Confusion: The Old, New Feelings

Confusion

~Yesung’s POV~

I don’t know what am I supposed to do. I hate this life. Why she is don’t care about me? Is she know that I love her? Or is she know I’m very care about her? Should I tell her about my feelings? Am I brave enough to say that? But, if I am not brave enough to say that, can I stand see her with somebody else again? Oh please..

I decide to call her tonight. I call her but she’s not pick up her phone. I try again. But same, she’s not answering. I keep phoning her until 5 times, but she didn’t answer yet. Maybe now she is happy with zhoumi? Oh my god.. I’m getting frustrated!

 

~Zhoumi’s POV~

Tonight I spent this night with a girl who I admire since I first saw her. After tonight, I more love her than before. I started to know her deeply tonight. But, is this the right time to tell her that I love her? I think not this time, maybe she still can’t forget Kangin hyung. I’ll always wait for you, (___).

I can’t forget when I hug her this night. I’m very comfortable to have her in my arms. When she smiles at me, my heart is feels like I want to jump to the sky because I’m very happy at that moment. I love her. I’m all here for you, (____)…

 

~(____)’s POV)~

I’m standing under the shower. I really had a bad night tonight. I lose my lovely boy. Yeah, I lose him. Even I hate him so much, I can’t stop loving him. Yeah, I know he’s , but why I can’t stop loving him? But, I really don’t regret my decision to breakup with him.

My thoughts flying. I’m feeling when I’m in Zhoumi’s arm, so comfortable and save. I love the way he care about me, when he smile..ahh..his smile makes me forget my bad night. It’s feels so peacefully. maybe I’m started to know more about him. Yeah, and I started to have a little feeling to him..

When I finished took a bath, I take a look to my phone. God! There’s 5 missed call. And that’s all from Yesung oppa. I’m getting worried. Why is he? Is that something wrong with him? So, I call him back.

“Annyong, Yesung oppa, I saw 5 missed call from you? What’s wrong?? Are you fine there? I’m really worried about you..” I say to min in a worried voice.

“(_____)! yeah, I call you until 5 times, why you don’t you answer my call??” he asks me.

“oh, I was just took a bath. Sorry, oppa.. I can’t answering the phone at that time..”

“oh yeah, got it. I’m soo worried about you. Okay then, good night and sleep well, (____). Call me everytime you need, I’ll be around you. Annyeong” He said.

“okay, goodnight too oppa. Kansahamnida..” I said.

I close my hand phone. I’m thinking, why is yesung oppa so worried about me? I’m fine even I’m not fine at all. I think he is becoming a nice oppa everytime. It’s almost midnight. I’m so tired because it was a hard day for me. I started to sleep and I hope I have a nice dream.

 

~Yesung’s POV~

Riing..riing… my phone is ringing. I take a look at my phone’s screen and it is (____)! Ohyeah, she calls me! I’m vey happy right now. I smile as wide as I could. Then I answer her phone.

“Annyong, Yesung oppa, I saw 5 missed call from you? What’s wrong?? Are you fine there? I’m really worried about you..” she asks me. her voice sound worried. Wait, and what? She worried about me?? wow! I smile as wide as posible and more than before.

“(_____)! yeah, I call you until 5 times, why you don’t you answer my call??” I ask her.

“oh, I was just took a bath. Sorry, oppa.. I can’t answering the phone at that time..”

“oh yeah, got it. I’m soo worried about you. Okay then, good night and sleep well, (____). Call me everytime you need, I’ll be around you. Annyeong” i said. ! What just I said? Woa, now I’m embarrassing.

“okay, goodnight too oppa. Kansahamnida..” she said.

Then I close my phone. I really feel awkward, shy, embarrassing, stupid, true, and whatever. But at least she know that I worried about her and I care to her. Oh god! Finally this night became a good night! Now I’ll go to sleep and I hope I can dreaming about her ^^

 

to be continued...