Chapter 10: Significance

Agent Provocateur

"Good morning, everyone!" Joonmyeon called.

"Why do you always have to act like waking up is a good thing?" Zitao yelled.

Jongin rolled over and covered his head with a pillow. He reached out for Kyungsoo, inteding to pull him over to him and cuddle.

But the spot beside him was empty and cold.

Sitting up quickly, the pillow fell to the ground as he looked around frantically. He let out a deep sigh when he saw Kyungsoo, shirtless, drying his hair with a towel.

"Why are you up so early, Kyungsoo?" Jongin asked, falling back onto the bed.

"You and I have duo missions today," Kyungsoo answered.

Jongin shot up again.

"What? Why? We're still doing duo missions?"

"Apparently."

"But everyone has gotten hurt lately. Isn't that a bad omen or something?"

"I'd think so, but Joonmyeon doesn't seem fazed by it." Kyungsoo walked over to their closet and looked for a nice shirt to wear. Unfortunately, all of his were dirty or ripped because someone couldn't keep his hands away from him. He rolled his eyes.

"Hey, Jongin. Can I wear your-"

"Yes," Jongin replied quickly, hopping up and wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo's waist from behind.

"You didn't even let me finish."

"Don't care. You can wear anything that's mine." The younger boy kissed Kyungsoo's cheek. "You'll look great in it. Can I dress you?"

Kyungsoo blushed a little bit, making Jongin giggle. Kyungsoo looked away and grabbed the black dress shirt, handing it to Jongin slowly. Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's forehead before stepping in front of him and putting it on his arms. He buttoned it up slowly, letting his fingers brush against Kyungsoo's skin. Kyungsoo blushed and looked away again, sighing quietly when Jongin stepped back.

"So, how do I look?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I think you look nice with pink ears," Jongin teased, making Kyungsoo turn even more rosy. "Just one last thing." Jongin turned back to the closet and looked for something.

"Jongin," Kyungsoo whispered, hugging the younger from behind and gently kissing his shoulder. Jonging stopped searching in the closet and put his hands gently on Kyungsoo's before turning around and embracing him. He sighed quietly and hugged him tighter, placing a kiss in the shorter boy's hair. He slowly rocked them back and forth, rubbing slow circles on Kyungsoo's back.

"You should probably get dressed," Kyungsoo mumbled into Jongin's shoulder. Jongin groaned and pulled away.

"I don't want to," he whined. "I want to spend the day with you."

"You do get to spend the day with me. Just instead of in a bedroom, it's in the face of imminent danger."

"Don't joke around like that," Jongin muttered, gently hitting Kyungsoo's shoulder. "I don't like the thought of you getting hurt."

"I'm not going to get hurt."

"That's exactly what everyone else said before they got hurt."

"But they're all dumb," Kyungsoo mumbled, barely audible. "Anyways, Jongin, I'll be fine. We'll be fine. Stop worrying."

"How can I stop worrying?"

"I'll be fine, Jongin." Kyungsoo sighed in frustration. When Jongin pulled him in for another hug, the anger quickly dissipated and he wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck.

"Kyungsoo, I don't know what I'd do without you. That's why I can't stop worrying."

"You're so cheesy, Jongin."

"I know. You love it, though."

"Of course I do." Kyungsoo pulled away. "Now go take a shower."

"Come with me?"

Kyungsoo was silent for a second before he raised an eyebrow.

"Is that an innuendo?"

"It could be," Jongin said with a little smirk. "If you want to, you should come with me."

"Tempting, Jongin, but I don't want to be tired for the mission."

"Kyungsoo..."

"I'll tell you what," Kyungsoo said. He leaned closer and placed a little kiss below Jongin's ear.

"If we both get out fine, which we will, you'll get a reward."

"Well, I get rewards from you a lot. What's so special about this one?" Jongin asked sarcasitcally, smirking again.

"Floor twenty-three. Anything you want. Any way you want. As much as you want."

"What about your little playdate with Jiwoo?"

"We can skip that. I'd like a playdate with you instead." Kyungsoo's voice dropped.

"What will our playdate entail?" Jongin said, his smirk still on his face.

"You and me."

