One by One

Kidnap Luv Affair

Immediately after school we all went to my house, my heart was racing, and adrenaline was pumping through my veins, I felt great. “So what’s the plan?” we asked each other, but nobody knew where to start.

I did have an idea but I hesitated, “Well… I haven’t told you guys yet… but my mom is leaving on a trip for a few months, so I’ll be here at home by myself, if we do this I guess we can hide them here?” I felt stupid even suggesting this, if we were caught the blame would be put on me, but I felt like I needed to take the risk.

“This is awesome, now we have a place to… um… hide them.” MJ said, although it was obvious she was nervous about this whole situation.  Alice turned to me, “Okay, so we’ll keep them here, but how are we going to get them all here?”

I felt flustered, it did seem impossible to be able to get them all here at the same time, were they even all here in town? “Well, they have to be here soon since, break is in two day, they’ll probably gonna come after break right?” Dayoung suggested.

“Yeah, that seems true”, I replied. “Okay how about this, we’ll text all of them and ask them to meet us here to discuss… school stuff or I don’t know, just to hang out? Anyways, I have something or well it’s my mom’s actually, she has chloroform”, I said, “that stuff that you use to knock people out, she uses it for her research.” 

“Wait… this is getting too serious, are all sure we should do this?”, MJ looked at all of us.  We all looked at each other, maybe we were going overboard, was this really the right thing to do?

“We have to do it! We have to!” Dayoung screamed. I rolled my eyes at her exaggeration, “Its okay MJ, if we do get caught all the blame will be put on me anyways, we’re keeping them here in my house, so they’ll blame me”.  MJ seemed to relax from what I told her.

“We can hide them downstairs in the basement, I have a card my mom got me to buy whatever so I can buy food for them, and we can all take turns watching over them.” It seemed like everyone agreed with me, “God, I think I’m gonna die when I see Chanyeol”, said Sama.  We laughed at that.

Finally, we’ll all be able to see our biases, and I finally get to see Jimin what a dream come true. I just wanted to cry. After so many years of watching over my idols on a screen I can finally see them in person.

The next few days went by quickly. Sama went with me to buy enough food to feed all of them, and we also managed to gather enough courage to practice using the chloroform. It was scary, but we ended up practicing on Alice since she volunteered.

As we thought it didn’t seem to harm her in any significant way, which was good since everyone agreed we didn’t want to harm the boys. Everyone slept over at my house, the next day would be the best day of our life.

The sunlight shining brightly through the curtains of my room woke me up, everyone woke up at seemingly the same time. During the night we had texted Lay, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Woohyun. It had occurred to us that we wouldn’t be able to contact Jimin since we had his phone, but Alice suggested that we call his manager and tell him to send Jimin.

This was what we had been worried about all night. We told every member to come at different times, it would be easier to knock them out that way, one by one. It was completely possible that Jimin and his manager come at the same time, then we would have more difficulty knocking them both out at once.

“It’ll be fine, this is Jimin, he’s mine I won’t let him get away.” I told them, it was my dream to meet Jimin I wouldn’t let him get away from me that easily...

“You know guys, do you think we’re all just mentally insane”.  Sama questioned. “I don’t care, I really don’t, I want to have Lay at all costs.” Dayoung demanded, which was actually normal of her to say.  I began to argue when suddenly we heard a car pull up the drive way

Everyone stayed silent for a moment then we rushed to the window. “Its Lay .” was all I said. Then Dayoung fainted.

“, , Dayoung wake up! You can’t do this right now!” MJ and Alice hurriedly tried to pick her up and carry her, but failed, so we settled on leaving her there on the floor.

“Okay, , okay, here we go. MJ, get a blanket or something to cover Dayoung’s body, Sama you stand behind the door and get ready with the cloth, MJ you go downstairs and get the wheelchair, if we can’t even carry Dayoung, I don’t think we can carry anybody else.”

Everyone jumped when we heard a knock on the door. My palms were sweaty, I was shaking, and I felt extremely dizzy, yet I couldn’t give up, I had to do this for my friends. This was the moment. I went to the door and opened it slowly.

Before me stood one of the most perfect people I had ever seen. His soft, brown hair was styled carefully and his eyes were so lovely, I felt like he was staring into my soul.

“Hi, is Jimin here? He texted this address to me, but I might be mistaken.” He had a confused look on his face as he looked around the house. “U-uh no, I-I mean yes, Jimin is here, um come in please.” I stepped aside to let him pass, while still leaving Sama enough room to get to him.

As soon as he stepped in Sama jumped him, she pressed the cloth onto his face so hard that I thought that might hurt him more than being knocked out. It looked like Lay was struggling to resist, but I could tell the chloroform was working, and within a minute he went down.

We both looked at each other, both smiling; we couldn’t believe that had actually worked! MJ came up quickly with the wheelchair and we all managed to get him on it. MJ and Alice went downstairs to the basement to tie him up, while Sama and I stayed upstairs to watch for anyone else who came.

My nervousness returned as soon as I heard another knock on the door.