Confusion: Bad Beautiful Night

Confusion

~(____)'s POV)~

But....WHAT!!!!!!!!! IS THIS REAL!!?? I REALLY CAN BELIEVE WHAT I SEE!! I REALLY GETTING MAD AND I ABOUT WANT TO CRY NOW!! I see Kangin kissing a girl, and the girl is one of my friend. WT*!

 I don’t care anymore that many people starring at me who cries alot. But, I thing they will understand of my condition.  I’m hurting now. I feel like my body is falling into a deep big black hole. All my body now only just can feel pain. I shut my mouth with my hand. And the other hand is holding my heart, because it’s feels like my heart going to fall. I really want to exploding right now, but something resist me. Someone holding my shoulder, and he success keep me standing. And He keep standing behind me.

But I keep crying. Now I do something frontal. I approached him and say, “what are you doing, Kangin-sshi? Are you fine with this? It’s okay if you want this and do everything you want. From now on, I not your girl friend anymore, ok?! You know what? I’m not fine with this. I’m really hurting now..” when I said that, my tears keep falling down. Kangin just quiet and hold my wrist  tightly. His face looks feel sorry. But I don’t care. But I’m just trying to let myself go from him. I really don’t care about anything now. I’m a mess right now.  “Let me go! I wanna go out of here!” I said that to kangin.  “You, please drive me anywhere!!” I said that to someguy behind me, who was resist me in that f**k situation. So, he take me to his car and open the door for me. I’m on the front seat next to him.

When he get in the car, I started to realize that the guy is Zhoumi. Yeah, I know him, but just a little bit, not too close. He say some word, “(____), are you okay? Where is the place in this world that can makes you feel better?” he ask me with very soft voice. “just go anywhere,” I replied him with very bad manners. Oh my, what are you doing?! You’ve  such a now!

 Then the car leave this place.

 

~Yesung’s POV~

God! She is here! What if she sees Kangin hugging and kissing other girl? Is this means the truth will be revealed? No no no!!! I can’t let her hurt! I can’t stand saw her crying.. please (_____)! Don’t go here!!!!!!!  Oh god! And Kangin!why you do this to her! You such an idiot!! You have a perfect girl like her, why you waste her?

Huuh, and now, it’s happened. She saw everything. Now she is crying. I can’t let her cry. But, what am I supposed to do? I just about want to hold her, but someone was held her from behind! He resist her and makes she keeps standing. Oh!He is my friend too, he even my roommate! He is Zhoumi!

What! Is that means I lose again? Oh god!!NOOOO!! BIG NO! I’ve done something wrong and stupid!

Now, She breaks up with kangin. What am I supposed to feel? Happy because she is free now? Or sad because now she is hurt and deeply hurt? Why my live is fulled with confusing choice??? Aaargh!!

But wait, WHAT? SHE WANTS ZHOUMI TO TAKE HER GO FROM THIS PLACE? IS THAT MEANS SHE AND ZHOUMI JUST GO ALONE THEYSELF? WHERE DO THEY GO?? WHY NOT WITH ME…..? WHY SHE NOT ASKING ME?????

 

~Zhoumi’s POV~

I open the bathroom’s door. Suddenly I look at (____). It’s long time since I met her. I still remind her cute smiling face, her laughing sound, and of course her beautiful face. Yes, I’m her secret admirer!

But, why is she crying now? Is that something wrong with her? Oh my, she’s like she is going to fall. So, directly I hold her shoulder and resist her. I really confuse, what is exactly happened? Hello, somebody would tell me something?? I guess no. because now, the situation is very strained. I really don’t know what to do except keep holding and following her. So, I still standing behind her. But, what? She breaks up with kangin now? Is that means..ooh, she used to be kangin hyung’s girl friend… what a lucky hyung!

Now I can understand the problem. She is cry because kangin hyung make an affair with the other girl and it busted. Oh my, poor (_____). Now, she ask me to go outta this place. So, I rush to go to my car and open the door for her.