"What will I be doing?"

"Me."

"Elaborate."

"Against the wall, in the shower, on the bed... Whatever you like."

"More detail, Kyungsoo."

"Don't you want to wait until later?"

"If I could take you right now, I would," Jongin breathed in Kyungsoo's ear.

"It looks like you're already prepared to do that," Kyungsoo said, smirking. Kyungsoo ran his fingers over the bulge in the younger boy's boxers, making him gasp. "It's a shame you can't. Have fun in the shower." Kyungsoo walked away, leaving the room.

" you," Jongin mumbled.

"I know you'd love to!" Kyungsoo yelled back.

 

------------

 

"Zitao, wake up," Kris mumbled. Zitao groaned and wrapped his arms around Kris's waist, making the older sigh.

"Zitao, I want you to make me my morning coffee. You always do it the best."

"Kris, I want you to stay here and cuddle with me. I'm tired."

"Zitao-"

"We're not doing anything important today. Please, Kris?"

Kris let out a deep sigh before sitting up and pulling Zitao on top of his lap. The younger boy's face turned pink.

"This isn't what I meant," Zitao mumbled, hiding his face in his hands.

"I know," Kris responded. He grabbed Zitao's hands and put them on his shoulders.

Kris leaned forward and pressed his lips against Zitao's, tugging him closer by the waist. Zitao leaned forward as well, putting all his weight on Kris. Kris fell back on the bed, tugging Zitao down with him. Smirking into the kiss, the younger tugged at the bottom of Kris's shirt, then broke the kiss to move off of the elder. Kris stood up to pull his shirt off in one quick motion before leaning over Zitao. He pinned the boy's wrists above his head with one hand and leaned in to kiss his neck, biting at a spot on his collarbone. Zitao whined quietly and wrapped his legs around the older boy's waist.

"What happened to cuddling?" Kris asked quietly before at the skin below Zitao's ear. The younger sighed in response and tried to tug his hands free, but Kris held them in place.

"Kris." He bucked his hips up into Kris's with a smirk. The elder widened his eyes and loosened his grip on Zitao's wrists. The younger unwrapped his legs from his waist and rolled away.

"You have a really tight grip," Zitao said, rubbing his wrists.

"I'm quite aware," Kris said, reaching for Zitao's hips. In response, Zitao jumped away again, falling off the bed with a yelp.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked, eyes wide again.

"My side," Zitao said, face contorting in pain as he laughed.

Right, Kris thought. His waist hasn't recovered yet. And now he's laughing. Why is he laughing?

Regardless, Kris got off the bed and picked him up bridal style. He gently set Zitao back on the bed next to him and kissed him to stop his laughter. Once Zitao finally calmed down, he pulled away, sighing.

"Why were you laughing?"

"It was funny," Zitao answered with a dumb smile.

"It hurt, though."

"It was still funny." Zitao sighed happily, wrapping his arms around Kris's torso.

"You worried me," Kris said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm glad you care."

Kris wrapped his arms around Zitao's waist and the younger buried his face in the crook of the elder's neck, enjoying the silence.

"You guys still aren't up?" Sehun asked as he walked by, scratching his head. His hair was sticking up in a couple places.

"You just got up," Zitao said, sneering. "Your hair makes that obvious."

"Not everyone can be a morning beauty, princess," Sehun said, rolling his eyes.

"I can!" Luhan called as he skipped over to Sehun, wrapping his arms around him from behind. He nuzzled his nose against the taller boy's shoulder.

"Of course you can," Sehun said, turning around to hug Luhan, smiling. Luhan leaned in and pecked his lips.

"You're a beauty too, Sehunnie." Sehun smiled again, slightly embarrased, and Luhan pecked him again.

"You're so cute when you smile, Sehun."

"You're cute when you smile too, Luhan," Sehun said, leaning in for a real kiss. Luhan threw his arms around Sehun's neck and stood on his tiptoes.

"Can you get out of here?" Zitao whined. Sehun broke away from Luhan to glare at Zitao, then sighed.

"Come on, Lu," Sehun said, lacing his fingers together with Luhan's and walking down the hall.

