↱ Chapter 01 ↲

↱ QUXXN ↲ AVEX + YG ↱ YGEX ↲ Co- Girl Group! ↱Story Start ↲ Hiatus!

QUXXN

cHAPTER

⟪ Chapter 1 ⟫
"Korea here I come" // Quxxn Members, Park Youngsoo, Soto Ayumi // Sunday, May 17, 2015 // 

 

↱ 3rd Pov 

*Note: Japan is one day ahead of The United States and Japan is 20 minutes ahead of South Korea”

♫ “Oh ~ Time Never Stops... HEY ! mitaiken FUTURE kōkai wa suru na hareku kure TOMORROW mukaeten no nai shigeki buchikonde kakusei hajimerou yo, sō “♫

FT.Island’s Mitaiken Future played through a phone on a night stand. Aiko groaned from underneath her blanket as she heard her alarm clock ring for the 3rd time this morning.

Today Quxxn will be flying over to South Korea to have their official meeting with YG Entertainment. Last night the members went through a huge checklist that listed everything that was important to bring with them. Aiko had to help neatly pack Misaki’s, the youngest of the group, suitcase because she knows how messy the suitcase would be if Misaki has packed it herself. Aiko and Misaki had to go over the checklist multiple times just to make sure Misaki wasn’t missing anything. Foruntenly she only missed 2 things on the list.  

With another groan, Aiko forced her hand out from the warmth of her blanket and pressed the snooze button on alarm “Another 5 minutes” she mumbled as she closed her eyes again. Before she could drift off to sleep, the door to her bedroom was bursted open.

“Aiko get up! Ayumi is going to be here any minute! She’ll flip if she sees you're not ready!” Eri walked into the room that she shares with Aiko. Like every morning Aiko would give herself 5 extra minutes to sleep in so Eri didn’t wake her up when she got up herself. This whole time the members thought Aiko was up but turns out she wasn’t.

Aiko sat up straight in her bed at the sound of Ayumi being at the dorm shortly. Ayumi was Quxxn’s manager in Japan. The girls get slightly nervous around Ayumi during mornings or when Quxxn has a tight, tight, tight schedule. Her temper is always short around those times, but nevertheless she was an amazing manager.

Aiko took a quick glance at her alarm clock: 5:35 A.M. Aiko squealed as she realized the time for the flight is 6:15. “Let’s Go! Let’s Go!” Eri clapped her repeatedly in a way to hurry Aiko. Aiko playfully rolled her eyes at the triple threat before making her way out of the room.

“You weren’t up?!” The remaining members widened their eyes as Aiko walked in the living room. Yuri looked down at the watch on her wrist “You only have 20 minutes to get ready” Yuri spoke with her leader voice. Aiko quickly rushed into the bathroom, not wasting anytime.

Meanwhile, At the Same Time
New York City, U.S.A - Sunday, May 17, 2015 4:35 P.M


“Oppa just one please!” Haneul asked as she clinged to her manager’s arm. Haneul’s manager Park Youngsoo shook his head for the thousandth time but he had a grin plastered onto his face. “No you can’t! We have a flight to catch in..” Youngsoo stopped mid sentence to check his watch “ in less than an hour”

Haneul removed herself from her manager and went into the kitchen area of her apartment in New York. She then grabbed the unopened vodka off the island table. “Minjae sent this to us from Korea. We have to at least drink it, it’d be rude if we didn’t” Haneul spoke as she peeled played with the seal on the bottle.

Last week Haneul’s best friend Shin Minjae had sent her a bottle of Vodka with a note of : I can’t wait for you to come back home next week! Everyone misses you!” Since the beginning of 2015 started, Haneul has been in New York doing a artist development workshop. This workshop was to help her improve of her dancing, singing, and Rapper. She improved greatly but she wasn’t no CL or Jay Park. Out of all 3, Rapping was her strongest.

Youngsoo stared at the glass bottle before sighing, a sign of him giving in. Youngsoo is a new manager of Haneul and she has to admit out of her managers he’s her favorite. They were both close in age so he knows how to be carefree and understand her haneul’s point of view. They have a friend/manager relationship.

