Chapter 3: Stars in the Sky

Agent Provocateur

"Mommy! Mommy, where are you?" Jiwoo yelled. Joonmyeon and Luhan looked at each other. Where was the girl's mother?

"Is she not home right now?" Luhan asked catiously.

"Mommy was here, and she never left in the car. She disappears now and then. I don't know where she is right now," Jiwoo said, pouting. "I guess I'll have to call her." The girl pulled out a phone and Joonmyeon's eyes widened. He looked at Luhan.

How old is she? he mouthed.

She's like five or six.

Five or six! Why does she have a phone? She's so young!

I don't know. Just roll with it!

"Okay, mommy said she's coming back soon. Here, you can sit down on the couch!"

"Oh, thank you," Luhan said, smiling. He pulled Joonmyeon next to him and sat on the couch.

"And now we can talk about you guys! You two are such a cute couple! How long have you been together? What's your couple song?" She narrowed her eyes at them. "Why haven't you two kissed yet?"

"Don't you dare," Sehun hissed.

"We haven't kissed yet," Joonmyeon started, "because we don't think that's appropriate in front of you."

"Aww. Not even on the cheek?"

"Well, it depends what he thinks," Luhan replied, intending the message for Sehun. He heard a groan.

"Okay, fine, just make it quick." Luhan quickly leaned over and kissed Joonmyeon's cheek. Joonmyeon's eyes widened at him slightly.

"Aww, so you two are a couple! I thought you were lying to me." She looked excitedly at Luhan. "Tell me about yourself, Mr. Luhan! How old are you? Where are you from? What nicknames do you have?"

"Woah there," Luhan said, rolling his eyes, "slow down.  My 25th birthday is coming up soon, and-"

"When's your birthday? Can I come to your party?"

"April 20th. And when you're my age, parties tend to be a little-"

"He'll think about it, is what he means," Joonmyeon cut in.

"Anyways, I'm from Beijing, in China. I have a few nicknames." Luhan smiled. "But my favorite is Xiao Lu."

Click.

"I love you, Xiao Lu," said Sehun. His voice was soft and sweet, and Luhan could feel himself melting on the inside a little bit.  Luhan wished he could respond, but he didn't want to mess anything up. He hoped Sehun understood.

"You're from China, Mr. Luhan? Wow! That's so cool! What's it like in-" A loud explosion cut her off. She screamed and started crying.

"Hey, hey, don't cry, please," Luhan started.

"So baby don't cry tonight," Joonmyeon started. Luhan rolled his eyes and decided to join in. Hopefully it would calm her down.

------------

"Come on! You two should meet my sister!" Jihoon called to Minseok and Zitao as they walked towards the back door of the house.

"Hey, Jihoon, I have a question. Why were you in the garden?" Zitao asked. "Don't boys your age play sports or something?"

"I like the garden," the boy answered. "Besides, Mommy doesn't like me playing sports. She says I could get hurt, and that I could die if I get hurt too badly. So I just study in the garden."

"How old are you?"

"Seven."

"What would happen if you got hurt?" Minseok asked softly.

"Mommy said that I have something that would make me bleed a lot, and that the bleeding wouldn't stop. Even though she said that the condition isn't that bad, she still doesn't let me out. It makes me sad. She says I have to be really careful." Minseok glanced at Zitao.

"What do you study in the garden?" Minseok questioned, changing the topic. The boy smiled.

"I like math, Mr. Minseok! It's my favorite thing to study."

"Oh, really? Math was my favorite subject back in school, too." Zitao rolled his eyes at the two of them. Math geeks.

"That's so cool, Mr. Minseok!" Jihoon pulled open the back door. "Come on in!"

------------

"You know, I could totally just jump the fence."

"No you couldn't, . You'd fall on your face."

"That's a lie."

"Is it really?"

"Probably," Kris said, sighing.

"Please, don't try," Kyungsoo replied, piching the bridge of his nose. "We don't need you to get hurt. Zitao will freak out. You know that."

"But what if I don't get hurt?"

"There's a five percent possibility that you won't get hurt. Maybe six."

"Good enough for me," Kris said, then took off in a run.

"Goddammit," Kyungsoo muttered. He ran after the other.

Kris ran until he got close to the fence, then took off his jacket and tossed it on the top. He backed up again and ran, jumping when he got close to the fence. He reached out and grabbed the fence through his jacket and pulled his legs over, then let himself fall on the other side. Smirking, he jumped up, grabbed his jacket, and opened the gate. He was greeted by an angry-looking Kyungsoo.

