What's the plan?

Kidnap Luv Affair

I woke up to the sweet aroma of fresh flowers; my mother was a botanist, a person who studies plants. She always had different types of plants around the house; it was starting to get disturbingly crowded with everything she had laying around: shovels, rakes, dirty garden gloves. It was a mess. “Suzy, are you awake yet? Come down and help me with something!” I heard my mother scream for my help. I sighed as I got up from my bed; smiling, I kissed my BTS poster before I went downstairs.

“What is it?” I asked. My mother looked at me, “I actually forgot to tell you something… I’m traveling to Africa for a few months.” I looked at her wide-eyed, “Are you serious?” “There are new discoveries of rainbow colored roses there. I’m going with my team to do research and study them, since this is so last minute, I have no choice but to let you stay home by yourself”, she frowned. I felt shocked, “But what am I gonna do when you're gone?” My mom sighed and wiped her forehead with a cloth, she had been working in the backyard, “It’ll be fine. You’re old enough, and I got you a debit card so you can buy whatever you need while I’m gone. You’ll be fine.”

I was really shocked; would I be okay by myself? What if something bad happens while my mom is gone? Even though I was worried, I still felt a bit excited. I could do whatever I wanted for a while. And better yet, I had my own debit card, I could buy whatever kpop merchandise I wanted! I laughed at my thoughts as I got ready for school. My school was Amaryllis Academy, it was a good school, there were even a few Korean idols there, but no one that well know, only some ulzzangs and not so popular idols. It was my dream to see my favorite idols at my school: EXO, BTS, Infinite, etc. I sighed at the thought of seeing those dreamy boys in person.

I met up with my friends at a coffee shop, Alice and Dayoung, once I got there we started talking about our favorite groups. “I really want to see BTS live in person! I’m in love with Jimin, he is so perfect.” I cried. Dayoung nodded in agreement, “I just want to see my Laynicorn..” We kept talking as we walked towards school. I felt a bit gloomy, it was going to be a boring and uneventful day, I just knew it.  

I stopped suddenly, something caught my eye. Was I dreaming? If it was I never wanted to wake up. Across the street from me was the one, the only, Park Jimin. I almost screamed. I just wanted to throw up, cry, and faint all at the same time. “Suzy, what’s wrong you look pale?” asked Alice. I couldn’t speak all I did was point across the street. Dayoung and Alice both looked and immediately started freaking out, “I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. OH MY GOD.” I  felt weak at the knees, but I turned to them. “Why is he here?? Is there a concert I didn’t know about??” They both shrugged.

I turned around to look at him, but when I did he was gone. I felt like crying, and I instinctively I ran across the street, my friends following close behind. “Where is- oh my god- where is he?” I almost screamed. I frantically looked around but suddenly Alice stopped me, “Look at this!” she pointed to a phone on the side walk. I looked it up and picked it up quickly, scrolling  through the contacts I read them out loud, “Jungkook… Jin… th-this is his phone. This is Jimin’s phone, he must have dropped it.” Dayoung screamed. Alice screamed. I screamed. Everyone passing by looked at us like we were crazy.

Once we got to school we met up with out other friends Sama and MJ, the three of us explained everything that happened to them and showed them Jimin’s phone. “I can’t believe this! We have to meet him!” said Sama, both her and MJ looked like they wanted to cry. I kept scrolling through the phone, “Wow he has a lot of contacts here, oh, look!” I exclaimed as I scrolled through his messages. “He’s in a group chat with Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Woohyun!” we were all big fans of EXO, BTS, and Infinite. I almost dropped the phone as I read the conversation.

They were all going to be attending Amaryllis Academy. We all started crying. “You know, we should take advantage of having Jimin’s phone…”, Dayoung said. We all stopped and looked at her, I wiped my tears, “What do you mean?” I asked. “Well, what if we… well, kidnap them?” We all looked at her like she was crazy, “Jesus, are you crazy?” is exactly what I said.

“Think about it, we’ve been waiting for this moment, to finally see our idols, who we love will all of our hearts, do you really want to let this chance go by?” All of us looked around at each other, MJ looked at me, “I think so too, we have to meet them!” I sighed, “You know kidnapping is illegal… and what about Amaryllis Academy? We can see them at school!” I tried to reason with them, it would be too out of hand to try to kidnap them. “Think about it Suzy, at school do you really think we’ll be able to become friends with them? Everyone is going to try to get close to them, we’ll have no chance. They’ll be guarded all the time, they’re celebrities, we won’t even be able to say hi”

My mind was becoming shrouded with all these thoughts; everything my friends were saying was true. “You only have one chance you know”, said Alice. “Fine… fine… we’ll do it, but we need to come up with a plan. We’re not going to hurt them or do anything to them. This can’t go wrong!”

Everyone looked at each other. We were really going to kidnap our idols.