Haneul reached up into a cabinet and took out 2 shot glasses. Haneul placed the 2 glasses on the counter and looked at the expression on Youngsoo’s face. He had an unsure expression on his face. “Don’t worry Youngsoo, I won’t get tipsy off of one shot. I can hold my liquor” She spoke as she poured the vodka into the glasses. She then slide Youngsoo’s glass to him and lifted hers. “Cheers to a successful comeback” Haneul smiled at the thought. Youngsoo clinked his glass against her’s “Cheers!”

1 hour later

“We are going to be late!” Youngsoo said as he rushed into the JFK airport with Haneul behind him, laughing. “Says the one who decided to take the long way just to listen to Big Bang’s Made album!” Haneul Big Bang fanboy manager. “Oh hush” He shushed Haneul. He quickly got to the front desk and checked in.

Haneul waited patiently as she looked around the airport. There was a family of 4 with a mother, a father, a son that looked a few years younger than her, and lastly an adorable toddler in the father’s arms. The family reminded her of her own. She missed her family so much that she had stayed up all night just thinking about them. ‘I can’t wait to see them’ Haneul thought as she took her eyes away from the family.

“Thank you” Youngsoo thanked the women at the front desk with perfect English. That was one of the main reasons why Haneul had ask Youngsoo to join her for this trip to New York. She was pretty decent at English but she had a thick accent so it’d be hard for people to understand her but Youngsoo on the other hand was perfect at it.

Youngsoo handed Haneul her ticket and they went to sit in an area where a bunch of chairs were. They only sat down for a few minutes before they’re plan was ready to board.

Haneul got comfortable in her first class seat and looked out of the window once the plan started to take off

South Korea here I come!

 

Tokyo, Japan - Monday 18, 2015 6:00 AM

“Smile girls!” Misaki held her selfie stick up high, making sure she had all of the members in the frame. Since she is the Instagram Quxxn of the group, she needs to take pictures at every giving time. The smiled in the picture, looking alive but really they were dead tired.

Ayum, Quxxn’s manager, got of the driver seat of the car and reached into her bag, taking the plane tickets out. One by one she passed them out to them. Before they could walk into the airport Ayumi stopped and turned to them. “There will be fans in there, like usual, and sadly you can’t interact with them this time. The plan leaves in 15 minutes and I want you girls on the plan asap. Do you understand?” The girls nodded their heads in unison

Just like what their manager said, there was a group of fans with flashing camera’s waiting for them. Misaki held onto her selfie stick as she watch Ayumi closely. Once Ayumi was further ahead of the girls, Misaki used this opportunity to press the record button on her phone. She ran ahead of the group, stopping them in her tracks. With the fans screaming behind them, it was a perfect video.

Misaki turned her back towards the group and held her arm out as high as she could go. “Wish us luck in Korea!” The Quxxn members were stunned at the youngest action but quickly recovered and cheered along with the crowed and Misaki. In the video you could here a mixture of good lucks and congratulations.

“Misaki cut it out! We have a plane to catch!” Ayumi shouted over the screaming coward, catching the attention of most. Not being so phased by Ayumi’s yelling, Misaki lowered her arm, gave the crowd one last wave, and started to walk where Ayumi was. The Quxxn members soon then followed her.

Quxxn soon boarded the plane with huge grins on their faces. Misaki’s actions definitely got them pumped up for Korea. Eri leaned in next to Yuri “I’m so excited!” Eri squealed. Yuri laughed out loud and nodded franticly “I’m excited too!”

 

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ Ahh the 1st chapter is here! I took a lot longer than I expected to write this but I think I turned out good. Please let me know if I miss used your character in anyway. I'm trying really hard to put the girls personality into to this. I know haneul probably doesn't act like this but idk the idea of her and her manager drinking came to mind haha. I really do hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to leave a comment down below. Chapter 2 coming soon byeeeeee!