"Six percent," Kris said, the smirk still on his face.

"," Kyungsoo answered, pushing his way past Kris.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" Shouts rang out at them.

"You should've let me finish, Kris. There was a ninety-five percent chance you'd get caught by any security. And we knew the security was here."

"How would we know that?"

"The boy shouted that Minseok and Zitao could come in. Why would he do that if he were alone?" Kris groaned.

"Put your hands up!" shouted some guy with a gun. They sighed and put their hands up in the air. "What the hell are you two doing here?" The man slowly approached.

"Well, you see," Kyungsoo started, "this over here thought he could jump the fence, and then proceeded to do just that when I told him not to. I was just about to beat him up for it." Kyungsoo smirked. "But I guess you'll do fine instead." His hand came down from the air to throw a punch at the man. His fist connected with the man's face. Kris grabbed his gun and its silencer and aimed it at the guy after knocking his gun out of his hands.

"Fight fire with fire," Kris said, smirking. Kyungsoo grabbed his hand.

"What if he's the kid's dad?"

"He still tried to kill us."

"To be fair, he failed horribly."

Kris sighed and put his gun away, then threw a few punches at the guy until he was knocked out. They propped him up against the garden fence.

"Hey," Kris said.

"What?"

"I still didn't get hurt," he said, smirking. Kyungsoo slapped him playfully and tried to hide his smile.

"Get that smirk off your face, we have a Chinese member to save."

------------

Sehun could see smoke. His fists were flying too fast to see clearly. Everything was blurry. He felt bone hit his knuckles again and again and again. He could feel the blood running down his hands. He could feel-

An arm hooked around his neck and threw him to the ground. Adrenaline rushed through him as he tried to pull himself up. Feet connected with his stomach over and over. He didn't want to move, but he knew he had to. He rolled onto his stomach and tried to push himself up when a foot collided into his side and he toppled over again. Rolling onto his back, he tried to throw himself upwards to stand up, but his sides were so weak and they hurt so much. Whoever was beating him up pulled him off the ground and rammed him into the wall. He tried to lift his hands but they were being held by even more hands. He couldn't even open his eyes. Too many fists were colliding with his face.

Sehun was mad. He swung his foot out in an attempt to trip one of the people around him. He apparently succeeded because he hit a leg and heard someone falling down. They let go of his right arm when they fell. He raised his fist and threw all of his energy into a punch aimed right in front of him. He felt his fist collide with someone's face and hands lifted off his chest. He ripped out of the grasp of the person holding his left hand and blindly threw punches. His knuckles were raw and bloody, and he wouldn't be able to fight anyone for days, but he didn't care. Hot, angry tears ran down his face, blinding him. He kept swinging. If he stopped for even a second-

He felt hands on his shoulders and ripped away from them, spinning around to throw his fist at whoever it had been.

"Hey, hey, dude, calm down," a familiar voice said. 'Stop! You're going to hurt one of us!" Sehun was too angry to think of who it might be and didn't stop fighting. He heard a faint click in his ear, followed by someone's singing. He let his hands drop to his side. It was Luhan. He blinked away his tears and realized that he was still there on a rescue mission. He slowly looked around and saw his partners. They included a confused Chanyeol, a laughing Baekhyun, and Jongdae, with the most what-the-hell facial expression ever. Oh.

"Sorry," Sehun mumbled. "Can we go in yet?"

"Not until Luhan gives the signal."

Sehun sighed. He didn't want to wait. He could feel blood dripping down his eyebrow, cheek, and lip. He couldn't be bothered to care.

------------

"Are you ready to talk?"

"No."

"Junseo!"

The knife carved deeper into Yixing's back. He wanted to scream. Hot tears rushed down his face. He heard a phone ringing.

"I'll be back. Just remember," the lady said, "if you don't talk soon, you will end up in pieces."

"Then I'll end up in pieces," Yixing said, his voice cracking. He was panicking. What if they didn't show up? He heard the click of the lady's heels and the door opening and closing.

"You really don't care about what happens to you, do you?" Junseo growled. "You're going to die. Nobody is going to come and save you. You could live if you just said something."

"You're wrong. They'll come," Yixing answered, trying to convince himself of that.

The metal door opened again.

"Has he said anything?"

"No. What was that about?"

