Blackmail

Kidnap Luv Affair

“WHAT THE ” everyone said.

“Why is the police here?? Did they catch us??” Sama asked in a panic. After my little talk with Jimin, I had gone into the kitchen when I heard a car pull up, I looked out the window and my heart almost stopped when I saw that it was the police. Without thinking I immediately ran downstairs for help.

“Well what are we going to do?” Alice asked with a pale expression. I tried my best to calm down and not hyperventilate. “Okay, okay, Alice you go and keep an eye on Jimin and do not let him escape whatsoever! MJ, come answer the door with me, and the rest of you keep an eye on everyone down here, don’t let them make any noise” I explained.

We broke off immediately, everyone going to their places while MJ and I went upstairs. I was so nervous I felt my heartbeat ringing in my ears, I was shaking, I was sweating, and man I just wanted to puke. Still, I mustered up all my courage and went to open the door.

“Hello, are your parents home young lady?” Once I opened the door I found myself standing in front of a fat and bulgy police officer. I was certain of one thing, if the worst were to happen and we were caught, I was sure we could outrun him.

I swallowed, “N-N-No I’m s-s-sorry they’re n-not home right now” I managed to say the best I could. MJ gave me a weird look, “Is there something wrong officer?” she asked him more calmly. “Well its nothing big, we’ve just been having reports of a few burglaries around town, but if you’re parents aren’t home, well” he shrugged “give us a call if you see anything suspicious” he warned us before he turned and left.

I shut the door as fast as I could basically slamming it, “I just want this to end” I said as I sunk to the floor, “This is too much stress for me, I can’t take it anymore!”

MJ patted my back, “I understand how you feel. The boys are really suffering… maybe we should let them go…” she whispered. I looked at her desperately, “How, tell me how we’re going to let them go without any consequences?” I asked.

“Blackmail?” Dayoung and Alex walked up the stairs looking as desperate and scared as I was. “What do you mean?” I looked at them curiously. “We were talking about it downstairs and maybe if we blackmail them we can let them go and they won’t tell anyone” they both suggested, “truthfully we’re tired of this too, this is too much to handle” they admitted.

I nodded, “So how are we going to get dirt on them?” I asked.

Dayoung laughed, “Lets take pictures of their private parts!”