Confusion: When He Was Not Longer Mine...

Confusion

~(______)’s POV ~

Kangin is my boyfriend. Tonight, He come to me and he want me to come with him. He said he wants to tell me something. So, we go to the cafe at town.

"(____), i wanna tell you something.., i have to join the military, and the day after tomorrow i'll go to the camp.. I don't know until when i can stay in the military, but i promise, i'll be back to you and always love you forever.. You don't have to worried about me.  I'm always fine when you still love me.." he held my hand tightly and he kissed my fore head. At that moment, i just feel about i want to cry.. and yeah,my tears is falling down. Then he move next to me and sit there. he hug me. and i cry in his arms. he whisper me something, "Don't cry. I'm just do my duty and you're my everything. i can't leave you forever. i'll be back." and i reply, "i'm here to wait for you. every minutes even every second i'm waiting for you..". then he smile at me, he say ,"tomorrow please come to my house. There will be kindda farewell party, but just for my friends and my love..so, please stop crying (____). I love you". and then i smile to him, but i'm still afraid, what if this is my last dinner with him? just two of us? no! don't think that (____)!.

after that, he drive me home. i am trying to enjoy and let go this night as long as posible. but now we arrive in front of my apartment building. when we arrive in front of my apartment, i say, "i'll see you tomorrow..", then he smiling at me. Now i think this is his best smile ever. and he wave his hand to me. "see you tomorrow my love..!!" he yelling at me. i watch his car until it's disappear.

#Next day#

I really confuse what will I wear to come to his party. I have to look pretty infront of him. I found a black and white (zebra patterned) mini dress. It’s one of my favorite and i wore that at my first date with kangin.. So I decide to wear that mini dress combine with  black semi formal blazer and a pair of heels. Yeah, that’s simple enough to attend a party, but I hope he will like this..

When I get ready to take a bath, my phone is ringing. And it was Kangin. I’m so excited. So, I answer the call as fast as I could. “hi, how it’s going?” i said that with exciting voice. “hi, it’s ok here. I just wanna tell you that this evening you will picked up by Yesung and Leteuk hyung. Because I have to prepare something. Ok?” he said that gently. “oh, sure..”, “see you there..”.

I’m a little bit disappointed, why he doesn’t come here and why he is so busy whereas he is the main guy in that party? I feel there is something wrong with him. But, is this just my bad feelings? Maybe he want the party tonight will be the best party ever, so he want there's no one missing in that party? Okay, I’ll let it go.. it’s okay.

Now is 5.00 pm. And my apartment’s bell is ringing. I open the door and it’s Yesung and Leeteuk oppa. They come to pick me up to kangin’s home. So, we don’t take much time in my apartment, we directly go to the car and go to the party.

 

~Yesung’s POV~

I push her apartment’s bell. My heart can’t stop beating. Oh my god, what’s wrong with me? Why can’t I forget this feelings for a moment? She is still my friend’s girl friend, why keep I loving her? Please, make me stop loving you for a moment. I can’t treating my best friend. And then, she open the door. Oh god! Please! She is so beautiful. Now, she mess up my mind. After I see her now, I bet she makes me can’t stop loving her forever. And it’s true. “oh, hi! here you are, oppa.. wow, you guys look awesome in this suit.” She said that. And I hope it was only for me.. what such a fool I am. “thanks. You look beautiful too in that dress. J”, Leeteuk hyung reply her. And i’m in a deep silences! WHAT A BIG FOOL I AM!! I really can’t say any words. She makes me speechless, and I can’t stop admire her. “Yesung oppa, are you okay?”, she asking me. At this moment I realize that she know my situation (hope not). “oh yea.. I’m okay. So, what we waiting for, let’s go” I said that with a fake smile. Oh god! Why she is so perfect. The way she dressed, the way she carry her small had bag, the way she walk, and also the way she locked her apartment’s door. But why can’t i have her?

So, we directly go to the car. I open the door for her. She sit on the back seat. And I with Leeteuk hyung sit on the front seat. On the way to Kangin’s house, I can’t stop admire her using the mirror . because I have no brave to look at her face to face.. once again, what a fool I am! One thing that I am thinking now, what if she know the truth about kangin? What if she get hurt? What if I see her hurting? Can I relax in that situation? Can I hide this feelings anymore? What am I supposed to do !?!

 

~(_____)’s POV~

Yesung oppa is very strange today. He looks like hiding something. “Yesung oppa, are you okay?”, I asked him. “oh yea.. I’m okay. So, what we waiting for, let’s go”, he said with a –fake- smiley face. Isn’t that so strange?

So, we directly go to the car. Yesung oppa open the door for me. So, I getting into the car and I sit on the back seat. On the way to Kangin’s home, I just chatt and speaking with Leeteuk oppa. I don’t know why, but Yesung oppa don’t talk even a word to me. Is he thinking something? Or he hiding something from me? But, I don’t really know. So, I keep talking and sometimes I laugh with Leeteuk oppa. He is very nice. And when he laugh, omg! He is very charming! Oh (_____)! Stop thinking about that! You are have a boyfriend!

The way to Kangin’s home is not to far from my apartment, so now, here we are. We arrived at Kangin’s house. Leeteuk oppa park his car and after that, yesung oppa open the door for me. He take my hand and hold mine. I’m a little bit confuse of what happened. But, that’s okay. Then he close the door, but he keep holding my hand. So he take me to come inside. But when we just want to come inside, Leeteuk hyung cleaning his throat, “ ehhm..” he look at my hand that held by Yesung oppa. And then Yesung oppa take his hand away from mine. His face is getting blushing. “oh let’s go inside”, Yesung oppa said. Then he go inside firstly, and he don’t look at me again. I thing he is shy now. Hahha.  Ooh, he such like a cute little boy J.

So, we go inside the house. Yesung and Leeteuk oppa guide me to go to the outside of the house, near the swimming pool. Yeah, it’s a little bit cold and ofcourse, it’s dark enough, because it’s night.

“(_____), do you want some drink?” Leeteuk oppa asking me. “oh, ok. thankyou” I said to them. “let me get one for you..” yesung oppa replied. And they directly go inside the house to get me some drink. They’re very nice isn’t they?

I’m a little bit shock when some one hug me from my back. He kiss my neck and he whisper something to my ears, “you look beautiful tonight my princess..”. the voice is very soft but gentle. I think I familiar with this voice. Oh, I realize that he is Kangin. My lips is smiling. This is my happiest day and also my bad day. How can I let him go away, from me?? Ooh, but now, he makes me forget anything that i'm worried about. I can forget those bad things. now, I only thing about him. very gentle and handsome boy. Oh god, he is truly a prince for me..

“(____), I’ll get you some drink. Please wait here and wait for me, love..” he says. “ok, sure”, I reply. I forget that yesung and leeteuk oppa is Have just get me some. But, that’s okay, the taste will be different if someone special like Kangin get you some, right? But, omg, I feel like I’m going to pee. I really want to go to the toilet. So, I decide to go to the bathroom inside the house.

I pull the hang of the bathroom’s door, it’s locked. I think someone used it. So, I’m waiting. As I’m waiting, I take a look to the living room, I walk and see around the house. I think I will meet some one there and I can chat with someone, because as I arrived at this house, I haven’t seen anybody yet except yesung oppa, leeteuk oppa, and kangin oppa. But..........WHAT!!!!!!!!! IS THIS REAL!!?? I REALLY CAN BELIEVE WHAT I SEE!! I REALLY GETTING MAD AND ABOUT WANT TO CRY NOW!! WT*!

 

Continued to part 2….