"Jiwoo wanted me to come up there. I told her I would come in a minute. Now," she said, leaning close to Yixing to breathe down his neck, "who sent you here?" Yixing flinched.

"Like I said." He fought to keep his voice steady. "They're going to come and kick your ."

"Who are they, goddammit!" Yixing went silent. He could see the lady grabbing the knife from the man, Junseo, out of the corner of his eye. The blade sank into his shoulder and he screamed. "You're going to say something, goddammit. I will make you speak! I will kill you if I have to-"

Boom.

Yixing smiled through the tears and the pain. They did come to save him.

"Junseo, get your knives. The kids might be in trouble," the lady said. She seemed nervous. "We need to go." Junseo gathered up his knives and was about to grab the one in Yixing's shoulder when the lady yelled, "Hurry up!" He heard their feet running on the cement and the door opening and closing.

At least this will hold in the blood, Yixing thought. Maybe I won't bleed out before they get here... I hope Minseok is okay. In the midst of all of the tears spawning from the pain of his wounds, one fell out of pure sadness.

------------

"All right," Luhan said. He looked at Joonmyeon, who nodded at him. "We're ready," he whispered. Footsteps. Doors opening. He looked around and saw...

Minseok and Zitao?

"This is my sister, Jiwoo!" Jihoon was saying. "She likes reading-" He stopped when he saw Luhan and Joonmyeon. "Sissy, who are they?"

"They're a cute couple," Jiwoo started, "who just helped me. Thank you, Mr. Luhan, Mr. Joonmyeon. I'm okay now."

"Oh. Well, these two are a couple too! Mr. Minseok-" Minseok waved at Luhan, puffing his cheeks out- "and Mr. Zitao."

"Hey, Minseok," Luhan said, sighing. "How are you doing?"

"Wait, you two know each other?" Jiwoo's eyes widened.

"We've run into each other on-"

"More like," Zitao cut in, smirking, "we're all best friends."

Jiwoo and Jihoon gasped. Jiwoo opened to speak, but was cut off by a loud thud caused by a door slamming open.

A tall woman with long black hair and - red eyes? - walked into the room. A man taller than her followed behind her.

"Jiwoo! Jihoon! Are you two hurt? What happened?" Her eyes narrowed at the four. "What are they doing here? Did they hurt you? You know, Daddy and I can get rid of-"

"No!" Jiwoo and Jihoon shouted together.

"They're nice, Mommy," Jiwoo started. "Mr. Luhan and Mr. Joonmyeon helped me stop crying just now. They wanted to greet you. They brought gifts!"

"All of them are really cool, Mommy! Mr. Minseok showed me how to use a bow, and Mr. Zitao did a bunch of cool flips. The children's mother opened to speak when she was interrupted by a loud thud.

A door flew open behind them and they whipped around to look.

Two more people arrived - Kris and Kyungsoo. No, wait. Three? Jongin jogged in behind them.

"Who are you?" Jihoon said. His eyes were wide with fear. "You're not going to hurt us, are you?"

"No," Kyungsoo said. "We don't hurt the innocent-"

Thud. A chorus of footsteps on marble floor filled the room.

Jongdae, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun had arrived.

"Who are all these people, Mr. Luhan?"

"Well, you see..." Luhan replied. "These are all of my friends. We're all here for the same reason." He turned to face the nameless woman. "A Chinese man by the name of Zhang Yixing," the lady's eyes flashed in recognition, "has gone missing, and this was the last place we could get a signal from him. So where is he?"

"Kids, go to your rooms," the woman said.

"Oh, there's no need for that," Jongin said. "We have no intention of hurting them. So they can stay."

"Mommy, what are they talking about?" Jiwoo asked.

"Go to your room," came her reply.

"No!" Jihoon cut in. "Mommy, is that where the screams were coming from? When I was outside in the garden, I heard screaming coming from the greenhouse." Jihoon looked away from his mother and began to tear up. "You really kidnapped a man, Mommy? That's not right."

"He tried to steal from us!" she yelled.

"Bull!" Sehun called out. "He was trying to open your safe so he could get the documents you stole and return them to their owner, who was his client!"

"Sehun, watch your mouth," Joonmyeon warned. Sehun rolled his eyes. The group of eleven looked at each other and Joonmyeon nodded. They all walked forward in perfect synchronization, effectively blocking the lady and her kids into the corner.

Then it happened.

Luhan felt something sharp pierce his side and screamed, collapsing to the ground.