In the car, I see her still crying. Then I want to comfort her. So, I ask, “(____), are you okay? Where is the place in this world that can makes you feel better?” I smile. And she reply, . “just go anywhere,”. I think she still upset with all happened last minute ago.

 

~(____)’s POV~

In the car I still can’t stop crying. I keep looking out trough the window. The night was totally perfect to feel the happiness. But what? This is my worst night ever! “(____), you haven’t eat yet, right? Do you wanna go to a restaurant? I don’t want you get sick, ok?” he asks me. He is such a care person. I starring at him, then I nodded my head. And he smiles to me. His smile is really different, it looks like he feels relived and..i don’t know., but it’s different.

We arrive in front of the restaurant. He drive the car to park this in front of the restaurant. He get off from his car and open the door for me. He took trough my face. Then he said, “(____), I know you hurt now. But, please, stop crying.. I can’t let you cry all night. I can understand your situation, but, you can let it go, right? And you know what? This is a perfect night to feel the happiness. The weather is very supportive.”. he is very wise. It’s true, he is different. He is very care, wise, nice, and whatever. But, what does he said? This is a perfect night to feel the happiness? Is he can read my mind? And then he hug me tightly. He my hair gently, and i really feel comfortable and save in his arms. Then I started to smile. I smile to him, and I look at his face. He smiles too to me. Then he take my hand to help me getting out the car.

Just then, we get into the restaurant and sit in the corner table of the place. He sit in front of me. The waitress come and ask us some drink and food. So, we order some. Actually, I’m still can not let go this bad thing from my head. But, I don’t know why, the way Zhoumi comforts me, it’s different. It can makes me little bit calmer than before. Yeah, it the second times, he success make me keep standing. I really feel beside him, I’m very comfortable. But something destroy my serenity beside zhoumi.

“what are you two doing here? You take a date, (_____)?! You don’t want me to be with that girl, but what have you done? You go with this guy now, huh?”, Kangin say that in loud voice. What? Why is he can be here? Is he following us? WT*! now he is really ! I hate him now. I don’t want to say any word, because I can’t stand of this hurt! If I say something, I bet I will dying. So, I keep silence. Then Zhoumi stand up and say, “easy, hyung. We don’t do anything. We came here just to have a dinner, because she haven’t eat anything yet..” he said it very calm and gentle. Oh, Kangin don’t came here alone. He is with Leeteuk oppa and Yesung oppa. Leeteuk oppa tried to make kangin calm down. “kangin, calm down..”, Leeteuk oppa said that with his hand holding Kangin’s hand. “let’s go, kangin.. you don’t want to make a mess in this place, right?” Leeteuk oppa asking that to kangin and he pulled him to leave me and Zhoumi here. Then kangin oppa and leeteuk oppa leave this place.

But, yesung oppa still here. He starring at me, I think he starring at me from the first time that he came to this restaurant. Then yesung oppa asking me, “are you alright now? Is Zhoumi makes you feel alright?”, he said that with a very painful face. What’s he feels now? I’m worried about him now, really. I don’t know what am I supposed to say. The I just say, “thanks for care about me. I’m fine now, even I’m still can get this outta my head, but, it’s better than before. Thanks Yesung oppa and Zhoumi oppa..” when I said that word, I just keep looking down side. I can’t do anything right now. I’m mess up right now. I hate myself. Than Yesung oppa said, “okay, bye”. Then he leave us.

After that big accident that very confusing and , Zhoumi drive me home. When we arrive in front of my apartment, he say, “do you want me to take you go inside?” he asking me with very worried expression. “no, it’s okay, I’m fine. Thank you for all that you’ve done tonight. It means a lot to me. You are very nice guy. Thank you very much..” I smiled to him. "can i have you phone number? this is mine, 0811122345", and i say, "sure, mine is 08112233456. thanks..".i smile again to him, Then he smile back to me. And I get off his car. He open his car’s window. He said, “phone and text me every time you need someone to be with you, I’ll be there next to you” then he smiles again. I love the way he say those words and the way he smiling.. he wave his hand to me. I watch his car until it’s disappear. Then I go inside my apartment building and get in to my room. After that I take a shower.