The feeling

Demon Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN: The power

"You know, instead of pigging out on the couch all day, why don't you enhance your powers for once?" Jiyong suggested while leaning against the wall, watching Nari eating chips from a family sized potato chip bag while lying down on the couch watching television. Nari looked up from her show and made a face, showing how much she didn't want to. 

"Why do you keep raining on my parade? Today's my first day off after a long time, cut me some slack," Nari muttered as she ate another chip. 

Jiyong sighed and shook his head, walking to the couch and sat down at the small space that was left beside Nari. "And this is what you call relaxing? Munching on some unhealthy snack and watching your stupid shows?" Nari looked at Jiyong and made sure to send him one of her deathly glares. Why does he nag so much? Sheesh. Jiyong crossed his arms and scoffed. 

"I heard that," he told her. 

"You were supposed to." 

He hissed and heaved a deep sigh before shaking his head in disbelief. "You're only making yourself weaker by the minute, you know." Nari sighed before sitting up on the couch beside Jiyong, folding the chip bag and threw it on the coffee table. "Eating chips for one day won't make me weaker, Jiyong. You've been keeping me for the whole entire week on a vegetable diet, so don't nag about being healthy, and what do you even know about food? You don't even eat!" 

He rolled his eyes and said, "Forcing me to read stuff in the library comes in handy." 

She scoffed, standing up from the couch and walked away. Jiyong immediately followed her behind, "Where are you going?" Nari stopped and turned around, sending a glare towards her guardian. "Can't I pee?!" She exclaimed, leaving Jiyong rendered speechless. 

---

At the corner of her bed, she clutched onto her stomach, sweat forming on her forehead as she grunted in pain. Jiyong, who was just outside her room heard her thoughts and immediately felt alarmed. He vanished from the couch and was immediately by Nari's side by the bed, "Nari! What's wrong? What hurts?" 

Nari couldn't even answer Jiyong because of the pain. 

"Are you having a stomach ache?" He asked, worry painted on his face. She nodded her head weakly as she placed her head down on the pillow. Jiyong took her hands away from her stomach and lifted her shirt up, surprising Nari. She looked at Jiyong and exclaimed, "W-W-What do you think are you doing?!" 

Jiyong glared at her and said, "Just hold still." 

And the worried glint in his eyes was enough to keep Nari still. She observed Jiyong as he shut his eyes close, his hands softly touching her bare flat stomach. She let her arms limp on her sides as she continued to look at Jiyong's features. He's handsome... she carelessly thought, making Jiyong open his eyes slowly before looking at her intently. 

For a moment, all she could do was get drawn by his eyes. 

His eyes were beautiful. 

She couldn't doubt that, but her attention drifted from the sudden relief she felt from her stomach. Her eyes drifted from his eyes to where Jiyong had touched her stomach earlier. Jiyong slid his hands away from her stomach and asked, "Do you feel fine now?" Not looking at her in the eye. Nari nodded her head as she sat up from her bed. 

She looked at Jiyong and muttered, "W-What did you do?" 

Jiyong smiled slightly and said, "It's one of the things I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter