↱ Chapter 02 ↲

↱ QUXXN ↲ AVEX + YG ↱ YGEX ↲ Co- Girl Group! ↱Story Start ↲ Hiatus!

QUXXN

cHAPTER 2

⟪ Chapter 2 ⟫
"I always come prepared" // Quxxn Members (Except Sky), Soto Ayumi, Park Jaehwa // Monday, May 25, 2015 // 

 

↱ 3rd Pov 
 

“Annyeong! We have finally arrived!” Misaki waved her free hand in the air, showing that she is in the Incheon International Airport of South Korea. In the the process of her waving, she slapped off Eri’s snapback. Eri closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her eyes again. Eri then faced Misaki’s camera and spoke into it, “This is why none of us wears our snapbacks towards the front anymore because she’ll..” Eri pointed to Misaki “Will just hit them off” Eri finished with giving Misaki a playful dirty look while Misaki returned the look.

Yuri, who was standing next to Eri, handing the triple threat back her snapback. Yuri then stepped in between the two members and wrapped an arm around each of their necks. “Let’s go girls. Ayumi doesn’t seem too pleased with us” Yuri nodded her head at Ayumi who was further ahead of the 3 members. Aiko, the only member that was standing next to Ayumi, mouthed towards the girls to hurry up!

“Would you put the camera down” Ayumi spoke through her gritted teeth as the 3 members started to approach her. One thing the members learned about Ayumi is she becomes really grouchy after flying. With a frown, Misaki lowered the camera and ended the video. Ayumi brought the girls to the area of the airport where their suitcases are (I forgot what it’s called). Ayumi pulled out her phone and looked at her notes. “According to YG, there should be a car here waiting for us” Ayumi spoke while she continued to read her notes  

The girls walked towards the exit of the airport and looked around for. All the members eyes landed on a young man who fixed his tie then flipped over a sign that said Quxxn on it. Aiko looked the man up and down before taking a small step forward. “I saw him first” Aiko whispered loud enough for the rest of the members to hear. “No you did not! I did!” Misaki shouted, catching the attention of the attractive male. For their sake, he didn’t understand japanese so he was oblivious that they were talking about him.

Aiko ignored the youngest and cleared . “This way girls~” Aiko said with the korean that she knew. The guy became alert when the group of girls started to head for this way. “Are you Quxxn?” he asked in shaky Japanese. You could tell he had to memorize that line. “Yes we are. Are you taking us to YG Entertainment?” A smile of relief came upon his face as Yuri asked him in Korean. The man nodded before speaking, “Right this way” He gestured the girls to exit out the airport

____

The car ride to YG Entertainment was interesting. The driver named Park Jaehwa, Aiko asked for his name, gave them a little tour around Seoul. He pointed out all the great restaurants, clothing stores, and cafes to go to whenever they have time off. In the middle of Jaehwa’s tour, the members kept asking him personal questions here and there. The driver knew of their flirting but answered their questions anyway. Yuri and Ayumi kept apologizing to him about how the members were acting.

After a long car ride, Quxxn finally arrived at YG Entertainment. All the members noticed except for Aiko, who was in the middle of asking Jaehwa a question. “So how old are you--” “2ne1!” Eri practically pressed her face against the window as she spotted 2ne1 coming out from their car and heading into the YG building. “We have to get inside now!” Eri tried to climb over Yuri who was seated next to the door. “Will you calm down! You’ll see them don’t worry” Yuri gently pushed Eri off of her. Yuri then unbuckled her seatbelt and exited the car.

Eri got out of the car hyper. She did something that was unexpected. Eri ped her black sweater, revealing her 2ne1 t-shirt. In unison, The members face palmed. “I should have wore something YG related too” Misaki pouted. Eri fixed her shirt with a smirk on her face. “I always come prepared”

 

“Ah you finally arrived!” Quxxn turned around and faced the CEO of YG Entertainment. The girls had no idea what to do, they just froze. It wasn’t after till Ayumi cleared their throats that the members came out of their frozen state. The girls bowed multiple times and stumbled over saying hello in Korean to him. YG papa laughed before bowing back to them. “Let’s have a talk inside, yeah?” The girls nodded their heads before following him into the building.

 

 

 

 

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ I meant to update this story yesterday (Sunday) but i had family over. Sorry that Sky, Haneul wasn't in this chapter. Since I like to write realistically, for Haneul's case, a flight from New York to Seol is 14 hours long. With that being said, Haneul might night make an apperence in the next chapter but I'm not too sure yet. Anyway i hope you liked this update, it was fun writing this. Please don't forget to drop a comment down below <3