment.” The room became quiet for a few minutes before a groan came from Haneul. Haneul eyed all the girls “Are you some girl group or something?” Eri nodded, answering question with a yes. Haneul threw her hands up in the air in frustration as she finally realised what was going on . “Oh my gosh! No wonder why hyunsuk wanted me to move out of my apartment and move into a dorm so badly. I should have seen this coming!” Haneul spoke quickly. Too quick for the girls to catch on what she was saying. Haneul then turned back towards girls “We have to go to the company right now”

~

“Well I wasn’t expecting to be having this meeting until tomorrow” Hyunsuk said as the girls stood in front of his desk. Half of them had their arms crossed while the others just sat there. “Now I know Quxxn is originally a 5 member group and I want to keep it that way. YG already has a 4 member girl group, we don’t need another one. I tried to get convince the ceo of Avex to allow Karina to come here with you, but he refused. This is where Haneul comes in” Hyunsuk gestured to Haneul “I know I told you, you would be making a return as a solo artist but that plan is now off. You're going to be joining Quxxn”

“WHAT!?” All the girls shouted in unison. The girls were losing their minds. Hyunsuk allowed their shouting to last for a few more seconds before he quited them down. “With a new members comes with changes. Yuri I know your boss talked to you about this already. You're no longer the leader of Quxxn, Haneul is. And as for Misaki, Misaki your no longer the visual of the group, Haneul will be. Haneul will also be the main rapper of the group.

“You're the new leader? Have you ever lead a group before? Trust me it’s not easy” Yuri stated between her clenched teeth. Haneul was off guard by Yuri’s question. She was about to reply when Hyunsuk stepped in “I’m sure she’ll do a good job Yuri” Yuri scoffed and crossed her arms. She looked away from everyone as she began to think. The other members of Quxxn were upset too. They didn’t like the idea of someone new replacing Karina’s spot.

Hyunsuk clapped his hands, getting everyone's attention. “How about you girls go grab an early dinner? Then after that go to the music show that’s tonight.” out of the 5 only 2 nodded, Eri and Haneul. “Yeah girls, let’s go get something to eat” As Haneul spoke, she was eyeing Yuri the whole time. Yuri didn’t hesitate to glare at her back.

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ Im back!!! Now I know I said double update this sunday but Im not going to do that. TBH I combined chapters 3 and 4 together. Chapter 3 ends when Hanuel comes to the dorm and Chapter 4 is the rest of the text in this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed^^ Don't forget to comment. Im going to start to keep track of who comments and who doesnts. If you dont comment on chapters your character is going to get the boot. Sorry! Anyways byeeee.