"Baekhyun, go out back! Get to the greenhouse! Chanyeol, go with him!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol broke away from the formation to head through the path that Kris, Kyungsoo, and Jongin went through. Joonmyeon shouted out orders left and right. "Jongdae, get the kids up to their rooms. Just look for them," he added when Jongdae looked confused. Jongdae grabbed Jiwoo's right hand and Jihoon's left hand and took off with them, going up the stairs. "Sehun, help Luhan!" Sehun rushed over to Luhan and his attacker - the man that had entered with the children's mother. He kicked his leg out, aiming for the man's stomach. When he hit him, the man buckled over and he threw him on the ground, then repeatedly punched him.

"Don't you ever ing touch Luhan again!" Sehun screamed. "You worthless piece of ! Don't ever touch-"

"Sehun. Sehun!" Joonmyeon shouted, grabbing Sehun's shoulders. "The guy's out cold." The lady tried to slip past the group, and in their haste, she got out. "Zitao, go after her! Everyone, go! I'll stay here and take care of Luhan!"

They took off, going out to the garden. Minseok saw Baekhyun's glasses down, hacking something. When the greenhouse door popped open, he remembered that it had needed a password. That explained why. Baekhyun and Chanyeol disappeared inside. They all ran as fast as they could, trying to get there before the woman did. She dashed inside, tailed closely by Zitao, who was in the lead, as the rest shoved through the greenhouse doors.

------------

"W-What's your name?" Jiwoo asked. Her voice was shaky and she looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"My name is Jongdae. I'm not going to hurt you," Jongdae added.

"What's going on?"

"Your mother, or someone in your family, stole some very important papers from a very important person, and he hired us to get them back. Originally, it was supposed to just be Yixing, but he got captured by your mother, or someone. Everything points to it being your mother. Sorry," he said, sighing, "but she might get hurt."

"She deserves it," Jihoon cut in. Jongdae's and Jiwoo's eyes widened in shock. "She kidnapped a man who was just trying to do the right thing, and then hurt him or something! He was screaming! I could hear it when I was in the garden."

"B-But..." Jiwoo's voice broke and she started sobbing. Jongdae knew what he had to do. He started to sing quietly. Jiwoo's eyes lifted and something in him broke when he saw the tears in them, but he didn't stop. Even Jihoon looked amazed by his voice.

"Mr. Jongdae," Jiwoo cut in, "will Mr. Luhan be okay?" She looked genuinely concerned.

"I'm sure he will be. Joonmyeon's never failed us before."

"Does that mean I can go to his birthday party?"

"Maybe," Jongdae said, laughing. "But are you sure you'd want to come, after what will happen? Your mother might get hurt, and... Won't you be mad at all of us?"

"Mr. Luhan is so nice, though. Mommy's not around most days, anyways, and when she is, she's always mad. Daddy's only around when she's around and he doesn't even pay attention to us! He only follows whatever she says. They never have any time for us..."

"Maybe we could be your new parents," Jongdae said, smiling. "All twelve of us." It sounded ridiculous, but deep down, he sincerely hoped they could take care of the kids. But he knew they couldn't. He at least hoped they'd be okay.

------------

In the back of the greenhouse had been a door, hidden by vines, that required yet another password. It only took Baekhyun a few seconds to get through. He dashed through it and down the steps, running so fast that he accidentally stepped too far and fell down the last couple of steps. He felt a tug on his jacket as Chanyeol threw his arm around his shoulder and pulled him along.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked as they ran.

"I'm fine," Baekhyun responded. Normally he would be blushing because Chanyeol was concerned about him, but he could hear the footsteps at his back and kept running. His knee was scuffed and his jeans were ripped on the knees from the fall, but that was about it. Down the steps, there were two different hallways. They nodded.

"Left," Baekhyun said into his earpiece and took off down the left hallway.

"Right," Chanyeol said and took off to the right.

Baekhyun ran harder than he had since the mission to rescue Kris. It was a straight hallway from there on. He saw a heavy metal door that needed a handprint and cursed. Flipping down his glasses, he began to hack, all of his senses in overdrive. Usually, it would have taken minutes to break through a decent handprint-lock door, but this one was, quite frankly, trash. There was still a password he needed, though. He tried the same one that he used for the second door in the greenhouse and the door opened.

"It's left!" Baekhyun shouted when he saw Yixing inside, blood running down his back. "He's alive! Bleeding really badly, but alive. He's chained to the wall though, and we need a key."