"Hey, Minseok, could you make us some coffee?" Luhan asked as he walked into the kitchen with his boyfriend.

"Sure!" Minseok replied with a smile. Luhan smiled and pecked Sehun's cheek.

"What was that for?" Sehun teased.

"You're cute with your hair all messy," Luhan responded. "I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?"

"Am I invited?" Sehun whispered with a small smirk. Luhan dropped eye contact and looked sad.

"Hey. Hey. Luhan." Sehun raised the older's chin, looking at him. He wiped away a little tear that began to fall from his eye. "I'm not going to force you, or rush you, or pressure you, or anything like that. Until you're ready," the younger finished with a small smile, "I'll gladly wait."

"Sehun..." Luhan's face twisted and a tear fell again. Sehun leaned in and kissed him gently, brushing away the tears on his cheeks.

"Whenever you're ready, Xiao Lu." Luhan pulled Sehun in for a tight hug, fighting the tears threatening to fall down his face.

"Hey, Luhan," Sehun mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"You're cute in the mornings. All giggly and smiley. It's cute. I like it. I love it, actually." Sehun pulled back to kiss the older boy's forehead, smiling at him again.

"You're cute in the mornings, too, Sehun. Your hair's always messy and you're so sleepy that all you want to do is hug me. It's nice. I love it. I love you," Luhan added.

"I love you too, Lu. Now go take a shower," Sehun said, gently patting Luhan on the as he scampered off.

"God, he's cute," Sehun mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

"He is, isn't he?" Minseok said with a chuckle. "How are you two doing?"

Sehun let out a sigh and sat at the counter.

"I want him," Sehun said quietly. "Obviously. He's just not ready."

"It's sweet that you're so willing to wait for him, though. I get it. Yixing was the same way."

"Yeah... It's hard to deal with, isn't it? I want to make sure that he feels loved, not used. He's not a toy, and he's not a fling. He's a person, and I love him."

Minseok stayed silent. Sehun groaned.

"Minseok, help," Sehun whined. "Sometimes he acts like he really wants me but he always gets scared and I-"

"Yixing was the same way." Minseok sighed. "You're both for each other."

"It's kind of gross," Zitao said as he walked into the kitchen, Kris's arm around his waist.

"You were the same way, Zitao," Minseok pointed out. "Look, after it happens, you two won't be nearly as hot for each other as you are now."

"I'm willing to wait as long as I need to," Sehun said. "Until he's ready. And when he is, I'll do everything the way he wants me to, as slow or as fast as he wants, whatever he wants."

"You really do love him, don't you?" Minseok asked, moreso saying it than asking it.

"Did it ever seem like I didn't?"

"Are you sure that he feels the same?" Kris mumbled.

"Why would you suggest for a second that he doesn't?" Sehun growled. "Of course he loves me!"

The room was silent.

"... He does love me, right?"

"Yes!" Luhan yelled out without thinking, clamping his hands over his mouth immediately. Sehun whipped around and ran over to him, wrapping his arms around him.

"Luhan, I-"

"It's fine, Sehun."

"No, it's not."

"Sehun, it's-"

"Goddammit, Luhan, come with me," Sehun said, picking the older up bridal-style and carrying him back to their room. Tears trickled slowly down the elder's face. Sehun set him down gently on their bed, then went and closed the door before returning by his side.

"Sehun-"

"Luhan, listen to me. I love you. More than anything in the world. And I'm willing to wait for you. Forever. You're the most important thing in my life. The most important person in my life. Luhan, I love you so, so much. I shouldn't doubt you and-"

"Sehun-"

"I know you were in the hospital bed right next to me the entire time." Luhan's eyes widened and he looked away.

"Minyoung told me," Sehun continued. "She said Yixing said that you refused to leave. And you stayed there next to me, for fourteen hours. Doing nothing but staying by my side. Luhan, I shouldn't have doubted you. Especially not after that."

Luhan blinked away tears.

"Sehun," Luhan said, his voice cracking. "It's okay."

"Come here," Sehun said, pulling the older boy onto his lap. Luhan cried gently into his shoulder, holding him so tight he could barely breathe, but he didn't care. Sehun rocked him gently back and forth, rubbing slow circles on his back.

"Shh, Luhan. Xiao Lu. Shh. It's okay. Don't cry. Please, don't cry. Hush, baby. Lu, please don't cry."

"Sehun, can we go back to sleep?" Luhan pulled away gently, his eyelids drooping and his nose red.

"You always get tired after you cry," Sehun said, kissing his nose before getting under the blankets. Luhan wrapped himself around the taller boy immediately.

"Soon, Sehun. I promise."

 

------------

 

"Minseok," Yixing mumbled as he wandered into the kitchen, rubbing an eye. "Why are you up already?"

"The kids wanted breakfast early."

"Do I get some too?" Yixing shuffled accross the floor to lean his head on Minseok's shoulder, wrapping his arms around him.

"Of course, Yixing. I'll make you some coffee."

"Minseokkie?"

"Mm?"

Yixing pecked the elder's cheek before sitting down at the counter and laying his head on his arms.

"Tired?" Kris asked as he sat next to him, drinking his coffee. Zitao sat right next to his boyfriend, as was to be expected.

"Yeah," Yixing responded. "The kids wanted me to read them a bedtime story. Or twelve. I lost count."

"When are you two going to start parenting them?" Minseok asked. "You two, and the rest of the group, that is."

"We don't need to," Zitao said, sneering. "That's not in our job description."

"It's not in ours, either!" Yixing pointed out.

"You two practically wrote it in there the moment we got the kids," Kris said, sipping his coffee nonchalantly.

"It's a shame," Minseok said, shaking his head. "They seem to like you two so much."

Zitao looked away, feeling slightly guilty.

"Mr. Zitao!" Jihoon yelled as he dashed into the kitchen. Zitao bent down to lift him up and set him on his lap, turning back to face the eldest member of the group with a smirk.

"You were saying, Minseok?"

"Nothing."

"Mr. Zitao and Mr. Kris, can we play with you two today?"

"Well..." Kris mumbled.

"Please, Mr. Kris?" Jiwoo asked as she walked in, holding a teddy bear.

Kris didn't say anything.

"You never want to play with us," Jiwoo said, pouting. "You don't like us."

"He does like you," Zitao said. "He just doesn't really know what to do."

"He likes to draw, doesn't he?"

"Don't you?" Zitao raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," came Kris's concise response.

"Idea," Minseok said. "Kris, why don't you take them out to get little bows and teach them how to shoot?"

"But aren't you the one with a bow and arrow, Mr. Minseok?" Jihoon asked.

"Kris does a little bit of archery, too."

"That sounds like fun," Zitao said, nudging Kris with his elbow. "Let's do that later."

"Yeah."

 

------------

 

"You two still aren't up? Seriously? Come on!" Jongdae yelled, rolling his eyes. "There's a reason why Joonmyeon wakes you up in the morning!" Sehun grunted and the door closed again.

Sehun glanced at his closed door, then rolled over to face Luhan, smiling softly when he saw the smaller boy half-asleep and rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, princess," Sehun whispered. Luhan threw his leg over Sehun's hip and looped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, nuzzling his face into the taller boy's chest, groaning.

"I don't want to get up," he mumbled. "What's even going on?"

"I have no idea, Lu," Sehun whispered back. "But we have to get up, I guess."

"I don't want to," Luhan whined again. Sehun sighed.

"I don't either," he admitted. "But we have to, Luhan."

"Nooo." Sehun sighed and sat up, pulling Luhan up in the process. He slipped his arm under Luhan's legs and put his other hand under his back and stood up, picking Luhan up bridal-style. Luhan beat on his chest, whining to Sehun because he didn't want to wake up yet.

"Let's go take a shower."

Luhan's eyes widened.

"Nothing has to happen, babe."

"I'm tired, Sehunnie." Luhan sighed.

"I know you are, Lu." Sehun kissed the top of Luhan's head. He felt Luhan's nose nudging his neck and smiled. "Do you want to take a bath instead?"

"Will you wash me?" Luhan mumbled, still sleepy.

"Yeah." Sehun walked over to their bathroom and Luhan opened the door for him, so he didn't have to set the older down.

