The Reviews

Digimon Adventure | Apply Closed
header

# of applicants — 015
updated on — 07/14

Courage — 001
Friendship — 004
Love — 001
Sincerity — 003
Reliability — 001
Hope — 002
Light — 003

ru's note — Here is the review page! Thank you for all of the people who sent in their characters and I can't wait to read the ones who haven't sent their characters in yet ^^

the reviews

the lovely potentials <3~

review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

Toshiaki Chikako

by Hotaru_

plotline — Knowledge
face-claim — Kuriyama Mirai
Digimon — Black PawnChessmon

review — This is my character! If you want to read more about her, you can find the link to her profile in the the example found in the CheatSheet!

chosen

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

Aizawa Kiyo

by koLi-Song 

plotline — Friendship


face-claim — Charlotte Dunois
Digimon — Monodramon

review — Ko-so, thank you so much for being my first applicant! You applied so quickly, too. I was so taken aback, but here is my review of Kiyo ^^

Kiyo seems like such a sweet girl which is awesome for the Friendship crest, but for some reason I felt like she would fit the the love crest more. I made the Friendship plotline person a little more cold to strangers, but friendly to loved ones. It's okay though because she does fit the Friendship as well. I don't know why, but as I was reading her personality, I was like 'omg, i want to pet her, she sounds like a puppy idk y' XDD. 

I also like the detail of her parent's divorce being the reason why she cherish relationships. Hit right in the kokoro~, it's a bit sad, but it makes complete sense! Friendship with Courage sounds cute too and if the applicant was a male, omg, I would totally ship them hahahahahahaha...-cough- getting too ahead of myself ^^;;

I can already think of scenes with Monodramon and her going for pizza. Cause who doesn't love pizza, it's great ! And a tsundere Monodramon with the others would be kind fun to write...idk y I think Monodramon is bit a tsundere...but he seems like it LOL. 

Anyway, as you can kind tell since I got a little carried away, I enjoyed reading about Kiyo and omg, Motherland slays my heart every time I hear it~.  Just a quick question, you mention her hat a couple of times. What kind is it? Thank for being my first applicant as well and you have been accepted so far! If you add anything to your application or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me! 

accepted
 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

Kobayashi Natsumi 

by buttercakebuffalo

plotline — Friendship
face-claim — Otohime Ryuuguu
DIGIMON — Monodramon  

review — The Power of Friendship compels you!...too much coffee does this to you....Hi, butter! Thank you for applying and let's get to the review. 

My god, that gif. Why so sassy, gurl! lol~. Natsumi's personality is so great for the Friendship crest. I can imagine that she will be a bit of a tough cookie when it comes to working together as a team at first and I like that.   Quite the ice princess this one is, ohohoho~. I also like the contradictions you gave her and I can imagine someone calling her out on it later in the story,. You always need a little bit of drama~. 

Her background! Poor girl! I can see what made her the way she is now and how she's slow to trust people. Sometimes people are the worse DX

Monodramon and Natsumi would definitely a fun pair to write about. Monodramon's personality is so cute, aww~ a teddy bear~. 

Thank you, butter, once again for sending Natsumi in! and putting up my weirdness in this review OTL. Don't worry about her personality, I think she fit right in with the Friendship plotline. If you do end up changing her, just PM me and I will look over your app once again! You have been accepted~

I also can't for tri either. I'm looking forward to it so much, if only they announced the date so I don't have to be all jittery OTL. And Kingdom hearts <3~~~

accepted
 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

Akagi reizo 

by aeonedition

plotline — Courage
face-claim — Asahina Yusuke 
DIGIMON — Coronamon

review — My first male applicant~! Happy day happy day ^^ To the review! dunadunadunadun!

Ah~, Reizo is like that cool guy jock who all the girls would love, haha. Jock in the best way possible, not as a bad thing~. I really liked his personality and I completely imagined him holding the crest of courage. He is definitely going to stir up some trouble with the Digidestined.  

Aww and the fact that he defended someone who was bullied. How sweet~. I also how you put the other Digidestined as friends because it'll give me a good bases to some of his relationships with the other characters. Also Red King as the id he uses is perfect! and it sounds so cool, who doesn't want to be called Red King, let's be honest! 