"I got it," Sehun said, breathing heavily. "Picked it up off the guy I beat up. On my way."

"Coming back," Chanyeol said. It'd be a while before he got there, considering he had to go back down the hallway (which had leaded to a dead end) and go down the right (in this case, left) hallway.

The footsteps were like thunder as the lady burst into the room, followed by six more people.

"Don't move!" the woman shouted as she brandished a pistol. "If you move, I'll kill him." She pointed the gun at Yixing and slowly started to back up towards the door. "That's right. I'll kill him, and then I'll kill all of you."

"Your kids would think poorly of you," Minseok said. The woman's eyes saddened and her guard appeared to drop, but nobody dared move.

A hand on her wrist.

A hand grabbing the gun.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted, relieved. "Thanks for going the wrong way."

"Don't mention it," Chanyeol said as he pinned the woman against the wall. "So, how do we ensure she won't be back?"

"We could kill her," Jongin suggested.

"First, we get Yixing out of here," Sehun said as he ran over to unlock Yixing's handcuffs, Minseok on his heels. Yixing collapsed to the ground and screamed as he felt the knife in his back again.

"Good thing the knife's still in your shoulder," Minseok said, "or else you'd have bled to death already. Sorry, but this is gonna hurt."

"Just... Do it," Yixing muttered, grinding his teeth. Minseok took his arm and threw it over his shoulder. Sehun did the same with his other arm, propping him up and helping him walk. Hot tears ran down Yixing's face, but he smiled a little bit. "Thanks."

"Don't mention it," Minseok said.

"Actually, mention it later," Sehun replied, smirking.

"Whatever you do, just don't hurt my kids," the woman interrupted. "Please, don't hurt them."

Footsteps were heard through the corridor.

"It appears you're the one who's been hurting them," someone said. "You've been neglecting them and they like us much more than they like you." Jongdae had come, bringing Jiwoo and Jihoon with him. The kids gasped when they saw Yixing: knife in his back, covered in blood, swollen cheeks, tears running down his face.

"You did... All of this?" Jiwoo asked. "You did all of that to him?" Her tone turned from shocked to angry. "Maybe he wasn't doing exactly what you wanted him to, but he was doing the right thing, Mommy! Not everything is about you!"

"I didn't do any of this!" the lady shouted back.

"Bull," Jihoon said. Everyone looked at him.

"You should've watched your mouth, Sehun," Kyungsoo said even though he was smiling at the kid.

"Maybe you didn't do it, but you told Daddy to and he listened to you! That's all he's ever done. Listened to you. When is he going to listen to us? When are you going to listen to us?" Jihoon was screaming. "Do you even care about us at all? Everything is always about you!"

Tears were streaming down the woman's face.

"So, Joonmyeon," Jongdae said into the earpiece, "would you like to help me raise two children?"

"No!" their mother screamed.

"We'd be happier with them, Mommy," Jiwoo said. "If you cared about us, you'd let us go. They're all nice. They paid attention to us when you didn't."

The woman sobbed. She would've fallen on the floor if Chanyeol's grip hadn't been as tight as steel on her shoulders.

"Just, kill me," she said. "Take the kids and kill me."

Jiwoo and Jihoon looked at each other.

"You don't have to die, Mommy," Jiwoo said softly. "You just have to promise to leave them all alone and let them take back what you took."

"We won't kill you if you agree," Kris said. "Maybe we'd even let you see the kids every once in a while."

"That..." she started.

"But mark my words," Kris cut in, his voice lowering, "If you ever try to hurt us or them or in any way interfere with us or anything, we will not hesitate."

Chanyeol slowly loosened his grip on the woman. She fell in a pile on the floor, sobbing.

The group looked at each other. They nodded.

The ten of them went back up together.
Luhan was in the living room, shirt off, his entire waist bound in bandages that were staining red. The knife was on the floor next to them. Tears were running down his face. Joonmyeon had probably just put the hydrogen peroxide on to clean the wound and now it was hurting. They all lifted their heads and looked at the group.

"Sehun," Luhan called, his voice cracking. He slowly stood up as Sehun took Yixing's arm off of his shoulders, putting it on Zitao's shoulders instead. Sehun rushed over and gently hugged him, putting his arms around Luhan's neck.

"I was so worried about you," Sehun whispered.

"I know," Luhan answered, sighing. "I'm sorry."

