Take off your shirt

Kidnap Luv Affair

“Are you crazy? We’ll be charged with ual harassment!” I said. Still, even though I knew it was wrong, his fever did seem pretty severe, if we didn’t act fast, Jimin would only get worse.

“Uh… okay lets take off his shirt… but that’s it!” I felt so embarrassed, I never thought something like this would happened. We began taking off his shirt but we didn’t know how, “Do we just hold him up… you know what, just bring some scissors”. I said out of frustration.

Alice gave me a baffled look, but nodded and went to go get them. Once she was back, I took them and started at the hem of his shirt and worked my way up, my hand shaking in the process, “Don’t shake so much, you’ll stab him”, Alice scolded me.

Once I was done I pulled the cut up fabric away from him, he laid there shirtless, and looking as godly as ever. His abs glistened with sweat, even though it was gross, it was still pretty hot. I could have stared at him all day, except for the fact that he was extremely ill and could possibly die if we didn’t attend to him.

We both rubbed the cold towels over him to try to reduce his fever, and MJ had also made some soup that I fed to him. Hopefully he would be better soon, I had never had such a scare in my life.

Everyone had stayed over that night, I stayed with Jimin while the others stayed downstairs watching over everyone else, making sure they all ate properly. Jimin’s fever had gone down, but he still looked sickly pale, I had kept feeding him while he was half unconscious, which seemed to have helped. He had not woken up the whole time, which worried me.

He began to stir in his sleep. I quickly got another cold towel and placed it over his forehead, as I did so his eyes fluttered open, and he caught my wrist. I held my breath as he stared into my eyes.

Meanwhile downstairs, “I wonder if Jimin is okay he looked really sick…” said MJ, her worried eyes scanned over the rest of the boys who were still asleep. “I’m sure he is, even if something happens to him, Suzy said she’ll take the blame, so don’t worry about” Dayoung tried to reassure her. “Yeah that’s what she said, but what about them”, Sama pointed to the sleeping idols, “they’ve seen our face, if we do get caught, they’ll know what we look like, we won’t be able to do anything. We’ll go to jail too!”

Alex looked nervous, “Then what do we do? If we keep them here they’ll get weak or ill. If we let them go, we’ll go to jail. If we get caught somehow, we’ll still go to jail! There’s no end to this”. MJ nodded in agreement, “Maybe this was a mistake, we said we wouldn’t hurt the boys, but no matter what, we’ll end up hurting either them or ourselves” she said.

From all the talking Chanyeol’s eyes fluttered open, he looked around at everyone, “See, it’s obvious he knows what we look like!”. Dayoung remarked. Sama went over to Chanyeol, “Are you okay? Is there anything you need?” she asked him. Chanyeol still seemed frightened, “No, but where’s Jimin? Is he okay? I heard you all talking about him being sick.” Everyone looked at each other with worried expressions. “He’s fine, we’re taking care of him” Sama replied.

Youngmin also had woken up from the talking, “Please just let us go, this has been long enough, if you “love” us like you say let us go, or else we’ll all starve ourselves like Jimin” he said angrily. Everyone had woken up because of the difficult conversation that was going on. 

“We all agree then, we won’t eat until you let us go” said Woohyun. “It’s obvious you’re a bunch of sasaengs, but in the end you’ll have no choice but to let us go”.

Sama, Alice, Dayoung, MJ, Alex, they all had expressions of horror. They really would have no choice, and once they let them go, and once they did that they’d all go to jail. The girls started to cry one by one. “ T-This wasn’t what we wanted” Alice said frozen with fear. “I-I don’t want to die young!” Dayoung sobbed.

Suddenly they all stopped crying, “What’s that noise…” Alex whispered.  Everyone froze, MJ rushed to the window and saw a car pulling up on the driveway. “Oh god…” she said in a barely audible whisper.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could, trying to forget everything that had just happened with Jimin. I couldn't believe what had just happened, but that wasn’t important right now. Something much worse was about to happen. I rushed into the room, everyone was awake, and they all stared at me, wide-eyed.

“Guys,” I said, completely out of breath, “the police is here”.