"Then yes." Sehun walked in and set Luhan on his feet, tugging his own clothes off and turning the bath water on. He looked at Luhan and sighed.

"Do you need me to undress you, too?"

"Yes." Luhan lifted his arms a little and Sehun tugged his  boyfriend's shirt off, then slipped Luhan's pants down and Luhan kicked them off his ankles. He picked Luhan up and stepped into the bathtub, setting him on his lap. The Chinese boy was obviously sleepy and Sehun couldn't help but smile. He was so completely gorgeous, even when he was really tired. The boy's eyelids were closed and he was drooling a little bit, making Sehun giggle.

"Luhan," Sehun whispered, nudging the smaller boy's neck with his nose. "Did you sleep at all last night?" Whem he didn't get a response, he dipped Luhan under the water.

"Sehun!" Luhan squealed. Sehun laughed and began to wash his boyfriend's hair.

"Lu, I'm doing this for you."

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm just so tired."

"Did you sleep at all last night?"

"Not much."

"Is something wrong?"

"No." Luhan pouted and Sehun dipped him under the water again, washing the shampoo out.

"My turn," Luhan said, smiling slightly as he washed Sehun's hair. Sehun smiled back at him. Luhan ended up making a mohawk out of bubbles on Sehun's head and laughed. Sehun threw bubbles at him and Luhan splashed water at him. The two of them played like five year olds for about five minutes before Sehun grabbed Luhan's shoulders and kissed him, dipping him in the water in the process. As soon as they got up, Luhan pushed Sehun down, returning both the kiss and dunking him under the water as payback.

"Luhan," Sehun mumbled as soon as he got back up.

"Yeah?"

The younger brushed the hair off the elder's face and laced their fingers together. He gently pressed Luhan towards the wall of the bathtub and leaned forward to kiss him. He stopped right before their lips met, though.

"What's wrong?" Sehun asked. Luhan sighed and pushed the taller boy away.

"It's just..." Luhan couldn't look at his boyfriend.

"What is it, Lu?"

"I... I had a nightmare about you. Where you got shot again, except we couldn't save you, and you died, right in my arms, and I-" Luhan's voice broke as he started sobbing, covering his face.

"Hey, hey, babe," Sehun whispered, hugging the older. "I'm right here. I'm right here, Luhan, okay? Shh. I'm right here, right beside you, and that won't change. Ever."

"Your entire face was covered in blood, and you said-"

"Luhan-"

"Your last words were 'I've given up on waiting,' Sehun."

"Luhan, it was a dream. A dream where I died. A dream where I gave up on you. A dream. I'm alive, and I'll never give up on you, ever, Luhan-"

"I know it was a dream, Sehun. But I still woke up in the middle of the night crying. And you... Do you remember?"

"No..." Sehun tried to think. "No, I don't think I do."

"You rolled over and you pulled me up against you and you whispered in my ear about how much you loved me until I fell asleep."

"Did I?"

"That's not the point. The point is, I want to thank you for that. So... Let's go on a date later. I'll pay for everything, Sehunnie." He wiped away his tears and smiled.

"Aww, Lu, that's so sweet." Sehun smiled back at him, pecking his cheek repeatedly until the older boy squealed and told him to stop.

"I'm done," Luhan said, standing up and grabbing a towel to wipe himself off. Sehun took the towel from him.

"Hey!"

"Shh." Sehun dried off Luhan's hair for him, leaning his forehead on the other boy's.

"Sehun?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"Of course, Lu," Sehun said with a smile.

 

------------

 

Minyoung trotted down the stairs, her ponytail bouncing. She was on her way to pick up a few things for herself, as well as some stuff the boys wanted. A certain couple that may or may not have gotten their hair dyed ridiculously unnatural colors recently asked her to go pick up some lube, because apparently they'd run out. She, of course, denied, because that was not her job. They whined until the shorter one finally said ' it' and left to get it himself, tugging the taller one with him.

Minyoung smiled remembering it.

Her new family was a little strange.

But, on the more normal spectrum of things, she just had to pick up some ingredients for something Kyungsoo was making later (apparently he could cook well and mix something to burn someone's skin off, which was freaky, but still kind of cool), some new earbuds (they'd broken because someone who is practically married to Kyungsoo decided to take them and then somehow managed to destroy them in the short time frame of fifteen minutes), and some new school supplies for the kids.

