Confusion: He Comes to Me Tonight

Confusion

Excuse me.. I’m sorry before, this is not a rated chapter, but I hope 13+ .. thanks ^^

 

~(____)’s POV~

I am waiting for Leeteuk oppa. I feel really hungry because I haven’t eat anything yet. So I take the muffin from my fridge take it to the sofa in the living room and I sit on the sofa as I eat the muffin. I’m waiting for Leeteuk oppa now . Ring..ring… And then my phone ringing. I haven’t already finish eating my muffin, so I put it on the plate on the table in front of me. And it’s Leeteuk oppa calling. “oppa, where are you? I’m still waiting here..” I said to him such a rather impatien. “I really sorry, (___).. I don’t know what happen with my car, but it doesn’t work. When I started the engine, it won’t start. And I tried to call a taxi, but the taxi won’t come to here. It says it’s almost midnight, so it won’t accept the costumer.. I’m really sorry” he said those long words in a guilty voice. “oh, if that so, it’s okay, oppa. Araso. I really fine. I just want to talk something and ask for advice from you. But, I think we can do that  another day.. thank you oppa..” I tried to understand his situation. “I’m really sorry, (____).. but, promise me to tell me when we met. Good night (____).. hope you have a nice dream.. I’m so sorry..” he replied. “ok oppa. Good night and sleep well too..” then I closed my phone and I take my muffin and started to eat it again. And I will sleep when I finished eating that.

 

~Yesung’s POV~

Oh, I can’t stop thinking her. Even that I’m sick now. I really want to see her. Even that she is sleeping. So I try to get up from this bed. I go to the door and I hear she talking on the phone. I listening carefully to her conversation. And I guess that she is talking with Leeteuk hyung, cause she called he ‘Leeteuk oppa’ and I heard that she wants him to come! Why she invite him even I’m still here? Oh god, this love is really confusing… actually my love, not oursyet.. L. Then I heard her phone is ringing. when I listen carefully, it was Leeteuk hyung again! I heard she said “oh, if that so, it’s okay, oppa. Araso. I really fine. I just want to talk something and ask for advice from you. But, I think we can do that  another day.. thank you oppa..” and “ok oppa. Good night and sleep well too..”. oh damn ! She’s such a very nice person. She’s very cares with  the others and she even willing to take care of me while I’m sick.. Help! I love her badly!!!!

When she’s done talking on her phone, I open the door and I saw her biting a muffin. And she’s starring at me and asking me, “Yesung oppa, why you left your bed? You are not in a good condition now..” she stand up and wants toward me. but I said, “stay sitting there! I’m going there..” she sit back to her seat before. I come to her and sit next to her. “Yah, are you haven’t eat yet this night?” I’m asking her. “Yes, oppa. I’m forgot.. J” she answered me as she smile and her smile is my healer for now and always ^^.. “so, (____).. I’m sorry to heard your conversation in your phone while I just want to go out. Is that Leeteuk hyung?” I asked to her. My eyes couldn’t turn away from her.

 

 

~(____)’s POV~

God! He has listened my conversation with Leeteuk oppa! Oh god oh god!! Then I just can say…,

“oh so.. y-yyou hear that..??” I said haltingly.

“yeah, but not really sure all of that. Hmm, I guess you were wanting him to come here and he can not come and you had wanted to share something and ask him for advice, right?” he asking me that long and clear and of course true questions! What should I answer???

“ooh, mm.. you are very good at overhearing oppa…” I just chuckled to hide my warily deep thoughts..

“if that so, why him? I even still here when you call him..” he asks me as he stare at me sharply. I become sooo nervous and worried what should I said to him?? What if he knows all the truth?? Will he hates me? I don’t want that happened.

“mmm.. I-i think I... mmm.. I think I don’t want to wake up and then disturb you.. but don’t get miss understanding. I really don’t like him, I swear..” I said that and then I have a deeply breath..

“hmm, if that so, (____), do you love me?” he asking me some difficult question, again and again!! Oh.my.god.what am I supposed to say????!!!??! My heart is beating so fast and he’s holding my hand!! I’m really nervous… so, I shifted to my side slightly, but he keeps pressing me!! ah man! Why you doing this to me???!!

“i..think you already kk-know t-tthat..” I really become MOORREE NERVOUS!!

“what I know is now you are loveing Zhoumi. Am I include?” he said as he hold my wrist!! Please stop doing that!!! I’m really dying!! I’m just keep silence. I even not strong enough to see his eyes, so I look down to the floor.. then he holding my chin and direct me face to face. And he looked me with his beautiful brown eyes. stupid oppa! You make me more speechless!!

Then he said to me one more times, “tell me that you love me too. I really want to hear that..”. his voice sounds very cracked. I can’t stand this anymore.

“oppa, I..i love you.. a-as my oppa.. I hope you can understand me..” I replied him. Hufh, I hope this can makes he stop loving me and doing all of this to me.. I really nervous!! And stupidly, I’m still holding my muffin on my another hand!

He said, “that means you love me, right? I love you too.. I don’t care if you love him too and I don’t care as what you loved me or maybe you not love me as much you love him. I consider it that you love me too.., and you know, I’m loving you crazily..” then he pressed his lips to mine again. He hold my wrist tightly with one hand. And the other hand is holding my chin. My muffin is falling to the floor. I really can’t let him go. I don’t know why. Maybe I’m not strong enough or maybe..i’m fall…-- no! I don’t want to say that!! I only have not enough energy to refuse his strong body, his lips.. he is too strong now, with passionate and maybe little angriness. I only closed my head and just wait him until he done.

 

~Yesung’s POV~

I kissed her again. I pressed my lips to her. I’m really lose my control, but I trying to control myself. But it’s really hard. I can’t let go my feelings to her or stop those damn situation. I release all in my lips and I want her to know all my feelings. But, why is she not pushing me away from her? Why she closed her eyes and seems like she enjoy this? I’m little bit smiling, and I didn’t finished just until here my kiss, I’m still hold her tightly and press her lips against mine more deeply..

 

 

To be continued..

Sorry if boring chapter.. but hope you like it and wait for the next chapter..

Please comment to inspiring or just gimme an idea for the next cahpter..^^ don’t be a silent secret reader ^^ JJthanks before..and subscribe if you like.. ^^ love ya!