The revelation I

Demon Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR: The revelation I

Jiyong bowed ninety degrees to a man and woman, their wings shining through the reflection against the window pane. The man and woman held hands and waited for Jiyong to lift his head up as they couldn't wait what he was about to say. Jiyong slowly stood up straight and slightly bowed his head before making eye contact with the royal couple. 

"Jiyong..." The woman called softly. 

Jiyong nodded his head and said, "My queen, my king. I have returned."

The king nodded his head and said, "It's nice to see you again Jiyong. How have you been... and how is she?" The queen held onto her husband's hands as she braced herself with what Jiyong was going to say. Jiyong gave the couple a small smile before answering, "I am indeed well, my king and I'm glad to report you that she's doing very well, but I am fearful to say that they might have found her." 

The king and queen looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows. 

"And I don't think they have only found out now, but I think it's been a while." 

The king and queen's eyes widened at Jiyong's bad news. "W-Where is she now?" The queen asked quietly. Jiyong looked at the queen and said, "She's currently sleeping right now and I've already set a barrier around her house so they can't enter her house." The queen sighed in relief as she let go of her husband's hand and turned around. 

She held onto the window for support as she let the tears drop. 

Jiyong closed his eyes as he felt his heart hurt to see the two most important people in his life get hurt. He opened them once again with a more determined look and said, "You shouldn't worry about her your majesty. As long as I'm alive, I will protect her with all my might." 

---

Nari was sitting at her usual spot in class; the spot on the left hand side of the classroom just beside the window. She was too deep in thought that she couldn't feel the students' gaze on her. She couldn't even think properly, considering how mind boggling her conversation was with Jiyong the other day. She gritted her teeth as she didn't know what else to believe. 

Should she even believe him?

"To my world: hell."

 She clenched her fists and couldntt help but furrow her eyebrows in confusion. Suddenly, the same cold breeze came past her shoulder. She looked up and gazed outside the window to see Jiyong sitting on the tree right in front of her class. She looked at him straight into the eye, as if wanting to read what he was thinking about. 

He tilted his head and raised his eyebrow, "What are you thinking, gongju?"

Her eyes widened. Isn't he outside? How can he talk to me? How can I hear him? 

However, Jiyong did not respond to her train of questions but nodded towards her way and said, "Focus on your lesson." 

Nari bit her lip and looked away. She looked down on her desk and scribbled while she listened to the teacher's words. Suddenly, a student threw a paper at her. She immediately stopped writing and dropped her pen, she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth with the sudden emotion of anger. She looked down slowly and saw the crumpled piece of paper lying on the floor just below her desk.

She picked it up slowly and uncrumpled it, revealing a very messy writing. 

Weirdo. . 

She bit her lip in anger, picking up her pen and wrote over the words that was written directed to her. 

You will pay for this. 

She stared at it for a while before a cold breeze hit past her shoulder. She immediately looked over the window, only to see no Jiyong. She furrowed her eyebrows as she searched for Jiyong outside the window. She raised an eyebrow when she heard someone whispering through her ears, "They will pay for this, gongju..." 

The hairs on her arm started to stand up as she saw no one beside her. 

She blinked and wondered if she could possibly talk to Jiyong through her mind. She bit her lip and decided to give it a try. W-W-What do you mean? And she was right. He went back outside, sitting by the tree branch and looked straight at Nari whose eyebrows rose as soon as her eyes landed on his. His eyes were blazing with anger as he looked around the room and found the perpetrator. 

He hissed to himself as he looked straight into Nari's eyes. 

"Do you want them to pay gongju?"

Nari furrowed her eyebrows and answered him, confused. H-How?

A smirk came from Jiyong's lips as he mouthed, "Make them suffer." Suddenly, Nari turned pale as she replayed what Jiyong mouthed to her. She immediately jumped out of her seat and was rapidly the centre of attention in the classroom. The teacher stopped talking and raised his eyebrows curiously at Nari who looked dazed and confused. 

"Nari? Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter