Please

Kidnap Luv Affair

Jimin looked furious and nervous all at once, “No, no we’re not going to hurt you! We just always wanted to meet you all…”I reassured him, but he didn’t seem to care for my words. I looked over at the other boys and they began to stir as well.  

Dayoung started to take pictures with Lay, regarless of what Jimin said, and everyone followed her example and went to their bias.

I just stood there looking at Jimin, he looked at me with cold eyes, which made my heart hurt. Still, even though he looked like he hated me, I couldn’t help but feel happy that he was actually here, in front of me. I thought that this moment would never come; it felt like a dream.

“Why did you kidnap us, is it for ransome? My company will give you money or whatever you want, but please let us go.” He begged. I felt so guilty hearing his words, “We don’t want any money, we just wanted to meet all of you, we’ve been your fans for so long, and we thought we’d never get a chance like this again.” I tried explaining to him.

Baekhyun was the next to wake up, he looked around frightened. “Where am I? Who are you? Why am I tied to a chair?” He asked frantically, his eyeliner still on point. Alice went over to him to try to calm him down, she looked nervous to even be near him, “Its okay, we’re not going to hurt you.” She told him, then she hesitantly touched his face, she felt so happy that she began giggling like a little school girl.

MJ also went over to Woohyun, he wasn’t awake yet, but she started to take pictures of his sleeping face. "He's so handsome", she said. Sama and Alex were switching off between Youngmin and Chanyeol, each taking pictures with both of them. Meanwhile I was just standing there feeling more guilty than ever before.

Jimin kept stuggling against the ropes, I was worried that he would hurt himself, but I didn’t say anything since I knew it wouldn’t matter, he wouldn’t want to listen to a crazy teenage girl.

Eventually everyone had woken up, MJ and I had gone upstairs to prepare food for them and brought it back down to the basement. The whole time they had been there all of the idols had offered us money to let them go, but we kept refusing. I wondered if I was the only one who felt extremely guilty.

The following day we went through the same process, Alice and Dayoung had stayed over to help watch over the boys. We made them breakfast, although they refused to eat, we finally convinced them that since they were idols they needed to keep up their strength. The only one who still refused to eat was Jimin.

“Please eat something, Jimin. I don’t want you to get sick. I’m feeding your manager well, so please don’t worry about him, just eat.” I pleaded. He looked pale, “No, I’m not going to eat. I just want you to let me go. If you’re planning to keep us locked up here, then I guess I’ll have to starve.” He replied angrily, then looked away from me.

I wanted to cry, this isn’t what I wanted at all. What if Jimin gets sick? If he gets sick It’ll be my fault. I suddenly started to cry without realizing it. Quickly I wiped my tears before anyone saw me, I looked around making sure nobody had seen, thankfully everyone was busy attending their own idols, but to my surprise someone had been staring at me.

Jimin was looking at me; I quickly turned away from him and wiped my tears. He must’ve thought I was trying to get sympathy from him, how pathetic of me. When I turned back he was still staring which made me feel self-conscious, did I look that bad?

“Are you okay?” he asked me, he didn’t look mad anymore, more like he was worried about me. I was shocked that he had actually talked to me; I didn’t know what to say so I just nodded. Wow, Park Jimin was talking to me, I really couldn’t believe it, even though I had him trapped in a basement and this was kind of forced, I was still amazed.

I kept staring at him, expecting him to say something else, but he didn’t say anything, I blushed and went upstairs to wash the dishes. My heart was beating rapidly the rest of the day, and I just kept thinking about that amazing moment.

The following day Dayoung was the first one to arrive at my house, she went downstairs while I made breakfast with Sama and Alex. I was hopeful that today Jimin would eat something; I was starting to get worried about his health. Suddenly we heard a piercing scream from downstairs, my heart jumped out of my chest, we all gave each other frightened looks and ran down stairs.

I went down the stairs as fast as I could, almost falling on my face in the process. Dayoung was standing there shaking, she was standing next to Jimin, and she looked frightend. “Guys… I think he’s dead.”

My heart stopped. I started crying and ran over to Jimin. He looked so pale, and he was sweating so much, I touched his head and he definitely had a fever, his eyes were barely open and his breathing was hitched. “We have to untie him and bring him to my room, hurry!”  I told them.

“But what if he escapes? We’ll get caught!” said Alex with a panicked look. “It’ll be worse if he dies, now please help me untie him!” I replied. We untied him from the chair as quickly as possible and wheel chaired him up to my room, Alice came with me to care for him while the others stayed downstairs in the basement. “We have to treat his fever, bring me some towels and cold water,” I said.

While Alice left to get the supplies, I kept panicking, tears still running down my face. “Please, don’t die.” I whispered to him, tears streaming down my face.

Alice came back quickly, and we both soaked the towels in water and began to wipe his body. Even though it was such a grave situation, I still felt nervous being this close to Jimin, and Alice looked like she felt the same way. "Hey... he's really sweating a lot. Should we take of his clothes and wipe him down?" Alice suggested. 

I swallowed nervously.