"Ms. Minyoung!"

Minyoung turned around, seeing a short girl with a smile waving and calling her name. She was wearing a pink dress - her signature pink dress. Minyoung walked over and bent down, putting her hands on her knees.

"Oh, hey, Jiwoo, what's up?"

"Where are you going?"

"I was just going to go out and get some stuff."

"What kiiind of stuff?" Jiwoo asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Some stuff for you and Jihoon."

"Ooh! Could you be sure to get us some crayons so we can draw with Mr. Kris?"

"Sure," Minyoung said, smiling slightly.

"Mr. Kris and Mr. Zitao and Jihoon and I are going to go get us little bows so we can learn how to shoot them!"

"Where are they?"

"They're getting ready. They said they'd be down in a minute." Jiwoo beckoned for Minyoung to come closer so she could whisper in her ear. "Jihoon's keeping an eye on them to make sure they don't start making love."

"Oh my god." Minyoung started laughing. She picked Jiwoo up and spun her around a little bit before setting her down.

"I'm gonna go now," Minyoung said, pointing at the door. "Have fun!"

"Bye, Ms. Minyoung!"

I wonder if they'll keep up the Mr. and Ms. thing when they get older, Minyoung thought.

Minyoung walked out the lobby doors, pulling her jacket a little bit tighter around her. Looking around, she saw the sun crossing the sky slowly. It was around four o'clock, but the day was already getting colder. The snow was melting, so the sidewalks were covered in slush. Young couples walked by, giggling and holding hands as they talked about the biology text next Wednesday or the girl who'd been cheated on by some and didn't come to school for three days. She recognized a few of the people from school as she walked down the street.

She walked until she was right outside the store, decorated with blinking lights and flyers for no real occasion.

"Um, hey, excuse me," a voice said from behind her.

Turning around, she saw another familiar face, although she didn't have a name to go with it. Hair dyed red was tied in a messy bun on the back of the girl's head. She was a little bit shorter than Minyoung, and her eyes were a pretty shade of light brown. She was dressed in a maroon-colored tunic with what appeared to be Japanese on the front and black skinny jeans, finished off with some white sneakers.

"Hello," Minyoung said. "Are you, by chance, the new girl in grade nine at-"

"Yeah. That's me," the girl said. "Sorry for cutting you off. I was, um, wondering if you could help me find my way around, because, after all, you're from here, and-"

"You're rambling," Minyoung pointed out. "What's your name?"

"Kiyoko. Takada Kiyoko. From Japan."

"That explains your accent. It's okay though, it's cute." Kiyoko blushed slightly. "Anyways, what did you need?"

"I was wondering if you could tell me how to get to, um..." Kiyoko pulled out her phone and showed a picture of the place. "I forgot the name, but-"

"That's Lotte Hotel," Minyoung said. "I work there!"

"You do?" Kiyoko's eyes widened. "I'm supposed to stay there until my parents arrive here, so..."

"Yeah, I can show you where it is. I just have to get some stuff here first, if that's okay with you?"

"Of course! You're the one doing me the favor."

"Your accent is cute," Minyoung said again. Kiyoko blushed and muttered some words of gratitude, making Minyoung laugh. They walked inside together, Kiyoko looking everywhere but at Minyoung.

"So, what's your story?"

"What?"

"What's your story?" Minyoung repeated. Kiyoko looked confused. "Why are you in South Korea? Why aren't your parents here yet? What's your story?"

"Oh. Uh. Well..." Kiyoko sighed. "My parents will never be here."

"What?"

"Cancer. Sad and all. I always wanted to come here, so they had it in their will that if they passed before I was of legal age they'd pay for me to stay at Lotte Hotel until then. They were pretty rich."

"I would guess so."

They walked together in silence for a little bit as Minyoung pulled some things off the shelves and put it in her basket. Kiyoko looked around in the store, still avoiding Minyoung's eyes as much as possible.

"What's your story?" she asked.

"My story?" Minyoung said, snorting. "Do you really want to know?"

