Confusion: He's All Telling Me The Truth

Confusion

~(____)’s POV~

Hufh.. I’m so tired this day, but I’m very happy.. ^^ now, I stretch my leg and put them on the sofa.  I close my eyes and I think about Zhoumi oppa. He is very kind, nice, caring, wise, charming, and gentle.. I started to love him more than yesterday! Oh my, what are you thinking, (___)! What if he don’t has a feel to me? who knows..

My phone is ringing.. and it’s Zhoumi oppa! I am smiling right now. Don’t know why, I feel happy because he calls me. “hi (___), I’m really sorry.. please forgive me..” he sound very guilty. “why oppa? Please tell me? are you want to go somewhere far away? Are you can’t meet me again? Why oppa??” I’m so worry! But what am I just saying?? Oh god! I’m die I’m die!!! “no, not those things. I’m sorry because I forgot to took you to dinner!! I’m sorry, (___)..” he said. I’m relived when he say that. It means we can hang out together again, yeay ^^! “thank goodness! I thought that you’ll gone.. oh Zhoumi oppa, that’s not a big problem. It’s okay. I even forgot the dinner too.. if I was not forget, I’ll ask you to had dinner Jheheehe..” I said that. “oh thanks (___), you don’t mad at me. but, are you really worried if I can’t meet you again?” he asks me, and I feel like I’m gonna die!! I’m very shy right now!! So, I only say, “oh, hahha, if those all bad things happens, I can’t see the funny guy who cares me at all again.. hahha.. ok, oppa. I’ll take a dinner. Don’t forget to have some oppa.. bye!” I said that to cover the truth.. exactly, I’m really worried.. if that happens, I don’t know what will happened to me.. he replies, “ok bye. Have a nice dream..” then I close my phone.

 

~Yesung’s POV~

This evening I came to (___)’s apartment. I want to surprise her. So, I directly go the 8th floor by lift. Now, I’m standing at in front of her door. I press the bell. My heart beating very fast. I think I got nerves..  but, she’s not open the door yet. So, I press again. But same, she’s still not open the door. I already pressed the bell 10 times, but no response. Maybe she is not here. So I go to the lobby and ask to the receptionist girl who standing behind the lobby desk, I think she’s know (____). “excuse me, is miss (____) is away now?” I asking to the receptionist girl. And she shocked for a while. Maybe she is surprise to see me. then she answer my question. “oh, is she the girl who lives on the 8th floor room number 87S?” she answered me without blinking. “yeah, right” I replied her. “yes, she is away from this morning. but I don’t know where she is..” she replies me without blinking again! What a freak.. “is she alone or with somebody?” I asked her again. “she’s with a man. He is so tall and thin. But I don’t really know who is he because he wears hoodie and sun glasses. But I think he’s not an ordinary person, I think it’s a celebrity, but I can saw his face clearly..” she describing very clear so I bet the man is Zhoumi.. “thanks, noona.” I thanked to her.

Why they often going together? I’m sooooo jealous right now! I decide to wait her at the café near this apartment. now it’s already 9.15pm. maybe she is already home. So, I pay my bill and get out from this café. I’m going to the lobby and when I’m at the out side of the lobby, I saw Zhoumi’s car! And (____) is getting out the car! What they do during that long time? From morning to night! Oh ! I hide behind the pillar. But I keep watching her.  She looks very happy. Why????? I’m getting mad. I feel like I have to show her the truth, that I love her! Then his car is gone and she get into her apartment and go inside the lift. I following her but I took the lift after her. Now, I already in front of her door and I’m sure that she’s already inside. I gathered all mu courage. This is the right time to show and tell her that I love her very much. So I close my eyes, press the bell and it’s the time…

 