Coronamon though <3~. Coronamon is one of my favorite digimon along with Gomamon and Terriermon <3 I can totally imagine Reizo being a little and introducing video games to Coronamon and for a few matches he wins, but then he consistently starts to lose then Reizo throwing a little fit hahaha~

Man, thank you for sending Reizo in because it was definitely fun to read! I will totally make his love line with the girl being like, 'senpai, please notice me' while he's like 'Coronamon, I CHALLENGE YOU TO ANOTHER GAME!'. The song you chose definitely suits him, so no worries there! My incoherent ramblings aside, thank you sending him in and he has been accepted~.

accepted
 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

minami kyou 

by tofuthief

plotline — Hope
face-claim — Hinata Shouyou
DIGIMON — Terriermon 

review — When you mentioned your character going to be a big fluff ball and I opened your app to see it was Hinata as your face claim, I died! My heart wasn't ready! Cause it's Hinata Shouyou, the biggest fluff ball ever! <3~~

Kyou, why is he so cute. OTL I wanted to coo at him as I was reading his personality. You definitely got what I was going for in the Hope plotline. I like how running away or going with the flow is how he deals with problems because I can completely see him doing so and seeing that portrayed in how he approached the news of his parent's death, so sad T_T. Also I like how you mentioned light in your app even though nobody sent him/her in yet, but I can already feel their strong sibling connection.

Also coming up with ridiculous  names for attacks! I can imagine Terriermon being like 'wha?' and also the fact he gets excited when he sees someone smaller than him lol~

Speaking of Terriermon, omg it's Terriermon! They are going to a cute Digimon partner pair, looking out for each other and bros for life XDD. Well, that's how I imagined them to be LOL~

Also, hehe clever clever using Kageyama and Tanaka as face claims for Kyou's friends. I love Haikyuu and the gifs you used for the section are well placed. Before this gets too long, thank you so much, Gamz, for sending in a great character. He would be definitely a joy to write and he has been accepted. Thank you for taking the time to make him ^^

 

accepted
 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

Farelia Ruby 

by rubyfur

plotline — Love
face-claim — Shana
DIGIMON — Penmon

review — Omg, it's Shana and a redheaded one at that. The best kind! I honestly think Shana looks more badass with red hair and stuff. A badass character needs a badass picture, TADA~!!!

I have to say, I am very impressed by the application especially. I completely got that you understood the plotline. Ruby is definitely a girl to look up too. Her heart is definitely in the right place. Her hate for Digimon is definitely legit and I can feel that out of all the Digidestined, it's going to take her the longest to accept her Digimon and later, probably her crest. 

Her relationship with Penmon T^T. So sad at first especially since he just wants to please Ruby, but he doesn't fully understand why at first. I know when they finally come together as a team, they will definitely friends through time and space!

Oh, don't worry about the Digidestined thing because most likely all the plotlines are going to paired off with another plotline. I'm going to be asking the chosen character their opinion of who they want as their love interest. You just gave me a back story and kind of layout to how her love story is going to go ^^

Thank you so much for sending Ruby in. I find it funny that Ru is her nickname because that is what I called by here as a nickname on the site ahahaha~. Thank you so much for taking the time to make her and she has been accepted~ 
 

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

nesshin ren 

by caughtnevada

plotline — Sincerity 
face-claim — Torii Jungo
DIGIMON — Renamon

review — Omg, when I saw your comment on the blog, I was like 'why are there two links...?' then proceeded to stare for like a good minute until I realized they were two different link lol~. Not my brightest moment OTL. 

Ah, Ren. A nice dude that loves something a little too much lol~. You got what I was trying to show in the plotline so yay! Omg, why is his background so sad T^T especially when it comes to his cat. People, man, not the best sometimes. 

Renamon and Ren...I see what you did there with the names lol~. Omg, Renamon is such a tsundere. I love it XDD. Renamon is definitely going to be the adult figure that Ren needs that will help him..grow up a little. Not too forceful, but effective. Also adding the fact Renamon cares for Jungo's grave. HIT RIGHT IN THE KOKORO. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME XDDD

I see that you did add some things about Ren's backgrounf in Minako's. I was just wondering though, when did Ren move to Tokyo. it's not really mentioned, even though his birthplace was Nagoya. I just wanted to know lol~

Thank you for sending Ren in! He has a nice balance of being a regular dude, but is a bit of a loner with a love for Digimon. Now, off to Minako's review!

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

shimizu Minako

by caughtnevada

plotline — Relability 
face-claim — Yarisui Sen
DIGIMON — Kamemon 

review — And we are here! Time for Minako's review!

Man that gif. Represents her very well. I see it as the look that she gives people when she's being bossy, well more like commanding. Minako's personality goes well with the plotline so no worries there. Her sense of responsibility is a level that I would never have lol (is the type of be like ...whatever~ OTL)

Man reading the back story of why those kids beat up Jungo T^T. Those bad people and her feeling like it's her fault T^T. Her relationship with Ren runs so deep and if their relationship isn't an OTP, i don't know what is~. 

Kamemon. He just wants to be loved! LOVE~! He's actually really similiar to my character which gives me many ideas, mwahahahahahahahahahaha~. 

Thank you once again for sending in Minako and Ren! I think their relationship would be cute to write about. Also, thank you for taking the time in doing two apps. I still dumb that it took me a bit of time to realize you sent two OTL. All dumbness aside, both of them have been accepted. 

 

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

YamakamayA kameko

by taemins_littlenoona

plotline — Light
face-claim — Chiaki Minami 
DIGIMON — Plotmon 

review — Hello~! First, thank you for telling me the updates of what you found difficult and stuff. If your friend does end up coding it for you, just tell me I'll look at it again or you can just leave it the way it is now, i don't really mind ^^

Kameko is definitely nice, but a little odd. What I was going for really for the light crest since let's be honest here, Kari in the show is nice, but a little weird too especially when she was a kid and I'm guessing is how the people of the crest of light are. Personality fits with light so yay. 

Your background, I would have to fix around a little since in the plotline I stated that the person with the light crest is new to town with his/her sibling who happens to be the holder of the crest of hope after their parents pass away. It's an easy fix so don't worry about it right now. Her background is sad though, so i was like T^T the whole time lol~ 

And Plotmon~. Plotmon is so cute <3. I was imagining her as I read her personality and I wanted to coo and pet her lol~. 

Thank you for sending Kameko! I enjoyed reading her! You don't have to worry about the application anymore cause it's done now so haha. Kameko has been accepted into the story~!

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

Minami Itsuki

by tofuthief

plotline — Light
face-claim — Mochizou Ooji  
DIGIMON — Labramon 

review — Gamz-san! How could you!? Itsuki is just as adorable as Kyou and it kills me! I would protect him even if he ends up being a side character XDD. 

Itsuki is such a sweetheart, but he definitely has flaws that I like. I can totally see him standing in front of the class being like 'sitting there would hurt that boy's feelings, but the other girl would feel bad too...'. He definitely would be the type of digidestined that the others would have a softspot for. 

Love the fact he watches shoujo anime especially Sailor Moon, I can see him watching it and in the middle, Kyou comes in and Itsuki is like IMNOTDOINGANYTHING WHA~. 

Omg, Itsuki it's not fault T^T. His background, so sad, but the difference to how he ended up coping it definitely interests me. Gives me ideas, mwahahahaha~. 

Labramon, man. I love her. Just the way you described her personality, I love especially when someone like Itsuki is his partner. Tough love, the most harsh, but definitely a fulfilling love. 

Overall, I really liked Itsuki. An older brother who is protected by his younger~ I like so much~. Before I sound more creepy...I think Itsuki fits the Light crest very well! I enjoyed him and thank you for taking the time to make another character. He has been accepted as for now~ ^^. 

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

ishimaru takumi

by rubyfur

plotline — Friendship
face-claim — Kirito 
DIGIMON — Gabumon

review — Hi there, Ruby! Thank you taking the time and making another character! I really appreciate it! ^^

From the get go, I can already smell the TakumixRuby pairing from the get go. I was like aww it's like Yamato (Matt) and Sora...you know just not the two of them...but you know? Btw, ohoho, it's Kirito! Everyone looks out~

You definitely got what I was going for with the Friendship plotline and I see that in Takumi's personality. He's just a fluff ball waiting to be hatched open. I also imagine Takumi to be the type of guy who likes to unleash puns as jokes cause there always needs to be that one person, let's be honest XD

If Takumi and Ruby are both chosen, I can definitely see their relationship being a problem in the story that needs to touched on. Honestly though, if only one of them gets chosen, I imagine their relationship being part of the story anyway to help either one of them to open up more. 

Takumi is in a band, yes. I totally see that! Getting more girls than he already is even though he isn't very interested XD

Aww, Gabumon sounds cute. He would definitely crack some puns too. Him and Takumi can be pun bros and like high five each other when everybody else are -__-. I see them getting along really well so yay~!

Once again, thank you for sending Takumi in! I enjoyed reading him! I hope you can excuse my late review OTL. Btw, the song you chose was really nice! Nice and calming. Takumi has been accepted, thank you again~

 

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

Arakita kazuya

by mawilite

plotline — Sincerity 
face-claim — Hideyoshi Nagachika  
DIGIMON — Renamon 

review — Hello, Mg! I'm sorry that you felt rush to finish your application, I should have given you an extension when you asked, but I was away for that time so T__T.