"I just told you mine."

"All right." Minyoung sighed. "Fifteen. Born and raised here. Ran away from home about a year ago because my parents are... Not the best. Lived with a roommate, another girl, for a while. She kicked me out." Minyoung paid for the stuff and left the store with Kiyoko, walking back toward the hotel.

"Why?"

"I'm a lesbian," Minyoung said, emphasizing every syllable. "And proud."

"She kicked you out because of that?"

"Yup."

"God, I've never understood people who do that."

"Neither have I." Minyoung paused. "By the way, in case you were wondering, you're cute. I like your hair. Reminds me of Chanyeol's."

"Who's Chanyeol?"

Minyoung sighed.

"Considering you'll be walking into the hotel with me, I'm sure you'll soon find out."

"Fun."

"He's pretty embarrassing sometimes."

"Even better."

"He's also pretty for his boyfriend. They're engaged."

"You're cute, too," Kiyoko blurted out suddenly, clapping her hands over . Minyoung smiled.

"Glad you think so. Hey, do you know what time it is?"

"No. I don't have my phone, either. I'm sorry."

"Mine is in my back pocket, if you're willing to grab it."

"Oh," Kiyoko mumbled, blushing. She quickly grabbed it out of Minyoung's back pocket and checked the time.

"It's five-thirty."

"Oh, wow. I never realized the walk was that long. We're almost there anyways."

"Wait. Can we stop here?" Kiyoko pointed to a bench underneath a street lamp. Minyoung shrugged and walked over, setting her basket down. She sat down next to Kiyoko.

"It's nice here," Kiyoko said. "The language is a little confusing, but I suppose you'd say the same thing about Japanese, right?"

"Yeah." Minyoung looked at Kiyoko and saw her looking back.

"Thanks for helping me out," Kiyoko said, not breaking eye contact.

"Technically, I haven't yet," Minyoung pointed out, smirking. "But you're welcome."

The two of them looked at each other until Minyoung leaned in slowly, putting her hand on top of Kiyoko's. Kiyoko was the one who decided to close the gap, leaning forward to press her lips against Minyoung's.

 

------------

 

"A'ight, Kyungsoo, ya ready?"

"Please don't ever talk like that again," Kyungsoo responded, hiding his smile.

"But why not?"

"Because I don't like it, Jongin."

"What if I do?"

Kyungsoo smiled and shook his head.

"I don't know. Come on."

Jongin and Kyungsoo walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand, prepared for their mission. Kyungsoo had some poison and Jongin was ready for any fisticuffs he might engage in.

"This is gonna be easy," Kyungsoo said.

"You look good in a waiter's uniform," Jongin said.

"You say that about everything I wear."

They had to get into some high-class restaurant and poison some guy's food, and that was about it. Both the victim and the owner of the restaurant had some problems with debt, so it was a double job. The victim would die, and the restaurant owner would get put in jail. Jongin was going to blend in with the crowd at a nearby table to make sure nothing went wrong.

"Hey, is that-" Jongin started. "Is that Minyoung?"

He pointed at a bench nearby. Kyungsoo looked and saw her lip-locked with another girl.

"Well, looks like she has a girlfriend. Come on, Jongin."

"I wonder what her name is."

"Why? Would you like to date her instead?" Kyungsoo teased.

"Of course not, Kyungsoo." Jongin stopped and pulled Kyungsoo in for a kiss on the sidewalk as couples maneuvered around them.

"Gay!" came the typical shout.

"And proud!" they shouted twice as loudly.

"Come on, Jongin," Kyungsoo said, tugging at the younger boy's wrist.

They walked down an alley to get behind the buildings, waiting outside the back door of the restaurant.

Someone walked out and the couple nodded at each other.

Jongin covered the waiter's mouth and pinned him up against the wall quickly, knocking him out easily.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"How new is he? It might say on his nametag."

"He just got hired yesterday."

"Great. What's his name?"

"Minhyuk. Here's his nametag," Jongin said, handing it to him.

"Good luck," Jongin said. He walked away, giving a thumbs up to the elder.

"Won't even need it," Kyungsoo mumbled as he walked in.