~(____)’s POV~

Ding..dong.. my bell is ringing. “who’s that?” I shouted. And I walk to the front door. I peeked small hole on the door. That is Yesung oppa. Why he come here very late? And why he close his eyes? So, I open the door for him and ……. HE DIRECTLY KISS MY LIPS! And he wasn’t said anything! What is he doing??!! He hug me so tight and I can’t get away from him. Oh god, please. I’m really afraid! But I’m embarrassing too!  And it’s not over yet!!! I try to let myself go from him because his kiss is very powerfull.., but it’s really hard let my self go. Maybe he know that I’m not comfortable with this, so, he finished kissing me and letting me go. I step back and said, “oppa, are you alright?” then he open his eyes and replies, “I’m sorry..” and he takes a deep breath. Then I said, “maybe you’re not in a well condition this time..” so, I touch his neck. Wow! He is very warm. “I think you had a fever and maybe you’re sick because you are very warm now.. come on, get in..” I pull him into my apartment and I ask him to lie down on the bed in the room next to my room. But he is still smiling. I become more afraid. “wait here and don’t go anywhere. Just lie down here and relax or you can even sleep. You are sick now, I’ll take the towel and water to compress your forehead.” And he keeps smiling at me! So, I  walk to the bathroom.

 

~Yesung’s POV~

 When she opens the door, I directly hug her and..kiss her lips. I don’t care what if she hates me after this or maybe she thinks that I don’t have manners or whatever. Now I only think that this is the best way that I can do to show and let she know that I love her. I really enjoy this and I don’t want to let her go. I can feel that myself flying to the sky and it’s very beautiful. But, I think she’s not comfortable in this situation. So I tried to control myself and let her go. She said, “oppa, are you alright?” Then I open my eyes. I don’t know what I supposed to say. Thankyou? Sorry? Regret? Or what. I decide to say sorry. then she said that I’m not in well condition. She said that I’m sick. Then she touch my neck. Her hand is very soft and cool. She said that I had a fever. Yeah, I’m in a love sick with you.. she pulled me into her apartment and she ask me to lie down on this bed. Is it her bed? I don’t know I have to happy or not. But I smile as wide as I can.. then she said, “wait here and don’t go anywhere. Just lie down here and relax or you can even sleep. You are sick now, I’ll take the towel and water to compress your forehead.” I only can smiling. I keep smile to her because, yeah..i can not lie, I’m happy right now, even if I sick J. Then she go.

 

~(____)’s POV~

In the bathroom, I can’t forget that Yesung oppa already kissed me a few minutes ago. I’m really panic, embarrassed, scared, and anything. I love Zhoumi oppa, but what? The one who kissed me is Yesung oppa.. I can’t forgive myself. Why I can accept when he kissed me? am I betrayed Zhoumi oppa? Or I even betrayed my own self?? Ok, enough for thinking this. Now I must compress him because he is sick now..

So I walk to his room. And I open the door. He is sleeping now. His face is so innocent. He’s still smiling in his sleep. He’s very cute now. So I smile. Then, I put the wet towels on his forehead. I wipe his head because he sweating a lot. Then he open his eyes and stare at me and say something softly, “(___), you know what? Maybe you hate me because I’m such a bastard who don’t have manners. But truthfully, I love you very much. Please, don’t go anywhere..” he begging me. his face is very miserably. I just can say, “please, oppa.. you are sick right now. Please don’t be kidding..”. then he say, “you still think that I was joking? After I kissed your lips?” he say. Then I reply, “oppa, I’m sorry. I really can’t think clearly now. I need to go for a bed and you need some too..” I said. And he take my hand, “I know you love him, the one that go with you this day. The one who drive you and yells ‘saranghaeyo’ to you from his car.. but, as you know, I’m really love you and I’m dying..”. and I said, “good night oppa, have a nice dream. Hope you have a great night..”. “I already had it. This is my great night, because I can tell you that I love you.., hope you had too..” he said that and then he close his eyes.

I’m out of his room. I need to clear my brain. I fell like I’m gonna die! I even don’t know what I supposed to do. I need someone to help me. to guide me. and of course the one is not Zhoumi oppa, I can’t let he know this for a while. And of course too not Yesung oppa, I’m stressed out!! I need someone mature and wise to help me. Mom, dad, why youre far away when I need you all??  But, how about… yeah!

So I call  Leeteuk oppa. I hope he can help me. “Leeteuk oppa, I’m sorry for bothering you.. I need your help.” I asked him. “okay, no problem, and I haven’t slept yet. I’ll come to your apartment. wait me..”

 

To be continued….