Omfg, you used Hide as your face-claim! I might have fangirled a little because I love Tokyo Ghoul...despite not keeping up with the current manga sequel...Anyway, I think Hide really suits Kazuya and from the pictures you chose, I could already see what kind of person he was before reading the personality. 

I really love Kazuya's personality! My favorite part was the bit where he silent and quiet when he's not talking about Digimon cause I totally do that when I'm not talking about anime or games...or Korean music...or Japanese music. He would definitely such a fun character to right especially with blunt yet oblivious side. I really enjoyed reading him.

I thought it was an interesting note to add Kazuya as the next heir of the family dojo. It levels his digi-taku level to 1000%, but in the best way so no worries XD. Also his blogging gives me life~!

Aww, Renamon! There was already something established he knew Renamon is his Digimon and I can imagine him going all 8DDDD when he first meets her. Also that his father would slightly approve of her, I just <3~  

I'm sorry my review took so long, Mg! As you can tell though, I really liked Kazuya! Thank you for sending him in and really I don't think he's rushed, so don't worry~. Thank you again and he has been accepted!

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

Tajira Emiko

by luv_kero

plotline — Hope 
face-claim — Akame  
DIGIMON — Kudamon 

review — Hi there, Emily! I'm sorry for taking so long to review Emiko and Ryu. I had some family and personal issues that came unexpectedly and I had pretty much deal with a lot, but at least, I'm getting to the review now...even though it's so late OTL

You used Akame for Emiko~. Akame ga Kill is such an awesome manga ( i never really watched the anime, because I honestly forgot about it). Emiko definitely suits the hope crest and there isn't anything I think you need to elborate on. She definitely has that goody two shoes feel to her which I was kind of going for when I wrote the hope plotline so yay ^^

T_T sad background is sad. I kind of like the idea that Emiko and Ryu aren't close to their grandparents. It definitely gives them more space for them to do digidestined things that they will be doing in the future. I definitely feel her relationship with Ryu in the history. 

You used Kudamon as her Digimon~ and with a motherly personality, so cute. Definitely will be protective of each other and will probably the most strong bond compared to some of the other Digidestined and their Digimon.

Okay, now onto Ryu~

accepted

 
review_zps3b0e434c.jpg

TaJira Ryu

by luv_kero

plotline — Light
face-claim — Nanase Haruka 
DIGIMON — Labramon

review — First off, omfg, it's Haruka. He totally fits in with my pre-image I had with the Light plotline.

Ryu is so cute and really, I think the Light plotline is suppose to be? I'm surprised though that he is the older brother between the siblings though, only because I would see Light as the younger. However, I do like to see the reverse. I like that's he's practical, he would probably get along with the Reliability plotline the best in that aspect. 

ALSO HE HAS NEVER GOT A PIMPLE IN HIS LIFE!? HOW?! TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, RYU. TELL ME!!!!!

-cough-. Oh~ Labramon as his digimon~. Labramon would probably be the Digimon that gets away with openly walking out in daylight without drawing too much suspicion, Once again, Labramon and Ryu will definitely cute. I feel like I've said that word a lot...OH WELL. 

Thank you, Emily for sending in two great characters. I'm sorry that my review such a long time, but both Emiko and Ryu have been accepted! Thank you for sending them in ^^

accepted

 

Yamada Tsuki

by heedick

plotline — Sincerity
face-claim — Aoyagi Ritsuka
DIGIMON — Renamon

review — Hi there, Scotty! I'm going to start by saying that I'm so sorry that it took me this long to review your character. I was away for a while for family and personal reasons so I just didn't have the time nor energy to really put my all into reviewing Tsuki. Never fear because I am here now!!!!!!!

You, of course, had to bait me in starting with the gif. CAUSE LOOK HOW CUTE, YOU CAN FEEL HIM BEING LIKE PROTECT ME AND IM LIKE IUBCEIBCWCE COME INTO MY ARMS AND I SHALL SHIELD YOU FROM THE WORLD...

His personality is great and something very akin to mine weirdly...I'm just child on the inside and sometimes the outside too T^T. Of course, he would wear cat ears and a tail. Only someone like him can pull that off lol~

His background and Hareta, YOU BIG SOFTY, YOU <3~ -cough- before I get too out of hand (because that happens) and make this review too long, I like Tsuki as you can tell and him with Renamon as his Digimon is a plus. 

MY LIFE HAS BECOME HARD NOW WITH ALL THESE GREAT CHARACTERS! Thank you sending in Tsuki, Scotty! ^^ and I'm seriously sorry that this review took so long to get to OTL. Anyway thank you again and he has been accepted~

accepted