"Minhyuk, it's your job to serve this next table," a man said. Kyungsoo instantly recognized him as the boss of the establishment. "They're a bunch of rich snots, so do good." He handed Kyungsoo the order sheet and bustled off. Kyungsoo watched the chef prepare their food, drizzling various sauces on top of certain dishes. He checked his list for the dish that the target would need. He'd ordered soft tofu stew. Easy enough to slip something into.

"Order for table thirteen!" the chef called out, immediately turning his back to prepare more dishes. Kyungsoo rushed forward and looked around quickly. Nobody was paying attention. He quickly took the small vial and drizzled the poison into the stew, then replaced the vial in his pocket. He picked it up, along with the other four dishes the table had ordered, and walked out to the table. He Listed off the various dishes as he set them at the table.

"... And finally, soft tofu stew." He set it in front of the man and bowed. "Enjoy your meal." He turned around and left, going into the kitchen and quickly leaving through the back.

"It's done, Jongin," he mumbled into his earpiece. He removed the nametag and wiped it down with a cloth, then put it on the real Minhyuk, wiping it down one last time. There wouldn't be any fingerprints left.

"Yeah," Jongin said. Kyungsoo heard a bunch of screams through his earpiece.

"Oh my god," Jongin shouted, joining in.

"Meet me back at the hotel," Kyungsoo said as he started walking away.

Not long later, he heard footsteps behind him as Jongin rushed up and sweeped him off his feet, picking him up bridal-style.

"You're gonna keep that promise, right?" Jongin said as he walked into the lobby with Kyungsoo in his arms.

"Definitely," Kyungsoo said. As soon as Jongin set him down in the elevator, he began ing the Jongin's shirt. Jongin tried to lean in and kiss him, but Kyungsoo ducked away.

"Why?"

"We're not on floor twenty-three yet."

"Then why are you taking off my shirt?"

"Because I can."

Jongin groaned as Kyungsoo tugged off his shirt. Kyungsoo wrapped his legs around Jongin's waist when he was picked up and their lips connected. The elevator opened and Jongin walked out with Kyungsoo around his waist, setting him down to unlock the door. Kyungsoo dashed inside and began stripping while Jongin watched him.

"Well? Aren't you going to get undressed too?"

"Not yet," Jongin said, leaning back against the wall. "I get to call the shots, remember?"

"Yeah."

"Lay down on the bed."

Kyungsoo laid down slowly.

"Spread your legs and pleasure yourself until you're screaming my name and you come. I want to see all of it, Kyungsoo. All of it." He smirked.

"As you wish," Kyungsoo said. Jongin slowly got undressed as the older boy's moans filled the room.

 

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE. I know it's not an excuse, but I've been kind of sick lately. And had some pretty bad writer's block. And I've been emotional. As in, I cried for at least four hours about Tao. At least. Poor baby. Now we're down to nine... I think? It's still so unclear. Anyways, in other news, nervous ball of fluff Luhan is so important to me and I don't even know why. ALSO I TOTALLY REALIZED I WAS LACKING SO MUCH KAISOO IN THIS FIC SO. Ye. Kaisoo. *throws glitter* Also, LESBIANS. Minyoung has a girlfriend, guys. Hooray! Can't wait to see how everyone responds to it. Oh my god. I'm laughing just thinking about it right now. Also, I might do art of Minyoung, Kiyoko, Jiwoo, and Jihoon, because they're the only ones who don't have definite appearances. We all know what everyone else looks like, with the variation of hair color, but hey. Speaking of art, remember how I said I didn't get around to doing art of Sehun? Well, I didn't, but I did art of Luhan! For anyone who wants to see it, here's my deviantart: http://exosbutterflygirl.deviantart.com/ I'll post my finished arts there. Also, I kind of threw my phone on the ground today (it was only like a foot away from the floor because I was sitting on the floor!) and now the screen is COVERED with cracks. It's kind of amusing. It looks like a butterfly if you look at it right. Heheh. It's pretty cool looking, actually. I hope you all have been doing well, and once again, I am so sorry this was so late. I hope you all liked this chapter, though. Was it too long? Could you upvote this if you like it? Anyways, thanks! Bye!)