"I'm gonna help Yixing," Joonmyeon said. Minseok and Zitao helped Yixing onto the ground.

"You know, Joonmyeon," Minseok said, "you should teach me some first aid stuff some time." He placed a gentle kiss on Yixing's lips.

"Wait, so you two aren't actually a couple?" Jihoon asked, looking at Zitao and Minseok. Minseok laughed.

"No, and neither are Luhan and Joonmyeon. Let me explain." He told them of their roles for this mission, how they had to act, and who the actual couples were.

"Aww, that's so cute!"

------------

Yixing sat alone in his room. His back hurt and he felt terrible. They now had two kids to raise. The girl, Jiwoo, and the boy, Jihoon. Jihoon, who had stood up for him. Jiwoo, who had thought they were all cute couples. He smiled lightly. She was cute. His smile faded when he remembered that his back was covered in wounds, and when they would heal, they would be ugly scars. He wondered what Minseok would think about them. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear the knock on his door.

The door slowly opened.

"Mr. Yixing?"

Yixing jumped, startled out of his thoughts.

"Hey, Jiwoo. What's up?"

"What's wrong, Mr. Yixing?"

"I'm just worried."

"About what?"

Yixing sighed.

"I'm worried about my back."

"Well, does it still hurt?"

"Of course it does, a little bit," Yixing answered, "but that's not what I'm worried about."

"Are you worried about what Mr. Minseok would think of the scarring?"

Yixing's eyes widened. Was this girl a psychic?

"Yeah. Yeah, I am."

"Mr. Yixing, you don't have to worry. Mr. Minseok loves you. It wouldn't change anything."

"Do you really think that?" Yixing asked, sighing.

"Yes."

"Hey, Jiwoo. I never asked. How old are you?"

"Seven. Jihoon and I are twins."

"That's cool. So, what do you like doing with Jihoon?"

"We usually draw together, or color, or race cars, or talk about school, or-"

A knock on the already open door interrupted her.

"Hey, can I come in?" Minseok asked. Yixing looked a little bit nervous.

"Sure, Mr. Minseok!"

Minseok slowly shuffled into the room, a small smile on his face, and sat next to Yixing.

"I'll leave you two alone," Jiwoo said and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Let's go outside to talk," Minseok said, reaching for Yixing's hand. He guided the other outside and they looked at the sky. They sat next to each other on the grass. Yixing kept a small distance between them. He was still nervous.

"So-"

"Would you be embarrassed by them?" Yixing cut in.

"What?"

"Would you think they're ugly? Would you hate them?"

"Yixing, stop." Minseok looked Yixing in the eyes, holding him in place with his intense gaze. "I care about you. I want you to get better. Yes, I realize that means you'll have scars all over your back. I know that. But they wouldn't be ugly. They can't be ugly, Yixing, because you're beautiful, and you'd make them beautiful. Please, stop. I won't be embarrassed, I won't hate them. I love you, not your body. But it is a pretty nice body," Minseok added, making Yixing blush.

"Minseok..."

Minseok leaned in and captured Yixing's lips with his own. It wasn't a hot, rough kiss; it was slow, passionate, and loving. Minseok could feel Yixing smile into it and his heart fluttered. Yixing's arms slowly went up to wrap around Minseok's neck, twisting his fingers into his hair, and Minseok's hands fell gently on his hips. The kiss seemed to last forever. They didn't split apart until they couldn't breathe.

"I'll never get used to that," Yixing said when he pulled away, his breathing slightly unsteady. He moved to sit in Minseok's lap and buried his head into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah, me neither."

"I love you, Minseok."

"I love you too, Yixing."

Sweet silence filled the air for a little bit. It was a nice night. Stars filled the sky and the crescent moon shone brightly.

"Hey," Minseok whispered.

"Yes?"

"Look at the sky." Yixing moved and looked up at the stars.

"What's so special about it?"

"You're more beautiful than all of the stars in the sky, Xing Xing."

 

(A/N: Hi~ For anyone who didn't get the ending, Xing Xing is Yixing's nickname, and Xing Xing is Chinese for stars, so I thought I'd throw something cute like that in here. Also, to anyone who has scars from anything, physical or emotional, whether it's from abuse, or surgery, or self harm - you are beautiful, okay? Don't forget that. I used to self harm so I want you to know that you guys are all beautiful, regardless of scars. A few other things in here were a bit personal (the whole Jiwoo and Jihoon neglect thing), but I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading~ Bye!)