Confusion: Best Day Ever!

Confusion

~(____)’s POV~

#next day#

Ring…ring…ring… my handphone is ringing. I’m awake because hear that sound. I reach my phone near my bed. Someone call me this morning.  And it was Zhoumi oppa. Don’t know why I feel happy when he call me. So, rushly, I answer his phone call.

“annyonghaseo (______), are you already wake up?” he asking.

“annyonghaseo zhoumi oppa. Yes, I’m already wake up. What’s going on,oppa?” I’m a little bit lying, because I have just wake up because his phone call.

“what are you doing today? Do you have a plan today?” he asking me

“nothing to do today, oppa.. why?”

“oh.. hmm, do you mmm.. today I will prepare for the show next week, so i want to go shopping today. Ummm..do you wanna go with me?” he asking me.

“sure, I wanna go with you. why not? J” I reply.

“Thanks.. Ok, then I’ll pick you up 2 hours later. See you! Annyeong..” he sounds very happy to say that and he’s sounds very excited ..

“yeah, ok. Annyeong” I said that to him. Then I close my flip phone and I move down from my bed. I walk toward the bathroom and I took a bath.

#2 hours later#

Ding..dong.. my apartment bell is ringing. so, I open the door. Well, it’s Zhoumi. “hey, Zhoumi oppa..”, he reply, “hi, you look so beautiful and fresh today.  okay, are you ready?” and I said, “thanks oppa. Yeah, I’m ready. Let’s go..!”. So, here we go! I locked my door and after that he take and hold my hand. It’s kinda feel awkward. But, I don’t know, I feel very comfortable.

As usually, he open the door for me. Then he get into the car. In the car, we talk so much. We chat about everything. And he was really fun! “hahha.. you are funny, Zhoumi oppa…” I say that to him. “and you are such a  cool and lovely girl, (____)”. He said that to me. His face changing. He look so serious. I’m awkward again in this moment. Just then, he laugh, “hhahaha.. what are you thinking, (____)? hahha. You’re funny too! Hahha..”. then I smile. He’s just joking, what are you thinking, (____)?! Are you starting loving him? Oh my..

“here we are. Come on, (____)! Let’s go..” he said that to me excitedly like a children want to go to the play ground. then he get off the car. He open the door for me and take my hand. “(____), hope you enjoy your day with me..” he smile to me. Oh no, his smile is killing me! He’s so charming! Aah..

Then we get into the mall and go to the branded store. He asks me to make a choice for him. What? Why me? I’m really confused. But, I don’t know, I feel embarrassed. So, I walk around this shop and try to find him clothes that most suite to him.

“how about this? Or this? Or maybe this? This jacket is very masculine. Oh my, that shirt is sooo.. whoa, I think this is nice too.. but the blue one is cool over there.. J”. I said that to him. Maybe he will thought that I am such a shopaholic girl, but..yes I am.. hahha! Then he say, “okay.. I’ll try all of that...” *chuckles. So, he go to the fitting room and try all those clothes one by one and if he has wear the clothes he will get out of the fitting room and he show me one by one. I really can’t lie to myself that he is sooo adorable. Yeah, now I’m really want to faint because he is soooooo charming and he is very cute when he shows me one by one of those fitted clothes that he try. And of course, he always smiles at me when he shows me the clothes that he tried.. aish ^^

After he tries 12 clothes, and bought all those things, and he bought me a t-shirt that same with his and a dress, a black mini dress which has 1 zipper at the front side and it was awesome!*ohmy..! so, we went to the restaurant because it was 14.30 PM. We eat at Italian restaurant. Both of us eat the same thing. “(____), thank you very much..” he said to me. “for what? Those all was fun for me, so I’m not feel burdened J” I replied to him. Then he smiles at me. again and again I can’t not smiles too if he smiles at me! then our foods is coming! :9 I like it and he likes it too! Lasagna! Our favorite! Love that! Hahha..  

After we finished eating, he asks me, “are you tired enough, (___)?” “no. are you?” I replied to him. “no, I’m not. So, do you want to go somewhere?” he asked me again. “how about watch a movie? I heard now there is a new horror movie, and it was cool! Do you want it?” I asked him. Then he reply, “whoa, do you like horror movie? So am I! okay, here we go..!!”he sounds very excited. I think he can easily get excited.. haha, cute boy!

Then we entering the cinema. All the people starring at me. yeah, of course that’s all because Zhoumi is the celebrity here. Luckily, there’s no one fanatic fan, so we are secure enough.. so, we buy two tickets. We sit at the back side. We buy only one popcorn, because this is the last popcorn in this cinema. So, I we eat this together. When the movie is playing and I want to take some of the popcorn, our hand is touching each other. And we look at each other then I realized that we miss the exciting scene. So we back to watch the movie. And of course I’m embarrassed..

The movie was just finished. Then We takek a look at this whole area of this mall. And now It’s already 21 o’clock, the mall just want to get close. So, we went home. He drive me to my apartment. After we arrive I say something to him, “thank you for all things today. And I very happy because this day is very exciting and awesome. Thankyou, Zhoumi oppa.. J” then he replied, “me too. I wanna thank for you because you want spent this whole day with me.. thank you, (____)..” he said that very gently. And he smiles again! Ohmy.. so, I get outta the car and waving my hand to him. He open his window and he yells, “see you (____)! Saranghaeyo!”, he smiles at me again and again. But  What? What did he said? Saranghaeyo? Oh, please.. I’m embarrassing now! I don’t know am I happy or what. Aaaarh! So I directly get into my room. And I sit on my comfortable sofa, I stretching my body. But just then, ding..dong.. my apartment bell is ringing.      

~Zhoumi’s POV~

I really had a good day today. And this day is one of my best day ever! How could I’m not happy? This day I spent the whole day with a girl that I love.. I really can’t lie to myself anymore that I love her. So, when she waving her hand to me, I decide to tell her the truth, that I love her. So, I yell, “see you (____)! Saranghaeyo!” oh god.. I really fells like I’m the prince who kissed the princess.. even I haven’t kissed her yet, hahha. Good night (____).. hope you understand me that I really love you..

but.. what! I forgot to take her to dinner! Ouch! so, I call her..

 

to be continued, wait for the next chapter.. laugh